Edwardes Bros Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy

"Placed my order, money taken then emailed the next day and told out of stock for a few days. So no idea when I'll receive what ive paid for"
"I ordered a door bell which said it could be used with batteries which were not included. It said it needed a transformer and noted two types but as it did not say not included, I assumed it was included. Disappointed as I could have bought elsewhere cheaper."
"ORDERED SOME WIRE ON A MONDAY, QUITE SIMPLE REALLY, GOT A CALL BACK TO INFORM ME ON TUESDAY THAT THE WIRE WAS NOW OUT OF STOCK BUT WOULD BE DELIVERED TO ME NOW ON FRIDAY. NO DELIVERY, I RANG TO INQUIRE AND WAS TOLD THAT THE WRONG COLOR WIRE ARRIVED. THEY NOW INFORM ME THAT THE DELIVERY SHOULD NOW BE MADE ON TUESDAY, 8 DAYS AFTER PLACING A SIMPLE ORDER. I WOULDN'T NORMALLY BOTHER TO WRITE THIS BUT I KEEP GETTING EMAILED ASKING FOR FEEDBACK ON MY ORDER.......... THAT IS MY FEEDBACK"
"*** Carriage ridiculous. Cost not clear until payment made! Would not buy again"
"Ordered bulbs for my father and at check out delivery was £*** something but when payment went through it was £*** Absolute joke! If we knew delivery was going to be that for 4 bulbs then we wouldn't of bothered!"
"Hi Sorry but this time We have been let down by your company. Despite checking stock and then ordering we were told you are out of stock with lamps and delivery has been delayed that too after me calling this afternoon. Please be careful next time. If you don’t have stock then you should let us know for us to get the materials from other people. As we can not afford to let our contractors down or delay the job. Thanks."
"Item is correct, well packaged and priced fairly. Courier charge is a joke. Just received a package around the same weight and size from Germany using dpd and it cost £***. How you can charge *** plus vat (nearly 3x) to send something half the distance to the exact same location is beyond me. Also the postage charge leapt up at the last minute after the order was confirmed in a stealth fashion. I could return the item for around a quarter of what I was charged. A good will gesture may convince me to use Edwards again but I won’t hold my breath."
"You could sort your web site out. I does not remember pass words, it will not allow pass words to be reset. I will have to rethink using rhis company again as too much time is wasted trying to gain access to the site."
"***"
"Purchase is two days late"
"One item wrong - emailed dartford Friday morning early - still no response"
"Wrong item was received and I am waiting for a reply from Edwards about what has happened and what they want to do about it. Delivery was prompt and everything else was great, they just either sent the wrong item or advertised the item incorrectly."
"The product and service was fine! However, the product arrived damaged (in the post?). One corner of the plastic surround was chipped off. I was not prepared to go through the hassle of sending it back. So I simply superglued the chipped piece back on. As it was to be installed in a corner, it probably won't show. Pity though! I have a photograph of the damage, which I can send you if required."
"some of the individual light packages were already opened and one light was so scratched that it is not usable; I emailed the company to enquire after possible exchange and didn't even get an answer"
"Product fine, delivery a day late!"
"The parking is poor the items are not bagged but just thrown in the box. No matter the number of the items it should be bagged before parking for delivery"
"I received an email from supplier or carrier saying I had postponed delivery for a further day, I did not do that. The order was eventually delivered on the new delivery date. Not good enough."
"I placed an order to be delivered directly to site the next working day, i called up on the expected delivery date to be informed the item was not in stock. Your website did not inform me the items were out of stock and cause delays to completing the installation."
"The bulbs I ordered turned up on time, however the box was battered and two of the six bulbs were defective. I e-mailed Edwardes immediately and asked for then to send out two replacements... that was over a week ago and I'm still yet to get a reply."
"Pointless ordering anything unless you live on the UK mainland. For some unknown reason their courier doesn't deliver across water."
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.83 based on 8,854 reviews