Edge of the World Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edge of the World

About Edge of the World: Edge of the World offers a wide choice of relaxed fashionwear for both women and men. We look for interesting patterns, prints, textures and colours, combined with great designs and style to bring you the best from much loved established brands and new labels for something more unusual. Whether you are out walking the dog or having a leisurely lunch at a country pub, we have the perfect casual and functional clothing, footwear and accessories. Our brands include: Joules, Weird Fish, White Stuff, Animal, Craghoppers, Keen, Old Guys Rule, It’s a Dog’s Life, Lily & Me, CAT, Goodyear, and many more.

How would you rate Edge of the World?

"Edge of the world shipped my item very fast (same day)! I had some problems with the delivery (not this shop responsability), so I get in touch with them and they were fast answering and helping me! I received my item and it's perfect!! Thank you!"
"Item just as described, good price , very quick delivery - Would definitely recommend :-)"
Kerry Kirk
Verified Buyer
"Dispatched super quickly as excellent sale price on an item I had been wanting for a while"
Karen Fuller
Verified Buyer
"Super free delivery and my item was very well packaged."
"Excellent service, excellent price"
"Great service, thank you."
Susan Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and communication"
"Good prices and fast delivery"
Sarah Rhodes
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Prompt dispatch even over a bank holiday weekend."
Alison Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Excellent company - easy order, fast delivery great product - I will be shopping with them again."
"Excellent service, jacket arrived in the next day's post. A lovely lady on the phone took my order."
"I’ve ordered lots of great gear from Edge of the World over the past few years, and I just wanted to say that I have always had absolutely brilliant service from all of your lovely staff, with super-fast delivery, often free of charge and never any quibbles when I’ve sent something back for a refund. Looking forward to visiting an actual Edge of the World shop sometime soon!"
"Brilliant shop, I had ordered a pair of trousers from them online the night before and in the morning, had discovered another pair I loved, which I promptly purchased. Had paid 2 lots of postage and gave them a call, to ask if it would be possible to combine the postage for both and post them out in one parcel. Not only did they do this, they posted both with free p&p as my 2 purchases together, qualified for free delivery. I received a very prompt refund on the postage I'd paid. The trousers arrived very quickly and I am delighted with the quality and timeliness. Lovely, personable customer service, so rare to find! Edge of the World are a real gem and I will buy from them again."
Luminita Saiu
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service, lovely products, great price and discounts. Website is easy to use and delivery very was very quick. Unfortunately my first order was lost but this was understood and I got a replacement order, many many thanks for this. T-shirts are excellent quality, perfect sizing. I would definitely use edge of the world again."
"Ordered a jacket which was half the price I had found it for in a store. Ordered it and received within a few days and very well packed. Would recommend Edge of the World."
"Fast, efficient service"
"Great communication and speedy delivery"
Richard Mayes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, no quibble size exchange"
"Very fast delivery. Lovely item. Very satisfied customer"
"Yaktrax arrived well packaged and all is well."
Edge of the World is rated 4.94 based on 186 reviews