www.educatefirst.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.educatefirst.co.uk

Tell us how www.educatefirst.co.uk made you happy
We had tried quite a few tutors but found these guys to be most suited for our daughter who settled in very well. The cost was also the cheapest out of all the tuition centres we visited. Very happy all round.
This place has consistently helped my two children every week when they attend. My children are more confident with their work and are really doing much better at school compared with before. They have been going here for nearly a year but it has been worth it. The cost is not expensive as it’s works out to be about £6 an hour but it does add up for two children over the year. It’s still money well spent and cheaper than other places I’ve tried.
I have been sending my young son here for 6 months and I have to say that he has really improved in his ability to work at school. His has had a boost for his numeracy and literacy and his teachers say that he is now a lot more confident in putting his hand up to answer questions in class. This would not have been possible 6 months ago so I open would like to thank the teachers at this tuition centre. They are doing to fabulous job with my son and the other kids that go there.
www.educatefirst.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews