Edwardes Bros Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy

"First time I placed my order the website would not accept payment. On the second attempt I could not log in to pay as it wanted a password and I had not given one - as a result I had to create another account with a different email address. I still don't have a password so if I place another order it appears I will have to create another email address and account. Appart from this delivery was very quick and they stock a good range of products"
"Ordered 5 bulbs out of 2 tested only 1 is working"
"Surely you can set up your website to reject orders from post codes to which you are not prepared to deliver, rather than accepting AND CONFIRMING orders, only then to advise that you are not prepared to fulfil them?"
"It was delivered quickly but the box was well beaten, giving me concerns the unit might be damaged. It wasn't but on installing it I could see it wasn't the best quality heater and the installation was really not easy. My main issue however was it required 12 bricks and I only received 12 so it will never function correctly now as I had to make use of 2 very old and slightly smaller bricks from the heater I was replacing. Not very happy about this."
"At 07:16 this morning we received an e-mail stating that the goods would not be delivered today, as agreed, but tomorrow instead. It is, therefore, just pure luck someone ws in to receive the delivery. Poor scheduling."
"1st order not a good start !! 10 x 3m lengths of 50mm cable tray "lost" by interlink !!!! Resent 2 days later. 400m of FP200 jay flame fire cable ordered " as on there website " and 400m of very very cheap cable was sent, Drums are made of very thin cardboard so no good to reel out, and the 1.5mm 2 core outer skin is the size of a 4 core FP. Very disappointed."
"Yoy had what I wanted but don't supply Guernsey. Only complication is not charging VAT, post is daily from UK and *** do a roaring trade on the island, population 64000. Recommend you reconsider."
"Communication with regards to when items have been delayed and why. Delivery information says goods ordered before 2pm will be dispatched on the same day for the next working day. I had ordered at 9am on the Monday hoping to get the goods the following Tuesday but nothing arrived, I had to ring up and chase to find out this has been delayed until Friday due to stock shortage."
"Still awaiting the rest of the order and no indication of when it is likely to arrive"
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.83 based on 8,854 reviews