Edecks Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend Edecks

Tell us how Edecks made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Ordered some roofing material for the shed on my allotment. The ridge tiles were visibly damaged on delivery, though usable. 3 of the roofing sheets had cracks which I only noticed when laying them out on the shed after carrying them there. Tried twice to report the issue via the website without success but eventually got through on the phone. I felt that as I had effectively had a wasted day plus the hassle of carrying the sheets around that they should be replaced without me having to carry them back again however customer care stuck by the 'letter of the law' and insisted they collect the defective items before replacing/rebating. I feel they could have been a bit more flexible given the inconvenience I had had."
Are you Edecks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Placed my order did not receive email confirmation, called them next day, confirmed they had recieved my order, asked about a delivery date, they said will receive email confirming delivery, also driver will contact me 1 hour before. The next day I left my home at 06.15am and as I stepped out my front door found my delivery left there. 5 large fence panels, 5 X 7ft posts, 5 gravel boards and 3 fence spikes. Hence my 3 stars, bad communication regarding my order. The actual products are good quality."
"Edecks, delivered when they said they would and the goods were as described. Good value for money. Thank you."
"I was impressed with the customer service and fast delivery of my order. All my decking was nicely wrapped on the lorry and was very good quality, flat and straight. I would highly recommend this company for your decking needs and will be ordering again. One thing to watch out for though... the 08 number. I got stung £15 for two short calls to customer service. Would be nice to have a free customer service number maybe? My fault for not thinking about that first I guess. I cannot fault in any other area and seem a great company to order from 👍"
"Good quality fence panels, competitively priced. Delivered on time by a helpful gentleman who moved the fence panels to a convenient place for me. I will be returning to edecks for more fencing soon and I have recommended them to my friends"
"From start to finish, a really 5 star service from Edecks. My order was delivered very promptly (within 2 days), and with no delivery charge as it was over £100. It was well packed, and the driver (Andy) was very helpful and left the items neatly and conveniently. All the products were of excellent quality, and supplied at a competitive price. Definitely a supplier I will be using again."
"Ordered 8 step stringer, good solid construction, quality piece of kit. Phoned prior to buying for advice, extremely helpful. Super efficient service arrived next day. Will definitely use Edecks again."
"Fantastic service excellent customer focus.Awesome company thank you."
"Swift and easy ordering and great staff."
"Delivery on time, well wrapped. Thank you."
"from ordering to delivery( on time ) every thing worked like clock work. Good quality fencing and first class service. Well done. AnnG."
"Samples got sent out very next day and my client was able to pick exactly what they wanted and gave us the go ahead on the job. Great choice of colours and finishe!!"
"Ordered a number of marine plywood, fence panel and fence treatment. Had to ring up as website kept rejecting my email address, very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful customer care. Kept me informed in relation to delivery, delivery driver very helpful, helped me take the items home. More importantly very competitive prices. Minor issue with one of the items customer care speedily resolved to my satisfaction, HIGHLY Recomended. One gripe though, website functionality could be improved"
"purchased some reject type decking which enabled me to make three off planters there was a little scrap but at the price was really good value"
"prompt timely delivery. Appear to be excellent quality heavy duty fence panels. Very pleased, thank you"
"Helpful telephone ordering professional and reliable service at best price.I would highly recommend."
"I ordered the fence panels and they were out for delivery within 2 days. The driver rang about an hour before to say he was en route. He was very pleasant and helpful and took the fence panels through the garage and kitchen to the rear of our bungalow."
"Helpful online chat, great price, great wood shingles all delivered on time. My only gripe was the excessive amount of wrapping and bubble wrap used, but the thin tiles did arrive in perfect condition."
"Super service from Edecks. Quality product - Fencefins were delivered speedily. Will use Edecks again."
"Excellent service. The website was easy to navigate and my delivery of roofing materials arrived in 3 days. The delivery driver was friendly and helpful in getting the materials round to the back of our house. I'd definitely use e-decks again. Brian from Hertford"
Edecks is rated 3.48 based on 377 reviews