EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Great product, already have a medium in black. Did order blue but large black arrived so will keep, not worth the bother to send back.
Gloves work well with phones etc. and are nice and warm. Although I think I have regular size fingers as I have never had any issues with other gloves, the fingers in these are too short and can feel a bit uncomfortable.
Disappointed that there is no EDZ logo on the breast of this top? All my other T shirts and long sleeve tops have the badge on and i like it to be there. Any reason its missing? I think youre missing a trick if you stop having it on tops, i often get positive comments on the tops and few people if any have heard of EDZ - i like to wear non "brand" products, as long as theyre quality, and your stuff is. Cheers.
The tracking system did not work
I sent 2 emails asking for information on despatch but got no response
I have now received the article but the above was poor
Great material but VERY loose, pretty poor design/cut imo.
great gloves, would recommend
Nice gloves but not a good fit for ladies
Quite good but plucked very easily.
Lovely red colour and look well made. As this are one size they were too big for me. They are not soft but they are warm. Like that they cover the wrist. I won't buy more because although wearable they cover my pinky finger and are baggy on my small hands. Need them as I suffer from cold hands even indoors.
Warm feet and well made, however like all socks with a wool content they shrink in the first wash, following the washing instructions, and shrink, so what was a large pair of socks size 9 to11 is a comfy fit for a size 8 to 9, I would not be happy if I had size 11 feet !
Awesome garments, but this item is so tight in the neck opening it cannot be zipped to close.
Fast delivery and decent quality but one size gloves are too big for average women's hands. Particularly around the wrist.
These are warm and comfortable but a strange fit, as a cyclist i thought I had big legs but these are comfy around the waist and baggy around the bum and legs !
EDZ is rated 4.91 based on 1,369 reviews