Edge of the World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edge of the World
Read Edge of the World Reviews

About Edge of the World:

Edge of the World offers a wide choice of relaxed fashionwear for both women and men. We look for interesting patterns, prints, textures and colours, combined with great designs and style to bring you the best from much loved established brands and new labels for something more unusual. Whether you are out walking the dog or having a leisurely lunch at a country pub, we have the perfect casual and functional clothing, footwear and accessories. Our brands include: Joules, Weird Fish, White Stuff, Animal, Craghoppers, Keen, Old Guys Rule, It’s a Dog’s Life, Lily & Me, CAT, Goodyear, and many more.

Tell us how Edge of the World made you happy
Great Comms quick delivery , mark from Bristol 5 stars
Lovely item and fast delivery 5* Service thank you
I generally use this store in Bakewell and it nearly always has some deals. The staff are great and really helpful.
Decided to try online this time and as ever I was not disappointed.
Theses smaller businesses need our help just now and I am am more than happy to support.
Excellent service!
Many thanks.
Brilliant service , loved the coat and delivered next day, would recommend Edge of the World to anyone.
First class service
Efficient transaction and prompt delivery.
Very helpful customer service.
Quick delivery of my order.
I’ll certainly be ordering again.
Excellent, many thanks
Very fast delivery and accurate description of goods.
Received fantastic service by Linda the manager in Bowness store. We travelled from Keswick to find size in a winter coat. Linda made sure I received same discount as in the main Weirdfish store. Very friendly staff. Customer Care at its best & would definitely make us return next time we’re visiting The Lakes! Coat is super & admired everywhere I go.
Fantastic service, very quick and efficient
Very happy with service provided
Excellent service - jacket arrived very promptly but was too big. The lady I then spoke to at Edge of the World could not have been more helpful - phoned me back within minutes to confirm they had smaller size and again sent it out straight away. When I sent first jacket back I was notified straight away of the immediate refund. Great - highly recommend.
Bought 2 jackets - for myself and my wife. I needed to exchange one for a different size and that was done very quickly. I recommend Edge of The World and will certainly use them again.
Great place to shop with lots of choice
Great, shop, fast delivery and very helpful
What a great company. Rang and placed order. Product arrived next day. Customer service friendly and efficient.
The staff were very good they found the item in another store contacted them ordered ovewrthe phone very helpfull staff at Amblside thanks
I orderd a jacket on line when I received confirmation email I realised I had ordered the wrong size I quickly phoned customer services who were so helpful and changed my order. The jacket arrived very quickly and fitted
Excellent service.
Found the Craghoppers coat I had been looking for in size & colour I wanted (been searching for a while). Price was very competitive too.
Fast delivery