Edge of the World Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Edge of the World

About Edge of the World: Edge of the World offers a wide choice of relaxed fashionwear for both women and men. We look for interesting patterns, prints, textures and colours, combined with great designs and style to bring you the best from much loved established brands and new labels for something more unusual. Whether you are out walking the dog or having a leisurely lunch at a country pub, we have the perfect casual and functional clothing, footwear and accessories. Our brands include: Joules, Weird Fish, White Stuff, Animal, Craghoppers, Keen, Old Guys Rule, It’s a Dog’s Life, Lily & Me, CAT, Goodyear, and many more.

How would you rate Edge of the World?

"Prompt delivery"
"Èxcellent experience at shop in Bakewell and also prompt and efficient service online."
"Goods arrived quicker than anticipated. \delighted with the Lily and me tunic at almost 1/2 the retail price. I would happily recommend to friends."
"I have visited the Ambleside shop many times and found the staff exceptionally friendly, love that I can take my dog in too. I saw the back pack and t-shirt in the shop and intended to go back the next morning before we left for home, the shop was closed so I called the Kirkby Lonsdale store, described what I was looking for and the lady dealt with me with no fuss at all. Overall a very good shopping experience and I will definitely be shopping with them again. Thank you very much."
"Everything great"
"Delivery was good - quicker than expected. Colour not quite what was expected, and sizes vary."
"Great products, great service - love this shop!"
"Great service. Thank you"
"Fantastic service and excellent timing on delivery"
"Very quick delivery, good choice of great value branded dresses"
"Great products & simply the BEST customer service: super-friendly & super-efficient. Highly recommended."
"Excellent value, speedy delivery and overall good service. Would highly recommend based on my experience"
"Excellent customer service, prompt delivery and quality product."
"Saw the shoes in the shop Couldn’t resist that sale price"
"Great shop and responsive to a request evea at 7.00pm.on a Friday evening. The stuff was shipped and all arrived ans the price was excellent. I would defo shop there again."
"Always been great choice, good value and efficient service"
"Excellent service both in the shop and on line."
"Super-fast delivery, good prices, and the only supplier I can rely on to feed my Life Is Good habit."
"What a find!!!. I was browsing the internet looking to replace my worn out keen venice sandals. This company not only had the best price I could find, but the use of the website, speed of delivery and the way I was keep informed must have been the best so far, I think I ordered and was wearing them within around two days. Amazing!! I will definitely be looking looking to shop here again in the near future"
"Ordered items on Sunday, e mail confirmation of order, Monday e mail re dispatch, Wednesday all items ordered delivered, great service."
Edge of the World is rated 4.94 based on 263 reviews