Edmundson Electrical Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Edmundson Electrical
11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Edmundson Electrical?
Click Here

Tell us how Edmundson Electrical made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent company, very efficient and have a good choice at a reasonable price. They also can source anything you need."
Are you Edmundson Electrical? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"As a professional electrician I decided to start buying from EDMUNDSONS electrical., I started with pricing requests on small stuff. Every time, thus far, I sent in a pricing request I had to call them to chase it up. Their quotes showed huge discounts that were meaningless, as I could get the same stuff retail less than they sell it to the trade. My customers aren’t stupid and they do look at pricing on the web. Without doubt within 5 years they and CEF will disappear,,, I’m just sorry for the staff."
"Terrible customer service! I phoned the Wimbledon branch to find out cable price. The price was ok for me so I made my way to them. I took me about 30 mins. On-site surprise! Sales member advised that the price which was given to me over the phone was for different cable, the price for my cable was much higher. They admitted that their colleague on the phone made a mistake however they can not sell that cable for the price given over the phone. No respect for customers. I wasted very valuable business time. No more shopping at Edmundsons."
Edmundson Electrical is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews