Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers:

Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol

Very efficient and reasonably priced
Very helpfull and a quote was better than I had been given, so very pleased
Excellent, super fast service. Couldn’t be happier.
Excellent service Steve White of Edison Ford, sorted all our car insurance needs and especially our home insurance at the time of our recent move.
Thank you.
Jenny and Tony Gaston.
Edison Ford swiftly found alternative motor insurance for me saving a significant sum of money. The service was friendly yet professional.
Always swift and efficient with communications and deliver their promises. Would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family. I have already done this with work colleagues.
Thank you...
very good swift service as usual, and a good quote. Thanks
They done an absolutely fantastic job save me loads of money on my house contents and house insurance And also in my car
I always find everyone at Edison Ford very helpful, its so nice to get the personal touch.
Always helpful,and happy to help, will not be using anyone else for this type of insurance
Have used Edison Ford for all my insurance requirements for many years and have always been totally satisfied with the service provided
I have used Edison Ford the first time for my Travel Insurance last year and recently for my car insurance. Very pleased indeed with the service provided and the insurance policies presented.
Excellent service
I thought the team were excellent and I will definitely be using them again for other insurance needs. I specifically worked with Cath who provided extremely competitive quotes for me and was quick to respond with revised information when I needed to change some of the detail. I would happily recommend Edison Ford.
(Featured) - Posted 1 year ago
No problems everything was sorted very quickly and any questions asked was answered.
Found them very helpful
Efficient service and good response. Hope to do more business in the future
Very pleased with the quick response
Very good & hassle free.