Edge of the World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edge of the World
Read Edge of the World Reviews

About Edge of the World:

Edge of the World offers a wide choice of relaxed fashionwear for both women and men. We look for interesting patterns, prints, textures and colours, combined with great designs and style to bring you the best from much loved established brands and new labels for something more unusual. Whether you are out walking the dog or having a leisurely lunch at a country pub, we have the perfect casual and functional clothing, footwear and accessories. Our brands include: Joules, Weird Fish, White Stuff, Animal, Craghoppers, Keen, Old Guys Rule, It’s a Dog’s Life, Lily & Me, CAT, Goodyear, and many more.

Tell us how Edge of the World made you happy
Did not have the sizes needed in store, so was advised to look online. Found what I needed. Competitive pricing and quick delivery on online order. Would recommend.
Very efficient service
Received purchase very quick.
Didn't receive order when expected, problem resolved promptly by EOTW staff by email post office error Thanks
Assistant yesterday phoned another branch at 4pm to order a sweater not in stock at Bakewell. Today, at 10am, she rang to say it was now at the shop and ready for collection. What great service! Thankyou.
Very good!!!!
Very helpful in store. Fast delivery on item that wasn't in stock. Great selection of items in store.
All difficulties concerning my order where solved by great support of the team. Excellent service. Very friendly. Great selection of offers. I would always order again.
Great selection of clothes. Best fitting tights I've ever owned. Delivery was easy and quick.
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Item as described. Very happy customer. Will definitely shop more with you.
Excellent. Friendly, efficient & prompt service.
Good all round on line shopping experience including swift delivery.
Excellent service. I mistakenly ordered the wrong size online and after sending an email had speedy confirmation that my correct size would be despatched and I received the correctly sized item soon afterwards. Product received was of good quality and fit, very happy customer!!
very easy transaction, great product - just what I've been looking for for months!
Very happy with product at an excellent price and delivery was quick. I would definitely use this company again.
Very pleased with the ease of ordering my dress.This was delivered quickly so I am happy to recommend Edge of the World for shopping.
The delivery was very prompt. This was the first time that I shopped online with Edge of the World and I am very impressed.
Good prices for my items, pleased.
I'd like to send a big thank you to Wayne at Edge of the World in Bakewell for his excellent service. I shopped there with my Mum today and he was so patient and helpful in helping us find the right size shoes. He even came off his lunch break to search for the pair that we wanted. Nothing was too much trouble and between us we bought 3 pairs of excellent quality, stylish shoes.
excellent online service with prices to match
Edge of the World is rated 4.91 based on 421 reviews