Edwardes Bros Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy

"All arrived as ordered Ive started putting them up and they look clean, modern and bright (520 lm)"
"Excellent order turn round and dispatch, spoiled by DPD's 24 hour service being delayed to 48 hours. Not Edwardes' fault but they need to know that the service they paid for was not delivered."
"Print button needed for the invoices."
"I could not have wish for a better service and the product was just what iask for. Just one thing package could have been better lamps was moving about inside the box."
"Quick to order quick to deliver order as requested Fine with pick up at local shop"
"Your website, ordering process, confirmation of order, despatch information & final delivery all very good. I would have no hesitation recommending your services. Thank you. ***"
"some times hard to log onto your site"
"Very prompt Thankyou"
"Good prices and a very speedy delivery. on this occasion I didn't have a high enough order to qualify for free shipping."
"Product exactly as per specification and delivered in a timely manner"
"Very prompt and efficient online service, and helpful telephone support. Counter service slow by contrast."
"Great service, polite and professional. I only offer 4 stars as I followed advice on securing an item by ordering online. This meant having to pay a delivery fee even though I was going to collect over the counter. Not a big deal but would be great if there was an option to secure an item for a period of time at no additional cost."
"The Edwardes team, were quick to dispatch within 24 hrs, however upon release to the delivery agency, DPD, I was advised of two different delivery times on the following day, but when both times had passed and I had not received the purchases, I phoned the local DPD depot at 20:00 to find the items had been returned to the local depot as the van had broken down. These things happen, but would it not have been courteous for then to let me know either by e-mail/ phone so that I didn't waste my day waiting around unnecessarily for a delivery that was not going to happen."
"Good, quicke drlivery, Thanks"
"1. Disappointed that ordered items not in stock, not available for 6-8 weeks. 2. Pleased that Informed of this promptly by telephone with explanation and offered alternative resolutions. Thanks, ***"
"The overall service is very good. I did find the website a little difficult to manoeuvre around, however. Finding particular items using words contained within their descriptions produced "no results found", which was a little frustrating. Setting up an account was difficult, too. It is done in two phases - the second of which seems to require a password not entered in the first ! However, the overall service is very good. The products are top quality and delivery to distance is quick and efficient. Will definitely use Edwardes again and recommend them."
"I had to phone as the web page was showing a discontinued item, hence a 4. The assistant who answered took over my order to ensure I got the correct replacement."
"Parcel came the next day with my two fans in,fans were easy to put together.Got free P&P,good service."
"The problem with the delivery was quickly dealt with and the goods were delivered the next day."
"Competitive prices and great service. Very polite and helpful on the phone. Website could do with better filtering and sorting to help find products easier."
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.82 based on 8,490 reviews