Edge of the World Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edge of the World

About Edge of the World: Edge of the World offers a wide choice of relaxed fashionwear for both women and men. We look for interesting patterns, prints, textures and colours, combined with great designs and style to bring you the best from much loved established brands and new labels for something more unusual. Whether you are out walking the dog or having a leisurely lunch at a country pub, we have the perfect casual and functional clothing, footwear and accessories. Our brands include: Joules, Weird Fish, White Stuff, Animal, Craghoppers, Keen, Old Guys Rule, It’s a Dog’s Life, Lily & Me, CAT, Goodyear, and many more.

Tell us how Edge of the World made you happy

"Great service, thanks"
"Item which I couldn't find anywhere else arrived very quickly. Very good service."
"Very speedy servic,e, thank you!"
"Very good service and quick delivery.would recommend to anyone wishing to make purchasers."
"Another fast service from yourselves. Thanks"
"Easy to order. Delivery as promised."
"Quick and efficient delivery and returns for exchange. One thing would be nice free postage for return. However realise on this economic climate not reality. Very happy with product and service"
"Customer service was excellent. My order arrived quickly with no problems."
"Very unpleasant woman in Bowness shop, made me feel very uncomfortable, couldn’t get out quick enough."
"Absolutely love my new boots, delivered so quickly!"
"Excellent service"
"The tote bags I ordered are fantastic! I will definitely be ordering more in the future. They make wonderful gifts for friends and family."
"Good service lovely products I would recommend this shop to others"
"Always speedy delivery and good customer service"
"A good fit Nice. Material"
"Always had a great experience buying from Edge of the world, service reliable and always received what I ordered in perfect condition. Having won a jacket in their monthly prize draw just raised them to be my favourite retailer."
"Prompt efficient service would use again."
"Great service, couldn't have been better. Thankyou"
"Very efficient"
"Fabulous customer service. Couldn’t ask for better !"
Edge of the World is rated 4.93 based on 286 reviews