EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Great quality but too big to be worn as a mask.
Top quality gear at a top price. Wish I could afford to buy nothing else. But I love a sale!
Socks arrived in good time and fit well
Very nice socks, good thickness, However, they've already become bobbly on the first wash.
Hadn't heard of them before and an ad came up on FB. Checked their website before ordering. Good value and quick delivery.
I got what I paid for not the best but will do the job.
Thank you, for your prompt service , and the gloves are first class and price was about right, I would recommend you to my friends.
N.Rohsler
A good product that works well with my Sealskinz gloves, service also good
Good service
Goods as described, delivered promptly
Great products, promptly delivered.
First time ordering , but I’m quite happy with the service
Ordered these for my partner a week after getting some for myself.
Great service and good value.
The gloves are both comfortable and functional in as much that the touch sensitivity works well. Also good for driving.

4 stars for now as not 100% convinced on the longevity given that on both pairs the fingertips are fraying slightly without heavy usage.
This could just be as they are new and 'bedding in' but only time will tell. I hope so as they are just right for our needs.
Good quality goods and delivery and order process done very efficiently, thanks.
Quick delivery - well made and warm... :)
Efficient delivery.
Lovely and warm best fleece I have for warmth. Seems to come up slightly bigger than size and could be more female shaped. But overall very pleased
Great service
Great gloves. Usually get the M-L size and they seem to shrink a bit after first week or so of use. Wbcih is good for me as I have small hands for a man. Would be good for the touch screen gloves to come in different colours as I lose black gloves easily.
Very happy with the price, the service provided as well as the speed of delivery.
EDZ is rated 4.91 based on 1,369 reviews