Edwardes Bros Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy

"Product was delivered quickly. Very happy with service."
"Completely happy with the service I had. Very fast delivery and great communication. Will use again and recommend to others."
"Would use again and recommend"
"Had what I required at a good price , kept up to date with order and delivered on time."
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service. I would recommend this company"
"Great product was going to order again, But when ordering 1 piece carriage was £*** so I thought I would order more bits 1 envelopes worth of stuff no weight really but when paying at the checkout the carriage jumped to £*** was going to go somewhere different but I had already quoted my customer so had to proceed, bit disappointed to be honest. Could have collected with my own courier for £*** Please contact if you would like."
"We were very happy with everything, super fast delivery."
"Item was in good condition and as described. Delivery was prompt and frequent updates were given. Overall A+ supplier."
"Very quick delivery from ordering"
"Had to phone customer services and they were very helpful"
"The items I required were in stock and arrived in good time. No improvement is necessary."
"The items arrived the day after I placed the order. They were exactly what I ordered and at a good price. I could not be more pleased by service I received."
"Very fast and efficient service and updates"
"Excellent service as normal.Cant fault these guys."
"Excellent service and fast delivery .Will definitely be using again"
"Great choice of products and very competitively priced."
"I made a simple order which was executed and delivered promptly. Clearly the company is efficient and the item I bought was considerably less expensive than if I had ordered it from the manufacturer's own website!"
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.82 based on 8,490 reviews