Edecks Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Edecks

Tell us how Edecks made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Placed my order did not receive email confirmation, called them next day, confirmed they had recieved my order, asked about a delivery date, they said will receive email confirming delivery, also driver will contact me 1 hour before. The next day I left my home at 06.15am and as I stepped out my front door found my delivery left there. 5 large fence panels, 5 X 7ft posts, 5 gravel boards and 3 fence spikes. Hence my 3 stars, bad communication regarding my order. The actual products are good quality."
Are you Edecks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Order arrived late due to a set back but the goods arrived in good condition"
"Order arrived late due to set back but goods arrived in good condition so I would order again in the future."
"Good selection,but delivery was way outside 3-5 days more like 10days,plus there were no caps for them,misguided as the add shows them with the caps on,so then I had to contact them and tell them their add is misleading,but I still had to pay for the caps and postage,I could have had them sent down with the posts had I known."
"Alex the driver was very helpful and friendly. I am a bit behind schedule but all the components look in order , ready to fit in the next day or so !"
"Loglap was ordered , arrived on time . From 40 lengths 8 were damaged on the edge or split the full length and unusable ."
"Fast delivery. Helpful staff. Timbers good quality although a few planks had very large knots in."
"Poor Delivery service great product"
"Ordered decking handrail and spindles, (seemed a good price) delivery was fine but as I was not at home could not check goods. On checking, the handrails were either excessively knotty which were breaking away, split and bowed and 3 of the spindles were distorted/split. had to send photos of everything via the website and eventually got them to exchange. These were delivered OK and the driver ANDY was helpful and courteous and allowed me time to check the goods which were better than the first lot but not great quality. Not sure I would use again."
"Very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly on the phone when I called for decking samples, which arrived very promptly. You have an almost exact match for the decking surround to my hot tub. I couldn't be happier, you have made it affordable for me to use composite rather than timber, which is far better for my application and I will definitely be placing an order. Thank you very much. Well done Edecks."
"Prompt and effective delivery. Some boards extremely poor quality, with large holes in the centre of the board, leading to them being unsuitable for use. However, the boards which were okay, suited my needs adequately."
"well delivery was quick the decking its self not happy as it was not all cut to the same size mmmmmm"
"Delivery of samples was prompt but we had to pay for the samples"
"Good help on the telephone. Speedy delivery. Attractive price. BUT too many of the 3m lengths were split end to end. Knot holes I was warned about - 15-20% splits I was not."
"Reasonable price, but 2 damaged boards and delivery was not as scheduled, which meant a wait in for nothing, and delay in my project. Overall quality good, but service falls short"
"Delivery was 'dumped' not left neatly on the drive as requested, it was on broken pallets and hanging on the pavement."
"The delivery arrived on time. The deck boards were generally ok but out of the 10 bought, two were split. I managed to work around the weak areas but all the same, if I needed to use all the wood I was laying down two defects which would have posed issues before envisaged. Overall I was happy with the product."
"Customer service good , Had issues with the delivery and then some broken deckboards which were exchanged . The only downfall is the delivery time as can take up to 4 days to receive the goods. Overall happy with the product and customer is happy which counts ."
"Fast delivery. One length short to finish the job. Poor quality wood sent. Splintered when I applied wood protector. Wood was very damp when delivered so make sure you dry it out before use otherwise you end up with huge gasps. Lots of knots which fell out leaving big holes."
""Tell us how Edecks made you happy" Why the assumption we was/are happy?? I have had 2 orders recentlythe first, was late, excuses of bank holidays so caused delays, but the transport when arrived tells us they worked oer the BH, so some where it seems it's just a blame game instead of excepting they failed. Gave me a discount code for next order, which turned out to be less than £2 on a £340+ order, takes the pee some what. The second order came on the next working day so shows they can do. The world relys on communication, and I think this company could do with a massie load of it."
Edecks is rated 3.52 based on 366 reviews