Edge of the World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edge of the World
Read Edge of the World Reviews

About Edge of the World:

Edge of the World offers a wide choice of relaxed fashionwear for both women and men. We look for interesting patterns, prints, textures and colours, combined with great designs and style to bring you the best from much loved established brands and new labels for something more unusual. Whether you are out walking the dog or having a leisurely lunch at a country pub, we have the perfect casual and functional clothing, footwear and accessories. Our brands include: Joules, Weird Fish, White Stuff, Animal, Craghoppers, Keen, Old Guys Rule, It’s a Dog’s Life, Lily & Me, CAT, Goodyear, and many more.

Tell us how Edge of the World made you happy
the bag arrived on time as promised and is just what i wanted
Excellent service
Really great service at the Kirkby Lonsdale branch!
I would like to thank Edge of the world as I won the monthly competition by just having my email address. Thank you for the hey dude shoes they are great.
Excellent service and delivery, kept me up to date on my order, would recommend, will return, Thank you 🙂
Excellent service, quality clothing and very courteous customer service team who sorted out size changes and refund. Great job thanks for everything.
Excellent service pleased with purchase, delivery very good came on time.
Great service and fantastic product - highly recommend. Thanks
Fantastic price for a product I love. Speedy service.
The items were from the sale but as good as if i'd bought them at right price.
I used to love edge of the world t shirts always fitted well and great quality but I feel this has greatly changed and not for the better. Material is very thin and would not survive more than a couple of washed☹️
Hi Barbara We are so sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with the Dare 2b t-shirt you purchased from us. We hope this will not deter you from shopping with us again. If you have any queries in the future, you can call us on 015242 73900 and we will be more than happy to help and advise. Again, please accept our sincere apologies. Kind regards Edge of the World
Great range of high quality products, fast delivery. Brilliant!
Easy to use webpage. Swift delivery and refund when necessary
Lovely customer service in the a Kirkby Lonsdale store!
Communication good & quicker than expected for delivery .
Great service prompt delivery.
Online system went awry so I rang through instead. Brilliant service. Friendly guy, no problem and order arrived within 48 hours on free delivery. Had bought in store earlier in week but didn’t have size of T-shirt I wanted. Lady gave me a 20% voucher. Great marketing. Love the stuff I ordered as well. Highly recommend 👍🏻
Nice website, prompt delivery, great choice.
Lovely service arrived quickly and promo code worked
site was easy to use, goods arrived in perfect condition on the date I was told they would arrive. Was purchased as a present for my mum. The fit was perfect true to size, quality of the garment was very good and great value for money
Edge of the World is rated 4.91 based on 421 reviews