Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers:

Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol

Great service thank you all very much will definitely be recommending you. In fact I already have. Paul
Price and easy to deal with.
Very friendly and helpful
Edison ford take care of my fleet insurance and my liability insurance. They have been consistently cheaper than anybody else but more importantly I deal with the same person every time (Brett) who is very friendly and efficient.
(Featured) - Posted 2 years ago
They make life easy
I was impressed with the help and treatment I receive when I meet Bret and everything was explained very well and any question was answer to my satisfaction.
Thank you for your lovely review Mr. Petty, I will make sure to pass this onto Brett and the team.
Peter
Very helpful. Good Knowledge. Easy to set up our House Insurance.
Would recommend. Would certainly use again
So helpful, lovely people to talk to.
We required travel insurance for a work trip abroad which needed extra medical cover consideration, the policy was amended to our needs and was excellent value for money giving peace of mind that the condition was covered. Thank you very much, we would thoroughly recommend you.
Excellent customer service as usual.
Saving money
Very quick and efficient response. Competitive insurance quote
Excellent service, Every time!
Great price for my car insurance, and now a good value breakdown cover with RAC too.
We have been with you for many years, and we have always been very happy the way you have dealt with us, the best deals and great service
Hello Martin, thank you for your wonderful review! I will make sure to pass this on to the team.
Peter
Quick response to my enquiry and competetive price.
Have used Edison Ford for a few years now. The service is very good & the price even better. Would recommend. Regards Stephen
Thank you for your kind words, Stephen. I shall make sure everyone in the office sees your positive feedback!
It was quick and easy and cheaper than others
Saved me £60.00 on a previous offer by another company for a four-day travel insurance to Portugal and Spain. Spain apparently nearly doubles the premium with most travel insurance companies, even though I was only planning for a single day in Spain.
Always prompt, efficient but very helpful and approachable.
You don’t feel one of a number!
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers is rated 4.87 based on 156 reviews