Edwardes Bros Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy

"Item is correct, well packaged and priced fairly. Courier charge is a joke. Just received a package around the same weight and size from Germany using dpd and it cost £***. How you can charge *** plus vat (nearly 3x) to send something half the distance to the exact same location is beyond me. Also the postage charge leapt up at the last minute after the order was confirmed in a stealth fashion. I could return the item for around a quarter of what I was charged. A good will gesture may convince me to use Edwards again but I won’t hold my breath."
"You could sort your web site out. I does not remember pass words, it will not allow pass words to be reset. I will have to rethink using rhis company again as too much time is wasted trying to gain access to the site."
"Purchase is two days late"
"One item wrong - emailed dartford Friday morning early - still no response"
"Wrong item was received and I am waiting for a reply from Edwards about what has happened and what they want to do about it. Delivery was prompt and everything else was great, they just either sent the wrong item or advertised the item incorrectly."
"The product and service was fine! However, the product arrived damaged (in the post?). One corner of the plastic surround was chipped off. I was not prepared to go through the hassle of sending it back. So I simply superglued the chipped piece back on. As it was to be installed in a corner, it probably won't show. Pity though! I have a photograph of the damage, which I can send you if required."
"some of the individual light packages were already opened and one light was so scratched that it is not usable; I emailed the company to enquire after possible exchange and didn't even get an answer"
"Product fine, delivery a day late!"
"The parking is poor the items are not bagged but just thrown in the box. No matter the number of the items it should be bagged before parking for delivery"
"I received an email from supplier or carrier saying I had postponed delivery for a further day, I did not do that. The order was eventually delivered on the new delivery date. Not good enough."
"I placed an order to be delivered directly to site the next working day, i called up on the expected delivery date to be informed the item was not in stock. Your website did not inform me the items were out of stock and cause delays to completing the installation."
"The bulbs I ordered turned up on time, however the box was battered and two of the six bulbs were defective. I e-mailed Edwardes immediately and asked for then to send out two replacements... that was over a week ago and I'm still yet to get a reply."
"Pointless ordering anything unless you live on the UK mainland. For some unknown reason their courier doesn't deliver across water."
"Not to pack an item because it don't fit your standard box size, but mark it as Sent, is very poor customer service, I'm hoping that the missing parts will arrive completing order, the only thing I could have finished the job on Saturday now I'm on an overun on job which is not good for my customer service to client, and will need to work 1 evening to fit these 10 boxes that requires the Wall surfaces to be trimmed and sealed prior to fitting them, so thank you for this, maybe you need to get some bigger boxes! Is this the best way to treat a first time customer, .. Watch this space......"
"The item received was not the item I ordered, even though the sales picture was exactly what I wanted. When I called I was told the item in the picture was no longer available and an alternative sent which would and did not fit the job. This cost me time and money and I lost the job!"
"When I placed the order it said delivery on Friday. It's Sunday and still no delivery! I had someone wait in for this delivery that never came."
"Delivery details as I have still not received my goods and also have no idea when it is going to be delivered."
"Product was good and swiftly sent but, bearing in mind it was lightbulbs, the packing was terrible - the bulbs and shrinkwrap (which was of a completely inadequate size) were completely separate in the (much larger) box and the bulbs were rattling round inside. I just hope that, as I use the lamps, I find no errors"
"Ordered 3 items. Only 1 in stock. I received a phone call but no indication when the items would be dispatched. Quite disappointed."
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.82 based on 8,490 reviews