Edge of the World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edge of the World
Read Edge of the World Reviews

About Edge of the World:

Edge of the World is an independent family run business that offers a wide choice of casual fashionwear for both women and men. We look for interesting patterns, prints, textures and colours, combined with great designs and style to bring you the best from much loved established brands and new labels for something more unusual. Whether you are out walking the dog or having a leisurely lunch at a country pub, we have the perfect casual and functional clothing, footwear and accessories. Our brands include: Joules, Weird Fish, White Stuff, Old Guys Rule, Lily & Me, Fransa and many more.

Tell us how Edge of the World made you happy
Great product, service and elivery.
Pleased with my first two T shirts but the 3rd long sleeve one was definitely tighter and I had no reply to my query as to whether a larger size would be in stock any time soon.
Excellent personal service. Very friendly and helpful. Excellent quality and reasonable prices. Would recommend. X
Very good product and swift in exchanging when I realised it was the wrong size
Lovely shop in Ambleside
Efficient service and good quality clothing.
AMAZING!!! Excellent product… Received package in record time - would definitely do business with again.
very pleased with the product and delivery prompt.
I love the selection of clothes, footwear and accessories at the Edge of the World. It was the highlight of my holidays at Grasmere. Unfortunately the store isn't the anymore. But they are in Ambleside and Kirby Lonsdale which we visit quite a lot. The staff are fantastic. I've never been disappointed.
Great prices and quick delivery.
I’ve loved my Life is Good baseball cap for 15 years, bought at the Grand Canyon. I lost it last week on a boat trip. I couldn’t imaging life without it, but Life is Good don’t trade in the UK. After a few hours I found an almost identical hat, the price was great, half the US price, and I popped a few other ‘emergency’ LiG hats in my basket too. Edge of the World restored my happiness, aye, it’s just a hat, but these are beautifully made cool hats with a warmest most positive vibe. You are the best !
Edge of the World 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Very happy with my purchases and the delivery was excellent
Just what I was looking for and on sale too! Great service, prompt despatch and delivery. Will definitely use again.
Prompt delivery. Pleased with price and service.
Very pleased with T shirts
Lovely t-shirt delivered promptly. Very pleased with my purchase.
Just received my nomads dress, excellent service, free deliveries, simple ordering process.
Best baseball caps ever!
Very good service my order arrived within 2 days and no delivery charge which is almost unheard of.
Very helpful and sell good quality clothes
Edge of the World is rated 4.92 based on 448 reviews