Edecks Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Edecks

Tell us how Edecks made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"8 working days late, if you include the weekends then 12. I had to chase them twice as had no delivery slot booked. The delivery driver rang the day before and told me I could have it delivered at either midnight or 6.00am the next day . SERIOUSLY! Sadly the decking finish is not very good quality and that was the premium deck. I wish I'd bought from the local timber yard, even if it had cost more."
Are you Edecks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Will never use the company again."
"I purchased around £700 worth of decking in Aug 2014 from eDecks, it was dispatched within a week and the delivery was set whilst I was out of the country. I spent a day calling their Delivery team to re-arrange but heard nothing. They left the goods on the driveway, in full sight without signature. The decking itself might be cheap but the quality is shocking - nearly all boards and 4x2 bearers are warped and many are split, right through with 10cm-30cm cracks. I accept this to an extent as I bought cheap but I asked for an exchange on 6 items which were really bad and not fit for purpose. To be fair to eDecks they agreed an exchange and sent a driver whilst I was out again, this meant they couldn't pick up the really bad ones or leave the new ones. One month on, after a number of online and telephone exchanges I give up and have thrown the bad ones away. if you don't give a hoot about how the condition of the boards and bearers then use eDecks, if you want something half decent go elsewhere."
Edecks is rated 3.56 based on 354 reviews