EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
The most brilliant, comfortable well made socks I've ever worn, and as long you air them well, you can wear them for a few days and they stay fresh. Always been a fan of EDZ layers but I'm stunned at these socks. Converted!
As always, EDZ products are of the finest quality, this product fits like a glove, snug, warm and comfortable at a competitive price, a definite must have.
Dealing with EDZ is a pleasure, as always, very good delivery times for any item purchased.
Really impressed with the quality of the merino multitube. Sure to make further purchases.
Love these socks, very comfortable even during long runs. They are very soft to the touch and wash up well. I liked them so much I bought another pack!
Excellent company to do business with. I've had a number of items from them and they've all been great!
Very pleased with socks. No concern with mis labelling. Good fit and very comfortable with trainers and boots. Would order again from company. Easy to order and quick efficient delivery.
Ordered some sports socks - arrived promptly and they are very comfortable.
I would definitely recommend. Excellent service, delivery and products.
Very easy transaction with quick delivery. I would buy from this company again.
Excellent price and quality. 2nd pack I’ve bought. Great service too.
Great quality and service
I’m more than happy with my EDZ scarf. I’ve been using my lockdown time to get fitter & healthier so I go for long power walks. The EDZ scarf is ideal because you can just pull it up over your face and mouth if you’re suddenly in a crowded space.
Ok so you look like you’re about to commit a felony but it’s a really good value product I’ve used every day.
Excellent value for money and no long wait for delivery.
Great experience with this company.
Fantastic equipment. I have the Merino wool leggings and long sleeve top for motorcycling. Really comfy and keeps me cool and dry, 12 months of the year.
The sports socks recently purchased arrived very quickly and are of excellent quality. Thank you team EDZ
Socks arrived in good time and fit well
Great comfortable socks. Thank you
Bought this for my son, he is very pleased with the quality product, especially the label, as from a toddler his nickname has been Edz and we still call him Edz at the age of 34 : ) : )
Keen prices on some merino sock seconds. Seem v good quality and good service from EDZ.
Bought some Merino Socks for running. Excellent quality. Edz delivered on all aspects. Thank you will certainly use in the future
EDZ is rated 4.91 based on 1,402 reviews