EE Reviews

of reviewers recommend EE
Read EE Reviews

info@ee.co.uk

6 Camberwell Way

Tell us how EE made you happy
I deal with them for mobile and WiFi home internet very good service at all
RIP off company don’t tell you when your contract is over and continue charging you. Then won’t let you leave sim only contracts. Avoid them!
I am an ex-employee and have been a customer for over 20 years. I changed my phone contract in Feb 19 and have recently seen that my bill went from 28 to over 44 pounds. I looks like my friends & family discount was not input against my account. I called today to see why this has happened. No real explanation and also said that they couldn't add the discount mid contract. I am very disappointed with the lack of explanation and lack of action to resolve my issue. Will not be renewing with them if this is the attitude they think is helpful.
Had an absolute nightmare with EE, my 24 month contract ended (all 24 months fully paid) and then they billed me again AFTER receiving my pac code. But said they'd recieved it after the cut off date of my bill being produced, so sent me a cheque as a refund- no problem! Then I get a letter a week after the refund cheque, stating I am behind on my final bill payment and need to settle this otherwise it will go to debt collectors. I ring the customer service number, to no avail speaking with an advisor so she says her manager will call me back and he did. I had to ask him not to speak to me like rubbish or be rude, after he said "shush I'm speaking" whenever I tried to speak. And the outcome of it was; they have stopped the cheque as I wasn't owed the refund, due to it apparently being sent before my final bill was produced and I had to pay 24 times, plus a month in advance instead of a handset fee. (nowhere did it state this in the T&C I initially signed) So you don't get the month in advance back at the end of your contract, so actually pay 25 times. I wouldn't recommend, nor would I ever use EE again. Appalling customer service and clearly need to work more cohesive, department wise, before issuing false refunds and incorrect final bills.
Very Good company to deal with for contracts
Worst company ever do not go with this company.
The whole experience has been horrendous, ordered an iPhone 6plus the day before NYE, promised next day delivery, never arrived, had to re-order twice more, had to change to a colour I didn’t want, as they claimed this was the issue, it arrived after I chased the terrible delivery service as they said it had not arrived at their depot when it had, they actually messaged me telling me I had asked for the delivery to be postponed. Total BS, the sim wouldn’t work as there were no clear instructions and I followed the wrong process, I discovered this was because they said I could keep my old number when this hadn’t actually been set up, another was sent with no number, called EE AGAIN, they said they’d phone back by 10th Jan to activate the phone (remember this phone was supposed to be up and running by 31st Dec). It is now 23rd Jan and I am STILL waiting for that elusive call back (I just could not face calling them again to listen to, albeit really pleasant, CS advisors telling me more BS stories). The worst service I have ever experienced from a phone company. The phone can go back, my new year holiday was spoilt by hours of stressful, nonsensical calls, my partner still doesn’t have his birthday gift and I dread to think what the response will be when I try to send it back. I have almost lost the will to live......and I am an existing customer with 2 other phones and EE broadband. Trying hard to extract from this ASAP. My heartfelt advice: do not join EE, it will be a huge mistake. I am due an upgrade on another phone, thank heavens, time to switch suppliers.
Genuinely the worst customer service ever experienced? My partner recently ordered a new phone with EE and asked for it to be delivered to the Westfield store. He provided ID and proof of address, however the ID was out of date and the staff said they couldn't release the phone. This wasn't mentioned by EE staff on the phone but we accepted it and asked to snap a photo of the consignment number on the package so we could ensure it was sent back. The staff in the store wouldn't let us take a photo of the package nor were they able to confirm that we wouldn't be charged for the upgrade. All they could tell us (pretty rudely) that they couldn't release the phone. Staff were rude from the start and within 5 minutes of our arrival threatened to call security. At this point, things got weirder. Neither my partner nor I are particularly intimidating people, both standing at 5ft 3 but for some reason, at least four members of staff, not including the customer assistant and the assistant manager who we were dealing with, surrounded us. When I pointed out that they were unnecessary, the staff made jokes and said they were there for support. There were plenty of other customers waiting for their support. We then asked for the assistants manager name which he refused to share and then covered up his name badge with his hand. My partner tried to take a photo of the name badge at which point, the assistant manager, Sukh, took my partner's phone off him and refused to give it back. Other staff members joined in on this like it was a game of keep away. Eventually, Sukh returned the phone and was sent to the back by the store manager, Abu. Whilst he walked off, Sukh snapped a photo of us. This was witnessed by other staff and by Abu, the store manager who later denied this happening. When he eventually agreed to check, he disappeared for 30 seconds and I have genuine doubts that he checked this. Abu dithered when it came to writing down his details and seemed more interested in calling security than providing this info, even though it was made clear that we would leave when this info was given. When he eventually wrote this down, it was scrawled down in a way that looked deliberately unclear. Three security guards arrived as we left, who looked incredibly confused to be called to deal with this. Complaints have been made to the correct people and EE call centre staff dealt with this amazingly, even though this incident has caused us both to cancel our contracts with EE. My main worry is that this poor customer service in the retail team seemed to stem from the management who are sharing their poor training and customer service skills with their team. When we arrived at the store, we noticed a woman having a similar argument with staff. Customer service is stressful but when customers are constantly unhappy with you, do you not wonder if you're to blame? The customer might not always be right but it is your responsibility to deal with them in a way that doesn't involve stealing their property, intimidating them or belittling them. I can guarantee that your job will be a lot less stressful when you stop creating stressful situations yourselves.
Worst ever, it just ridiculus how slow and how many times it goes offline. SHAME
It would be no stars at all if I had that option. I spoke to 5 different agents in under 24 hours who all told me different things regarding my contract. The manager was very rude and didn't even care when I said I would be moving to another mobile provider due to the appalling service received. Disgusting is all I have to say.
Rubbish supplier no support I spend a lot of time in Europe and explained this when I got my contract I have had a issue for the last approx two months where I cannot not make out going calls when in Europe they are connecting to someone in Africa or somewhere EE are now saying it’s a ongoing problem there nothing they can do at the minute and the contract is in the uk they don’t tell you this when you take it out No good as I use my phone for business I have spent hundreds of pounds with EE over the the years and this the loyalty you get back
absolutely disgusting customer service EE customer service is absolutely horrible. To start with, the in-store salesman had lied to me about the plan upgrade, and the length of my contract. I've never missed a payment with them yet they refuse to upgrarde my plan. I bought an apple watch and they wouldn't add it to my plan. It is just a total mess. They DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU as a customer. They will not do anyting to please their customers.
Horredous network provider. Absolutely !@#$. If you want to chase a refund owed to you for over 4 months entailed with numerous unfulfilled promises by 2 managers then go for this network. If you want a PAYG sim registered in the wrong name by the store you got it from (very rare according to a 02 store manager in Trafford Centre) and wring address so you cant use your online EE account to make top ups or any balance enquiries then definitely go for this network. No joke it will significantly increase your stress levels and totally unfulfilled and hugely disappointed.
I first joined EE with a Sim only plan and And loved there service Now I have the EE home broadband and Apple 4K TV I know People put bad reviews about every company but until you try it yourself you’re not gonna know I have only just joined EE home broadband and I have better Wi-Fi and better quality Internet I ever did then with Sky It all depends on what area you live in and what broadband quality and speeds you will get from that area I am quite close to the telephone exchange so I get pretty speeds I would recommend EE for the broadband Check on their website of what speeds you can get in your area I am definitely one happy customer I want to another with you once I have been with them for a good three or four month
Was told broadband would come with parental controls. It does not you have to register with Norton. Takes over an hour to diwnload
I was told I have apple music as a free add on tried to log on no joy and tech help were useless
I have had to give one star, I dident want to as the service in the Melton Mowbray branch was so shocking. I went in to find out why my phone is using a lot more data than usual, only to be patronised and belittled by the spotty little oik masquerading as a sales assistant. He was not helpful in the slightest, and I left the shop wanting to cancel my contract.
Shocking service, changed delivery date, cancelled insurance, argumentative staff in Derry, constantly cut off, no call backs, wasted 4hrs of my day with incompetent staff and service, this was all in one day
Since I joined EE I had problems phoning abroad. I am paying an additional £12.00 per month to enable me to phone family and friends abroad. I either get a voice saying that 'this call can't be connected' or as now, and this is the second time, I can't phone certain countries at all. The number I am phoning is constantly engaged. I also don't get the correct information about when an engineer from Openreach is coming to fix a problem, nor is EE contacting me to book an appointment, when needed. They are also starting to be very reluctant to pay any compensation and it is the customer who has to pay and the suffer!
Rude staff and a terrible experience can’t wait for my contract to end will never use again
EE is rated 1.80 based on 574 reviews