EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
My husband lived these gloves. He is a photographer and they are not too thick but still very warm.
The best base layer I have ever owned!
My “go to” company for all things merino - running socks are very good - using them on mixed ground 10k s and seem fine
I Love This Yeti Fleece Jacket.
Its Super Soft & Warm .
Very Comfortable To Wear.
Glad To Have Purchased This Practical Top.
I've got a few bits & pieces from EDZ and I've been very happy with all of them (in fact I was just thinking yesterday that I must order another of their excellent base layers, as mine is starting to show its decade or so of wear!) Great company, great products.
High quality merino half-zip base layer with very good service.
Hat arrived quickly and is exactly what I wanted. Light, low bulk and yet warm.
I had my last EDZ neck tube for over 10 years and I felt it was time for a new one and there was only one company I had in mind. Im glad to say that the product is still as good and there is no point in looking elsewhere. The quality is excellent and the delivery was quick.
I was very happy with the quality of the products I ordered, with the friendly service and with the faster than expected delivery. Thank you!
Fast delivery. Size came up a little big so sent it back and asked for an exchange. Very quick turnaround. I will be ordering more from these guys.
The best running trainer socks I have ever owned! Hardwearing, comfortable and last forever. So glad they are back in stock and the new black colour is a little less stand out as the previous blue/orange versions. Have recommended these socks to every runner I know!
This is a lovely company to deal with! The products are great, I have had several over the years, only had to return the ladies' camisole tops as I wasn't keen on the cut, and the touch screen friendly gloves which didn't fit me, but my latest favourite is the red fleece which I managed to acquire at a bargain price 😊. It's a beautiful colour, more plum than red, and is lovely and warm and snuggly, an addition to my years old blue one which is still going strong.
The staff are so helpful and friendly; returns are totally hassle freeπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‰
This was my second order with you and as with the first,very pleased with the items and the excellent service
Many thanks
Paul
Good socks at a good price!
Great products with superb fit, but as with all 100% merino products, the issues are with the strength of the superfine wool. This is especially prevalent in areas subject to "stretch" i.e. the neckline on T Shirts and abrasion, i.e. seat area for underwear. If you check my account you will see i have purchased dozens of items from you in the last few years. i have several T shirts that have frayed in the crew neck area despite always trying to minimise "stretch" when putting on or taking off. Could this single area of the T shirt be strengthened somehow to prevent this? But my main concern is your advertising of underwear as being appropriate for cycling, this is ABSOLUTELY NOT THE CASE i'm afraid. I do a lot of varied cycling, both road and mountain biking. I have learnt from experience with both your boxer shorts and especially your Long Johns, that if used on a bike, they very quickly fray and ladder due to the abrasion between backside and seat. They are supremely comfortable and warm, but are totally inappropriate for cyclists. 2 pairs of my boxers and my Long Johns very quickly went to the graveyard i'm afraid, and these products are not cheap. I appreciate the limitations of the yarn used, and still buy your products despite this, but i do feel disappointed that you market the mentioned items in particular, as suitable for cyclists, because they are just not. Credit note for the Long Johns, even though it was a while ago now would be appreciated - i got about 3 rides out of them before a very large hole appeared. Otherwise, your products are great, especially the boot socks which are indestructible!! But they aren't 100% merino, maybe make the crew line of the T Shirts out of what they are made of? Hope the feedback is useful. Cheers.
Always happy with EDZ products purchased.
Very prompt service and delivery, good quality product and well priced.
Have used EDZ microfleece jackets for many years now, ideal multi layering, they are light and compact ideal for every day use and ideal for riding my motorcycle.
Excellent socks. So comfy and warm.Nice to be able to buy in shoe size.The delivery was very quick. This is my second purchase. My husband loves his as well 😊
Good range of products and easily navigable website.
Quick delivery