EE Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend EE

How would you rate EE?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

346 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
trevor

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about EE in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"walked into Coventry city center shop at opening with another customer who was waiting before me,the chap was seen to and I waited,there was a lady at the far end texting(no problem) another customer walked in just as she finished and looked up,went straight to latest customer(I must of been invisible)?????? hope she made good commission because I was looking for new iPhone and contract. I came away and took my laptop out to search for reviews low and behold EE customer service stinks.thankyou to the manageress for saving me from future grief with your company."
"Absolutely appalling customer service and company, I used to be with Orange all those years ago when they used to provide great customer experiences, great products. Now they are just focussed on the margins and trying scam me out of money even after I closed my mobile broadband account. No contact whatsoever when I reached the end of my contract, continued to take premium amounts of money out of my account even though the iPad had been repaid - take a leaf out of O2's refresh tariffs, you're way behind them on customer service - so cancelled my mobile broadband and cut up the SIM. Nothing from them for over 3 months until they send me a bill for over £70 for 2 months missed premiums even though I'd cancelled it. So in that time nothing to say the first one had rejected (it would as I'd cancelled it) no email, no call, no text, nothing. Just an attitude of lets rack up some more charges before we get in touch. Complained and got the usual - we have no record of you cancelling - excuse. But as a gesture of good will we will waive one month. Absolutely appalling company, will never ever buy anything from this shower again, and by the reviews on here I hope they go out of business because of it, the obviously have no interest in their customers given the 1 star average review from so many people. So now they want me to pay £36 for nothing, iPad was paid off, I used no data, but just to sever any ties with this company I will gladly hand over the money just so I can have nothing to do with them ever again, and perhaps a warning to anyone who is thinking of doing business with them. My experience was appalling and in my opinion some very underhand techniques to squeeze the last bit of money out of an unhappy customer as they knew I would be leaving anyway. ANY mobile operator has to be better than ee"
"These guys are the worst company on the face of the planet. Their billing system is completely out of whack. They charged me 361 pounds for a bill that was only supposed to 24 pounds. These guys should be sent to jail. They have the worst customer service ever and are very rude. Please do not go with EE."
"Staff are changed in stores daily so no consistency or follow up. I bought a phone and put credit on it only to find out the number issued was already listed. They told me it was the sim card and put a new sim in it, forgetting to tell me they changed the phone number associated with it so I was giving everyone the wrong number and wondered why no one was calling me. Provided false information about call plans and took money off my phone weekly even when it was not used. Useless, do not buy from them!"
"I have been with other broadband company's talktalk and loads of others with all there promises talktalk are the worst I have been with avoid them at all costs I have the internet and the landline all week and weekend calls international calls with ee and it costs me £38.with the discount I get it for £23 pounds and it never rises and have given me a an extra on my mobile sim card contract for no cost at all but don't need it because I haven't got that type of phone so I cant fault them in any way have been with for 4years know and should be a sky full of stars from a very pleased Charles best"
"Awful had a contract for a teenager for 2 years included phone payment £18 pound phone £18 call charges Got a new phone for Christmas as he could not send any messages as coverage so bad. EE still charged £18 per month for the phone although its paid for and has been for the last 2 months and said well you should cancel it of course we can make you pay for something you have already bought Do not get a contract with them they will rip you off"
Richard Oxtoby
"They gave me false information when I was renewing my contract for a new phone"
"EE admin error they rectified themselves but awarded £10 default to our account!!!!!! Now it's stopping us getting a mortgage. We have no non payment issues ever. This is costing us alot of money as we are Property Investors who can't remortgage existing properties or buy another. This is ridiculous EE, you made the mistake, you rectified it, you wrote "satisfied" against it yet left a £10 default and not inform us. Its scandalous and cruel by the person who spitefully did this!!!!!😰"
"Mobile phone was faulty when i recieved it from new. Kept sending it back to EE. Cost me £290 to have it repaired this time as it was 'out of warrenty' despite it being the same problem from the start !!!"
Mary Jennings
"Not happy! Tried to buy a phone outright. Only 2 phones to choose from. Not everyone wants an expensive monthly spend on a phone, especially if you are not a heavy user. The staff in the shop were very nice,but on the day the systems were down so the sale could not be completed. We were asked to call back in a couple of days. When we went back the deal we were offered was no longer on the table and in fact the salesperson could not even be sure how much would be coming out each month by standing order. We walked away at this point. Later received a txt asking to rate between 0 and 10. Gave a 0 and then received another txt asking why. I asked for someone to ring me so that I could explain as I felt that the shop had been let down by head office . Heard more! Feel like they just want to collect numbers and not quality research which will really improve service ."
"Terrible coverage, terrible "support" I curse the day I signed up to this hopeless network, just counting down the days til I'm free of it, whilst letting as many people as I can know how bad it is."
"Customer services are so rude!!!! They do not want to help, when asking a question they come back with one answer then start shouting, do not want to discuss the situation or hear your point of view. Absolutely no customer service skills at all!"
"sent me the wrong phone and they dont want to own up to the mistake a replace it with the right phone"
San Ande
"I called regards to a inquiry related to a tariff package which I could not change from the phone, called EE and it was nice to speak with an agent, he was very helpful and transfered me to the technical team they sorted the issue out straight away and changed the package even when I was holding on to get through they kept me updated are all times, good service."
"Just don't both and avoid the disappointment Avoid the rude and lack of customer service Poor contracts Rubbish Coverage Extortionate charges"
"You get nothing for loyalty I had 3 hand sets I have now ended 2 contacts as I could not get a good deal on upgrade Sales said ‘When have you ever seen a sale outside an apple shop’ Customer services What customer service??? I have found customer services to be some of the worst I have ever come across ‘I shall be following this up for you we will get back to you ‘ NOT ONE CALL I had also ordered two sets off beats wireless head sets in Oct paid a deposit which was taken straight away we are now in Dec a few days before Christmas to be told the products is out of stock and I will not be getting it this year . I cancelled the order I had called customer service twice about this on both occasions assured that they would arrive in good time really I am still locked into a contraction on one phone and after 20 years of being a customer will not be renewing my contract."
"Sold me a SIM card that was not compatible with my cell phone. I tried to return it an hour later and many attempts to make it work and was told I was out of luck, Surly clerk and out 20 GBPs so I suggest visitors to the UK give EE a pass."
"I have some things to say I'm a customer with EE since more than 4 years and i'm very disappointed I would never recommended it to any friends or family and I will make sure the everyone will be aware how bad the service is. Facebook, Twitter anywhere I can speak out to the customers. One of the EE employee made a big breach on Data protection he/she upgraded my contract for a man who said he's my husband without me being there in the store and sign the contract. No one called me to ask if i have a husband or no. Well I don't have and I only found out about this because I received a message that my parcel is due the next day the iPhone x what my fake husband ordered. If I don't check the message will find out end of the month when u take the money from me and he has the phone. Because of me thinking quick I changed the delivery on that same day i found to pick up from a store so he couldn't get it and it went back to you. I've only got a "We are sorry" letter which is not good enough. This is a serious matter. EE knows who the man was has his driving licence and they don't do anything and of course you can't tell me who was either. Fraud team is working on my bill since a few weeks now to change it back to my normal £20 which is still didn't happen and now u call me today that I need to pay that £101 bill which I didn't even upgraded to? Once I paid my normal bill for November I want to end my SIM contract asap and go to another network were my personal data is safe and they are reliable and compliant with all the regulations that you supposed to comply with. Thanks for nothing EE."
"1. Miss sold broadband with my mobile, was told there would be no charge ended up being charged £65. 2. Phone was not set up properly so was without 4g for a week. 3. They did not set up my direct debit. 3. Main phone line was switched off when they were meant to cancel my other line. 4. They took £600 out of my account which left me overdrawn, it was their fault but when calling them they said it would not be back in my account for 5 working days. I had to call my bank to get them to put the money in. 5. Supposed to get compensation for the trouble and amount of times i have had to call them in my bank but still have not received it. 6. Never gave me the call back that was promised, that was supposed to confirm money going back to my account and that everything was finally set up properly. Many other mistakes have been made by them since I got my new phone (only 2 months ago), these are just the ones I can remember. I would like to leave them and take them to court for all the trouble and anxiety it has caused me but to be honest I just want a phone that works and to not receive texts saying I have not paid bills that should have been set up by them months ago. All the staff are friendly and say that everything should sorted but every 2 weeks a new problem arises. I never had trouble with T Mobile, very annoying it has changed to ee. DON'T USE EE. PRACTICALLY CRIMINAL."
"I did order an iphone 7 which was shown as in stock even thou they have not got that model...no one bothered to let me know that. They changed my oder and sent another phone out. by the time I find a better phone deal through a third party (with EE contract!!!) which EE was not able to match... seriously? EE declined me on that one saying that the iphone 7 is in the post... Now I have no phone and has to wait until the 7 come bask to their warehouse (even thou DPD confirmed that they are returning it...!!!). And cannot even go to another supplier as I would not pass the credit check again. I was on phone with 8 different person for at least 3 hours. not a happy customer to be."
EE is rated 1.77 based on 346 reviews