EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Really pleased with my T-shirt top, lovely and soft to wear and wicks really well.
EDZ are extremely easy to deal with, the website is clear and straightforward to use. The delivery is very fast and FREE, what is there not to like?!
As expected from you all was spot on. Great product delivered on time Thanks
My partner/pillion suffers from cold hands on our bike and found these silk inner gloves from you.They arrived quite quickly and she wears them all the time. I think her hands are a bit warmer as she doesn't seem to moan too much but still gets cold fingers with the temperatures around 8-10degrees C.Think the bike might need a radiator being plumbed in !
Very good product which I use on the bike and also for face covering.
I purchased these gloves, for cycling. The sizing is generous, nice and long, being seamless these are comfortable under my winter cycling gloves. Used these during the recent cold snap and found the performance satisfactory. John G.
Work perfectly with new boots.
Quick postage. Great priced, good quality products.
Great product at a good price. Very quick delivery as well. I also returned some items as they were too big and the refund was hassle free.
Purchased a few items over the years and always found them to be of a high-quality last item was an online purchase again good service and happy with my purchase
This is a really useful bit of kit! Essential to keep out the mountain wind and really versatile. It’s just the right thickness, a good size and washes well time after time.
Ordered these, following up on an earlier order. By far the most comfortable briefs. Fully intend only to purchase these henceforth. Delivery was also very prompt. You can purchase cheaper briefs, but there are times comfort is more important. And this is one of them.
Really nice bit of kit.
Great hat, fits under cycling and climbing helmets perfectly.
Very good product excellent quality and service!well done Just need you to get more stock in!!!
Very speedy delivery! This extra layer is excellent for enabling me to wear more spring-like clothing when it’s still rather cold.
I bought a tee shirt and a long sleeve top to wear as a base layer on the motorbike. Very comfortable warm but keep you cool at the same time. Merino wool is expensive but worth every penny.......,
as usual the product was well wrapped, arrived very quickly and was just as advertised
The jacket is very warm and I am happy with this item.
Super fast delivery and really good customer service when I needed to change the size of one of the items I ordered.
EDZ is rated 4.92 based on 1,985 reviews