Edge of the World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edge of the World
Read Edge of the World Reviews

About Edge of the World:

Edge of the World offers a wide choice of relaxed fashionwear for both women and men. We look for interesting patterns, prints, textures and colours, combined with great designs and style to bring you the best from much loved established brands and new labels for something more unusual. Whether you are out walking the dog or having a leisurely lunch at a country pub, we have the perfect casual and functional clothing, footwear and accessories. Our brands include: Joules, Weird Fish, White Stuff, Animal, Craghoppers, Keen, Old Guys Rule, It’s a Dog’s Life, Lily & Me, CAT, Goodyear, and many more.

Tell us how Edge of the World made you happy
Good prices for my items, pleased.
Bought clothing at your Ambleside store you didn’t have a tee shirt I was after. I waited till it came back in stock sadly the 20% voucher I had been given in store had ran out all in all satisfied with your service.
Fantastic product . Love the life is good range. Great service
Having visited your shop in Ambleside where I was shown the product by a very pleasant and polite assistant Wendy I went home and ordered the scarf on line
Delivery was good - quicker than expected. Colour not quite what was expected, and sizes vary.
Very happy with service. Quick and easy
Your search system needs reviewing, doesn't have an update button when you've selected size. still have to search through all your items. Apart from that great !
Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. We have looked into this and passed it onto our developers so they can resolve this. Kind Regards
Great service. Arrived ahead of schedule
Quick delivery of my items
Yaktrax arrived well packaged and all is well.
Very efficient service, received my delivery within 3 days
Excellent service
""Great product, rapid delivery, pleased with my purchase.
Delivery was fast, products are good. By the way one of the tshirt I bought was not the colour I saw on the website (it was supposed to be red but it is something more... orange). But I like it so I'm not going to send it back.
Improved site means that you can select by size now . Goos choice , great prices .
Good service