EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Very good products this was a repeat order for the excellent socks used both in my motorcycle boots & hiking boots. Found your website informative easy to use followed by a very prompt delivery. Excellent service keep it up
A good company.
Ordered a pair of gloves liners which arrived super quick.
Great service and really happy with my gloves they are good quality and I would definitely recommend this company.
Very satisfied, will order again!
I have used these Merino wool gloves for a number of years and have found them very effective as under gloves.
Good service & price and other products for when I need them in future possibly
Product does just what I wanted and was delivered promptly.
Arrived on time, perfect fit. Couldn't be happier. Will go back for more when needed
Very impressed with the service . Excellent quality. Will definatey use this company again .
Bought liner gloves made with marino wool.Found to be of very good value.Service and delivery excellent
The three packs of merino wool olive green boxers and black briefs arrived promptly and well packaged. They look great, fit to standard size and after a couple of wears appear to wick moisture well.
I bought this as a gift and the receipient was delighted. It arrived promptly after the order and package correctly. Ordered online and the web site was easy to navigate.
Swift delivery, high quality product at excellent prices.
Quick service
Super quick delivery, product came well packaged in good condition!
Fab!
I was really excited to have found a company in Maryport providing activity clothing. They are a small local business who provide a personal experience when purchasing from them. I will definitely buy from them again. We need to support our British businesses.
Amazing value for money, this might be the best material for underwear I have tried.
Excellent service
EDZ 5 star review on 1st March 2021 EDZ 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Second time I have bought an EDZ neck scarf. Excellent service from this company.
EDZ is rated 4.91 based on 1,873 reviews