Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers:

Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol

Quick response to my enquiry and competetive price.
Have used Edison Ford for a few years now. The service is very good & the price even better. Would recommend. Regards Stephen
Thank you for your kind words, Stephen. I shall make sure everyone in the office sees your positive feedback!
It was quick and easy and cheaper than others
Saved me £60.00 on a previous offer by another company for a four-day travel insurance to Portugal and Spain. Spain apparently nearly doubles the premium with most travel insurance companies, even though I was only planning for a single day in Spain.
Always prompt, efficient but very helpful and approachable.
You don’t feel one of a number!
This is the third year I have used this broker to provide cover for my home, let and holiday let properties. The quotes, attention to detail, communication and level of service is good. The most important quality of a broker is to be there to help in the event of a claim and go to endless trouble to make sure you are covered at all times. Not called for as yet but I fully expect this company to live up to this requirement.
(Featured) - Posted 3 years ago
Very Helpful and competitive price
I was surprised to be contacted by Edison Ford earlier this month asking if they could quote for our Management Company's renewal, as last year's quote had not proved competitive and we had moved elsewhere. When the quote arrived, it proved to be acceptable. I rang to question such a reasonable amount, and I was informed that our custom was valued and that Edison Ford wanted our contract. That is very refreshing so well done.
As always Lin and the guys at Edison Ford are always happy to help.
Excellent customer service....contacted when promised and went above and beyond to get a good cheap price. Would definitely used again. Thank you.
The telephone adviser was cheerful, helpful and friendly and made the process of sorting insurance out so much easier than usual.
Speaking to someone knowledgeable and helpful when your requirements are not straight forward makes a big difference and ensures you get the correct cover
Delivered what I required, when I needed it, at a reasonable price
My quote was dealt with very quickly and insurance put in place with no fuss, for a reasonable price.
Friendly and very helpful service from Brett
Found a competitive quote that met our specifications quickly
It ticked all the boxes - local and close to home, very friendly staff, particularly Nicky. Rang back when relevant quote found and was available to speak to when we called into the office in person, totally unexpected and without an appointment. Found a quote which was cheaper than any we had found on-line and with a reputable, well-known company, whom we felt we could trust.
Better quote than my old company
I was very pleased with the staff and their office. So far I have no further comments.
I found Edisonford to be very helpful and professional in finding me a suitable building insurance cover for one of my investment properties.
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers is rated 4.87 based on 161 reviews