Edmundson Electrical Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Edmundson Electrical
Telephone

How would you rate Edmundson Electrical ?

"Terrible customer service! I phoned the Wimbledon branch to find out cable price. The price was ok for me so I made my way to them. I took me about 30 mins. On-site surprise! Sales member advised that the price which was given to me over the phone was for different cable, the price for my cable was much higher. They admitted that their colleague on the phone made a mistake however they can not sell that cable for the price given over the phone. No respect for customers. I wasted very valuable business time. No more shopping at Edmundsons."
"Excellent company, very efficient and have a good choice at a reasonable price. They also can source anything you need."
Edmundson Electrical is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!