Edecks Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Edecks

Tell us how Edecks made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"First time dealing with this company but most impressed with the process from start to finish. A great choice of materials, good communication and even better delivery process. All the goods I ordered were delivered without damage and very quicly. Most impressed damge"
Are you Edecks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Helpful staff to advise on what I needed. Great value and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend."
"Order arrived late due to a set back but the goods arrived in good condition"
"Order arrived late due to set back but goods arrived in good condition so I would order again in the future."
"Quick delivery, well packed, not one cracked, broken or chipped slab! Just finished laying slabs, still to be pointed, but very happy with the look and quality of them. Would highly recommend, and would definitely use again. Thanks"
"We are delighted with our purchase. It was delivered on time by a very a helpful driver. Good value for the money. Would definitely recommend."
"The reject insulation was delivered quickly and is quite good enough for most jobs. Used to insulate the roof of an old stone cottage at probably half the price of new stuff. Used Edecks several times and always been completely satisfied."
"Really fast delivery, really good quality timber at a good price - altogether delighted."
"Great company to deal with (Coral was especially helpful). The order was made easy and arrived quickly and on time - the delivery driver was very helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again and would recommend them to others."
"Great price; easy ordering system and timely delivery. All round great service"
"Excellent service, they delivered the day after order placed. Good value for money, professional person on the other end of the line and professional driver delivering right on time."
"AAlthough the delivery arrived prior to the weekend it took me to call up and find out when the delivery was due, I made the mistake of not counting the boards off as i was one short , driver was pleasent enough and i will use them again."
"Although my order arrived on time, I did have a problem with part of my order. However I filled out the online form and the Customer Care team got back to me quickly and sorted it all out! Great service, happy customer! Thanks eDecks"
"Ant order separately even though I was told these would be delivered together. When fitting a lot of order was missing, contacted them to be told we should have reviewed and noticed at time. The items missing were brackets, handrail and screws..... was I supposed to count screws with driver there and how on earth are you supposed to know how many you will need until you start to put it together? I bought as a kit over the phone with you and I expected the full kit. The quality is also very poor and had to cut most things ourselves to fit! I am disgusted in your service and would advice everyone not to order.... its cheep for a reason!"
"Excellent service, prompt delivery"
"Easy to order and easy to change the order when i realised i had made a mistake . Staff were polite and a pleasure to deal with .. Many thanks"
"We have purchased 63 ‘half’ rustic sleepers for a landscaping project, which we are delighted with. The sizing is accurate enough that they can be used closely with each other any the effect is very pleasing. Delivery was spot on - we knew when they were coming and were well palletised. We may need more!"
"Fast delivery, not bad quality wood for the price. Will be ordering more"
"This is the first time Edecks and I will be using them again for future projects. All the timber was straight and good quality. Fast delivery and first class drivers. I would highly recommend their overall service"
"Second time that I have used Edecks both times no problems seamless order and delivery. Order delivered on time, no damaged items, as described and at a competitive price."
Edecks is rated 3.56 based on 355 reviews