Edge of the World Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edge of the World

About Edge of the World: Edge of the World offers a wide choice of relaxed fashionwear for both women and men. We look for interesting patterns, prints, textures and colours, combined with great designs and style to bring you the best from much loved established brands and new labels for something more unusual. Whether you are out walking the dog or having a leisurely lunch at a country pub, we have the perfect casual and functional clothing, footwear and accessories. Our brands include: Joules, Weird Fish, White Stuff, Animal, Craghoppers, Keen, Old Guys Rule, It’s a Dog’s Life, Lily & Me, CAT, Goodyear, and many more.

Tell us how Edge of the World made you happy

"Excellent. Friendly, efficient & prompt service."
"Good all round on line shopping experience including swift delivery."
"Excellent service. I mistakenly ordered the wrong size online and after sending an email had speedy confirmation that my correct size would be despatched and I received the correctly sized item soon afterwards. Product received was of good quality and fit, very happy customer!!"
"very easy transaction, great product - just what I've been looking for for months!"
"Very happy with product at an excellent price and delivery was quick. I would definitely use this company again."
"Very pleased with the ease of ordering my dress.This was delivered quickly so I am happy to recommend Edge of the World for shopping."
"The delivery was very prompt. This was the first time that I shopped online with Edge of the World and I am very impressed."
"Good prices for my items, pleased."
"I'd like to send a big thank you to Wayne at Edge of the World in Bakewell for his excellent service. I shopped there with my Mum today and he was so patient and helpful in helping us find the right size shoes. He even came off his lunch break to search for the pair that we wanted. Nothing was too much trouble and between us we bought 3 pairs of excellent quality, stylish shoes."
"excellent online service with prices to match"
"the bag arrived on time as promised and is just what i wanted"
"Excellent service"
"Really great service at the Kirkby Lonsdale branch!"
"I would like to thank Edge of the world as I won the monthly competition by just having my email address. Thank you for the hey dude shoes they are great."
"Excellent service and delivery, kept me up to date on my order, would recommend, will return, Thank you 🙂"
"Excellent service, quality clothing and very courteous customer service team who sorted out size changes and refund. Great job thanks for everything."
"Excellent service pleased with purchase, delivery very good came on time."
"Great service and fantastic product - highly recommend. Thanks"
"Fantastic price for a product I love. Speedy service."
"The items were from the sale but as good as if i'd bought them at right price."
Edge of the World is rated 4.91 based on 371 reviews