Edge of the World Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Edge of the World

About Edge of the World: Edge of the World offers a wide choice of relaxed fashionwear for both women and men. We look for interesting patterns, prints, textures and colours, combined with great designs and style to bring you the best from much loved established brands and new labels for something more unusual. Whether you are out walking the dog or having a leisurely lunch at a country pub, we have the perfect casual and functional clothing, footwear and accessories. Our brands include: Joules, Weird Fish, White Stuff, Animal, Craghoppers, Keen, Old Guys Rule, It’s a Dog’s Life, Lily & Me, CAT, Goodyear, and many more.

How would you rate Edge of the World ?

Edward Rudakov
Verified Buyer
"I recommend this store. Fast delivery even outside UK, Very attractive prices, Friendly support and comminication. satisfacted 100%"
Jackie Sang
Verified Buyer
"very speedy delivery but most of all great bargain for my handbag"
Graham Iley
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery and communication"
Julie Howell
Verified Buyer
"This is a top internet company to deal with πŸ†! I recently ordered a Life is Good t-shirt for my husband in his usual size large - when it arrived it my massive 😳 & when I rang the staff were really helpful. They organised for a size medium & size large to be sent over to them from their warehouse so that they could check the size. They rang me back as promised & it turned out that I had received a ‘rogue’ t-shirt - probably XL or XXL which the manufacturers had sized wrongly. Edgeoftheworld.com immediately sent me out a replacement size large 1st class & it arrived a today as promised. Excellent service. Full marks to Natalie & Sue. Would thoroughly this company πŸ‘πŸ»"
Eric Talbot
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the items I ordered was as requested. The service and packaging of the item was excellent. I would hesitate to order online again from Edge of the World."
"Your search system needs reviewing, doesn't have an update button when you've selected size. still have to search through all your items. Apart from that great !"
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. We have looked into this and passed it onto our developers so they can resolve this.

Kind Regards
"Visited the Ambleside store and after the patient assistance of Paul left with a 'capsule' wardrobe for a trip to Florence. Now back and it all worked brilliantly. Thank you Paul for all your help."
"Prices great product range"
Wilma McFarlane
Verified Buyer
"Quality clothing at affordable prices and very fast delivery"
Wayne Strickland
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Arrived ahead of schedule"
Dorothy Liddy
Verified Buyer
"quick prompt delivery and goods exactly as described"
Debbie Waddington
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time and well packaged love this cup easy to drink out of stays warm for a few hour"
Chris Naden
Verified Buyer
"On line, easy viewing, simple shopping from cart to checkout"
"Quick delivery of an excellent product- works very efficiently."
"I found the cap I was looking for, ordered it and it arrived two days later, excellent service"
"Good prices and excellent delivery time"
Julie Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery, excellent service"
Sally Shayler
Verified Buyer
"Product I required delivered promptly"
Anne Thatcher
Verified Buyer
"Lovely clothes arrived very quickly"
"The items were as ordered and arrived promptly."
Edge of the World is rated 4.93 based on 208 reviews