Edge of the World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edge of the World
Read Edge of the World Reviews

About Edge of the World:

Edge of the World offers a wide choice of relaxed fashionwear for both women and men. We look for interesting patterns, prints, textures and colours, combined with great designs and style to bring you the best from much loved established brands and new labels for something more unusual. Whether you are out walking the dog or having a leisurely lunch at a country pub, we have the perfect casual and functional clothing, footwear and accessories. Our brands include: Joules, Weird Fish, White Stuff, Animal, Craghoppers, Keen, Old Guys Rule, It’s a Dog’s Life, Lily & Me, CAT, Goodyear, and many more.

Tell us how Edge of the World made you happy
Received fantastic service by Linda the manager in Bowness store. We travelled from Keswick to find size in a winter coat. Linda made sure I received same discount as in the main Weirdfish store. Very friendly staff. Customer Care at its best & would definitely make us return next time we’re visiting The Lakes! Coat is super & admired everywhere I go.
The item I wanted was in stock and was delivered on time, the process of ordering was efficient, the item was of good quality and the bonus was the item came up at a sale price. Couldn't ask for more, very pleased.
Very unpleasant woman in Bowness shop, made me feel very uncomfortable, couldn’t get out quick enough.
I generally use this store in Bakewell and it nearly always has some deals. The staff are great and really helpful. Decided to try online this time and as ever I was not disappointed. Theses smaller businesses need our help just now and I am am more than happy to support. Excellent service! Many thanks.
I received excellent service and delivery the dress is lovely.
Very easy process and items arrived quickly.
Ordered 2 t-shirts. Great fit & very prompt delivery. Will definitely use Edge of the World again. Thank you guys.
I’ve ordered lots of great gear from Edge of the World over the past few years, and I just wanted to say that I have always had absolutely brilliant service from all of your lovely staff, with super-fast delivery, often free of charge and never any quibbles when I’ve sent something back for a refund. Looking forward to visiting an actual Edge of the World shop sometime soon!
I find that there is no allowance for free returns due to the fact that you sent me a wide fitting and not a standard fitting quite annoying considering that you didn't have any other stock to exchange with. Therefore i have to pay the return postage which came to £5.50 I await your reply. Thank you David Pirie.
""Excellent service. Really happy with the price,quality and prompt delivery of my order of holiday shorts. Thank you
Edge of the World is rated 4.91 based on 421 reviews