Edge of the World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edge of the World
Read Edge of the World Reviews

About Edge of the World:

Edge of the World offers a wide choice of relaxed fashionwear for both women and men. We look for interesting patterns, prints, textures and colours, combined with great designs and style to bring you the best from much loved established brands and new labels for something more unusual. Whether you are out walking the dog or having a leisurely lunch at a country pub, we have the perfect casual and functional clothing, footwear and accessories. Our brands include: Joules, Weird Fish, White Stuff, Animal, Craghoppers, Keen, Old Guys Rule, It’s a Dog’s Life, Lily & Me, CAT, Goodyear, and many more.

Tell us how Edge of the World made you happy
Item received very swiftly and pleased to receive in non-plastic packaging! Thank you.
Fast, efficient and accurate. Everything I asked for on time at a good price. No fuss - no problem. I have already recommended them to a friend.
Sue brought the 'personel touch' to buying on line.
The lady at Windemere shop Was excellent service
Excellent quick delivery. Discount code not working as given by shop-disappointed
Have never used this company before, but I found the whole process very straightforward and the product I ordered, a handbag was just what I was looking for.
Excellent, fast and friendly service.
Good prices,service and delivery times.
Excellent service-garment delivered very promptly. Exactly what I wanted so really delighted. Many thanks
Very pleased with purchase. Postage was very quick too.
Really helpful and efficient thank you very much very pleased with the purchase.
Excellent online ordering experience. Very pleased with speedy delivery. Shoes are perfect. Thank you.
Have visited the shop in Bowness 2/3 times every year for the last few years and always come away happy ! Excellent service. Very helpful assistant. Great choice of clothing. Very happy with our purchases.
Bought a couple of tops in the sale, very good value and fast delivery. Highly recommended !!
Quick delivery. Thankyou.
really appreciated the girl who took my order going that bit further to make sure my order was delivered the following day as we'd just missed royal mail and also quickly got me a discount for a multiple order. great service.
V efficient delivery thank you
Bought clothing at your Ambleside store you didn’t have a tee shirt I was after. I waited till it came back in stock sadly the 20% voucher I had been given in store had ran out all in all satisfied with your service.
Efficient and responsive service - happy to use them again.
Great shop, bought item online using discount voucher, which made it even a better deal. Highly recommended
Edge of the World is rated 4.91 based on 421 reviews