Edecks Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend Edecks

Tell us how Edecks made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Rang to check before ordering decking and ground membrane, and was led to believe delivery would be the following week. This worked for me so I placed the order online. I then received an email advising the delivery would be in 2 days when I could not be around. They returned my call after two phone and 1 online messages. I was given the party line and advised I could rearrange if I paid £60! Or they will leave it on the drive in an agreed place and the driver would call before delivery; this is the option I chose. I left for work the following morning to find it already delivered with no call from the driver at all, even though there were cars on the drive! I was advised they had used a different haulage company who had delivered too early to call! Unfortunately the load was now not in the agreed place and on show for potential theft which would have been my responsibility. The standard of the decking I have to say was ok with only a couple of minor issues, although if you are also purchasing fascia boards I would suggest just buying longer decking boards as they exactly the same. The standard of the 'super heavy' membrane however was extremely poor to the extent that I questioned whether I had received the wrong one. Apparently I hadn't! It's not fit for purpose. The basic concept of delivery is round the wrong way. You have to order to then be given a delivery date. You as a customer cannot choose the delivery date unless you pay. The customer should choose a suitable delivery date not Edecks. Overall the decking was acceptable but the customer experience was not. The service is there to suit Edecks first, not the customer unfortunately."
Are you Edecks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"8 working days late, if you include the weekends then 12. I had to chase them twice as had no delivery slot booked. The delivery driver rang the day before and told me I could have it delivered at either midnight or 6.00am the next day . SERIOUSLY! Sadly the decking finish is not very good quality and that was the premium deck. I wish I'd bought from the local timber yard, even if it had cost more."
"Will never use the company again."
"I purchased around £700 worth of decking in Aug 2014 from eDecks, it was dispatched within a week and the delivery was set whilst I was out of the country. I spent a day calling their Delivery team to re-arrange but heard nothing. They left the goods on the driveway, in full sight without signature. The decking itself might be cheap but the quality is shocking - nearly all boards and 4x2 bearers are warped and many are split, right through with 10cm-30cm cracks. I accept this to an extent as I bought cheap but I asked for an exchange on 6 items which were really bad and not fit for purpose. To be fair to eDecks they agreed an exchange and sent a driver whilst I was out again, this meant they couldn't pick up the really bad ones or leave the new ones. One month on, after a number of online and telephone exchanges I give up and have thrown the bad ones away. if you don't give a hoot about how the condition of the boards and bearers then use eDecks, if you want something half decent go elsewhere."
Edecks is rated 3.48 based on 378 reviews