Edinburgh Hearing Practice, Edinburgh Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Edinburgh Hearing Practice, Edinburgh

Tell us how Edinburgh Hearing Practice, Edinburgh made you happy

"I had 2 week s of misery trying to unblock my ears using eardrops. I came across the Edinburgh Hearing Practice when I googled ear syringing. I phone up and got a prompt appointment with Michael Kavanagh who used a suction pump to painlessly remove an unbelievable wad of wax. Now my hearing is back to normal. Absolutely fantastic! Highly recommended ."
"I can not recommend EHP enough. Had an nhs hearing aid which I put up with for too long believing my hearing could not be improved. Wrong! Katie’s help and expertise have sorted all that. I am now hearing so well I had to have a quiet button for when I see my grandchildren!! I urge anyone having any hearing problems to go to EHP. You will not be disappointed!! Thankyou katie for making my life so much better"
"5 star service. From start to finish."
Edinburgh Hearing Practice, Edinburgh is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews