Edge of the World Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Edge of the World

About Edge of the World: Edge of the World offers a wide choice of relaxed fashionwear for both women and men. We look for interesting patterns, prints, textures and colours, combined with great designs and style to bring you the best from much loved established brands and new labels for something more unusual. Whether you are out walking the dog or having a leisurely lunch at a country pub, we have the perfect casual and functional clothing, footwear and accessories. Our brands include: Joules, Weird Fish, White Stuff, Animal, Craghoppers, Keen, Old Guys Rule, It’s a Dog’s Life, Lily & Me, CAT, Goodyear, and many more.

How would you rate Edge of the World ?

"Great service"
"Order with free post arrived the next day! Excellent"
"Very happy with service. Quick and easy"
"Very good service both in the shop and online. I would highly recommend them."
"Great quality clothes and a quick delivery."
"Great products & great service"
"Excellent service as usual and I’ve never been disappointed with my purchases. Highly recommend them."
"Goods always arrive extremely quickly from Edge of the World. Excellent quality and great customer service if you have any queries. No hesitation in recommending this company."
"Arrived two days after ordering lovely shoes thanks"
"Brilliant service. Really fast delivery - they said it was being delivered 2nd class but it arrived less than 24hrs after I ordered. Such a helpful response to questions before I ordered too. Definitely coming back here!"
"Almost as good an experience as going to the shop yourself. Very happy."
"Excellent company. Quality clothing."
"Fast delivery, great value and some excellent bargains in the sale. Recommended."
"O.K."
"Excellent: Very prompt service. I was very pleased with the choice available"
"Great service and quick delivery. Many thanks."
"Excellent service very pleased with fleece. Excellent quality."
"Nice products, sent out promptly and then dealt with my return with no problems at all"
"All as it should have been....."
"Prompt reply to my email enquiry and extremely helpful lady when I telephoned. Parcel arrived the next day. I am very pleased with my dress, which has been admired by friends."
Edge of the World is rated 4.94 based on 241 reviews