EE Reviews

info@ee.co.uk

6 Camberwell Way

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how EE made you happy

"I have had no service for nearly 2 weeks now and the customer complaints department has been working on it. The officer who has been dealing with it has done everything thing on his power and hopefully may have solved it. I appreciate all his hard work on my behalf, so Thank you Ian."
Are you EE? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Poor costumer service as the staff is not fully trained. I clearly ordered a phone and the confirmation which i am getting on the app is not for the one i was requiring on the store. All agents are adviving to visit the same store to get the order changed, however the mistake was not mine and for me is a long way to go back to the same place and lot of money to pay for a EE mistake. As soon as i am calling the store they said to call other number. Which number? I do not have any idea. Definately not a good assistance, poor training provided and not a network where to feel valued. I am leaving a 1, however should be less than 0."
"Worst customer services I have ever experienced."
"Went into EE in Wisbech with a problem, found a really helpful staff member called George. He went out of his way to explain to mum what she needed to do {she's 85!} problems solved. Well done George."
"I've just got my parents to sign up to broadband with them and they're now 4 days in with no landline in calls and no broadband. Won't be connected for another five days! (if it happens). They're paying for Netflix that they can't access, no emails, no web, no on demand. Can't believe I recommended them. Shambles - hassle free change over, absolute rubbish. I'll also be changing my contract to another supplier."
"Worst company charges you additional costs although it is covered in the plan when you ring up and they dont have answer why they charged you extra then they just drop the phone down ( 3 Times ) KEEP WELL AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY BIGGEST RIP OFF"
"Good castmer service"
"Disgusting customer service,over charge when contract runs out and dont tell you, and then put your bill up. Can't wait for my contract to run out as better deals with o2 and ee customer service is a joke. Only care about new customers not loyal ones."
"I was with T-Mobile from the age of 18 and I loved them so much when it became EE the network has gone down hill and the don’t care about their customers just like BT I have had nothing but problems with the network low speeds and connection next to my house all ways gets bad Internet speed and connection when I talk with the tentacle team level two to sort this out they keep the me the are doing upgrades to the mass lol it’s been going on for 4 years now and still doing upgrades so they told me they was going to give me 6 months Halfprice rental ps I had 6 lines with them then they decided to remove this after 3 weeks and say I am not getting anything from them if I wanted to take it further I had to go ofcom and a legal team so I have done this and I have stop paying my bills to EE as well if anyone is looking for a network I recommend to stay the hell away from a Company like EE I would say have a look at giffgaff the only Company that cares about customers"
"EE has to be the worst company i have come across. as moving to a remote location, i contacted EE looking for broadband. they said they couldn't give me unlimited wifi but offered me a 4GEE wifi box for £40 per month. i explained i needed alot of data as im studying a degree at home so i do lots of research. they sold me the box, until about 2 weeks in it said i had used my data. they tried to get me to pay like £70 a month and it was getting ridiculous, i told them it doesn't work for me please just cancel. they said i owe them over £800 as it is a contract. i explained i was pretty much tricked into buying the deal as i explained what i needed the data for. in short i wasted many hours and phone calls trying to sort this out. 3 months later i finally get it cancelled. i will never ever go near EE again, absolute rip off."
"I am with EE for so long and I never had any problem until now. I was charged the wrong bill and money was taken out of my account on 17/01/2019. I visited EE store in Brighton Argos and gentleman who was very friendly and very helpful has spoken to customer care and I was told that this was a mistake and money will return into my account. On 24/01 lady from EE has contacted me and informed me that I will receive my payment into my account in 5 working days. I have told her that I am missing this money and on that day i supposed to pay my rent. I was told that any late fee charges will be covered by EE. On 05/02 I called EE again as I am still waiting for my money and 8 days has passed and this time I was told I will receive money in 10 working days. I was already angry and very upset. Calling EE back on 08/02 and now they telling me that someone forgot process my payment so it will take another 5 working days before I get my money back. I am so frustrated and disgusted with the whole experience. EE doesn’t realise that I have to pay other bills, feed my boys so all this experience was very stressful for me. I know mistakes can happen but not for that long!"
"Wel’ I been with EE since 2016 but their service was good but since last year their service was worst ever. So I had a very bad experience with with EE but never resolve even I complain to ombudsman but somehow EE manage them ‘at the end no action been taken .so I would recommended don’t take EE ever. EE are one of the worst in the market ."
"Great customer service. Called them up to change a direct debit over, the rep was super easy to talk to and overall felt like such a pleasant experience, nothing else could of made it easier. Great work :)"
"Just upgraded help was great"
"Just came over to company using pack code . Really happy with call centre as what I needed was done in 5 mins and I could fully under stand the person on the phone. unlike 3 company which I left took over 2 hours of phone calls to people that couldn't really understand me and vis versa. Not even started using my phone yet and already happy"
"Staff on the phones are always so pleasant and i feel they like to help you and give a little extra too ! Nothing is too much trouble and they never rush younoff the phone. Well done EE, more companys should be like yours and train their staff in the same way !"
"Leaving EE after over 20years with them, after speaking to their Irish staff in Ireland' in the Broadband section who were borderline rude, but trying to tell me i was shouting.. when she would not let me finish my explanation of my problem, and when i asked her to please let me talk with someone else she kept refusing or saying no one else was available, but in the end she had too... It made me realise the don't need or care about our Money from their Service's.. So I will do what we should ALL Do is find another provider..why stick with someone your complaint about move on..."
"We have had 2 deliveries from DPD in the last month and both of them were terrible. Delivery 1) ordered the new Apple watch from EE online who use DPD to deliver their parcels, on th day of delivery no one calls and rings the bell and the next thing we know a message has come through stating that they were unable to deliver our parcel. My partner calls DPD who said that they will get the depot to call. This was at about 1:30 p.m. at 5 p.m. she call DPD back and a different agent stated that the label on the package did not have the first line of the address on it so they could not deliver it. We asked why they didn't call the phone number that they have to confirm door number they then stated that they don't do that and that they will not be able to deliver it again at all as the label is wrong. We called EE who arranged for my partner to pick this up from a pick up point the next day. No apology and no offer of compensation even though they were told that this was a birthday present. Deliver 2) my partners ordered shoes from Nike.com and deliver was through DPD. On the day of delivery notifications received saying that it is on its way and partners actively tracked it on her phone until it said that DPD were here, we waited for the bell to ring but nothing. 5 min later we received a notification stating that no one was home and a photo of our front door. We called DPDD customer service and spoke to Corey who allegedly tried to call the drover but could not get tgrouch and then we're told that there is nothing they can do. My partner then went on their app and arranged to collect from a pick up point AGAIN!! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO RESPONSIBILITY TAKEN. AVOID THIS COMPANY!! Nike and EE I would take your delivery contracts somewhere else."
"If I can give them zero I would. I called to cancel my account and then they start asking security questions that I have not set. I have to go to the shop to reset the password and then call them. Still can't believe that. I think the best thing is to stay well away from this company"
"I am totally discussed talking to this phone provider. Being a loyal paying customer for many years , Almost 25 yrs with t mobile was due my upgrade of my phone back at least 6 months ago , I was recovering from operation n bad health issues , which I explained to a member of the team , I have been paying top money for this phone as I was a x care worker in the community, they know amuch I am using now odd call to my son and mother , so unprofessional n in unsympathetic , I wouldn’t rate any one at the age of 30 now to get a contract with a supplier that will discard you as you get older to fob you off with a bad deal !!!"
EE is rated 1.80 based on 460 reviews