EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Happy with the one product I've bought.
Really good product and will definitely order again. Took a while to get here but it is Xmas next week so deliveries are slow at the moment.
The socks are for a relative for Xmas .they look great but cannot say more than that until the person receives them. The service was fine thank you.
I can’t really rate the product as it’s a Christmas gift for my husband. However, given that he said what he wanted it must be good! It arrived very speedily and I’m sure he’ll be pleased.
Quick delivery
Service excellent. Purchased merino tubaclava as a Christmas gift so unable to give a full review. However, the item looks good and material feels nice. Hopefully it will keep the chill off a keen walker in the Scottish Highlands!
Good value for money merino wear and quick service, nice to support small companies.
Very good, swift service - thanks
I love this neck tube , it’s warm and has multiple functional wear
Delivery was fine. Product as described, and warm. Thank you. F Donaldson
Bought mid layer for wife to wear under jacket on motorcycle when winter comes . She can also wear on cooler evenings are hoody . Would have given 5 stars but was only available in one colour . Will use EDZ again .
Good quality. Decent price
good service
Great quality but too big to be worn as a mask.
Top quality gear at a top price. Wish I could afford to buy nothing else. But I love a sale!
Socks arrived in good time and fit well
Very nice socks, good thickness, However, they've already become bobbly on the first wash.
Hadn't heard of them before and an ad came up on FB. Checked their website before ordering. Good value and quick delivery.
I got what I paid for not the best but will do the job.
Thank you, for your prompt service , and the gloves are first class and price was about right, I would recommend you to my friends. N.Rohsler
EDZ is rated 4.92 based on 1,988 reviews