Edecks Reviews

Edecks have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

54% of reviewers recommend Edecks
01AM
1AM
Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Edecks ?

"This is the first time Edecks and I will be using them again for future projects. All the timber was straight and good quality. Fast delivery and first class drivers. I would highly recommend their overall service"
"Second time that I have used Edecks both times no problems seamless order and delivery. Order delivered on time, no damaged items, as described and at a competitive price."
"Always excellent quality and such a wide range of products and sizes Delivery normally when specified and usually within 2 working days. Have always used edecks and will continue too do so"
"Fast efficient service from a company who kept us informed of where our order was up to. A special note of thanks to Alex the delivery driver. Because we live in the middle of the countryside down a single track lane Many delivery companies give up and make us meet them in the nearest village. Not Alex, he delivered right to the door and was polite and friendly to the bargain."
"Good selection,but delivery was way outside 3-5 days more like 10days,plus there were no caps for them,misguided as the add shows them with the caps on,so then I had to contact them and tell them their add is misleading,but I still had to pay for the caps and postage,I could have had them sent down with the posts had I known."
"Edecks van broke down "citroen" they emailed me. Brilliant. They wanted to deliver the next day which was really complicated for me. This is where the 5 stars come in. The lady in logistics re-routed the whole next days delivery in order to get my timber to me. What a star. Alex turned up good and early helped me carry the sheets in side. Good service. Can't ask for more. I'll be back."
"Good value, consistent quality, friendly delivery. Delivery was a day late due to unavoidable road conditions, would have give a 5* rate if the driver had been in contact the due day to advise."
"Having supplied and fitted decks for many customers from various suppliers I must say Edecks are very helpful, cost effective, good products and deliver when promised."
"Everything delivered following day as arranged. All good. One point.. shame the flashing is almost the same price as corrugated sheets... but much smaller 😉"
"The ordering and product were straight forward and very good"
"Fast delivery and good product."
"I was very satisfied with the order process, and the materials. Initially, I was annoyed that, although the website suggested that delivery would be in one working day, having placed the order on a Monday, I was given Thursday as the delivery day. Ultimately, however, the materials arrived unexpectedly on the Wednesday late afternoon. So, generally very satisfied, but I think that the website claim was misleading."
"Cost and delivery time"
"Great service, very helpful, as a complete amateur advised me and delivery second to none. I ordered at approximately 1:30 in the afternoon and it was delivered 8:00 on the follow morning. This was the 3rd order I have placed and they all were dealt with in the same friendly, helpf and prompt manner"
"Quick transaction very good delivery and just what was ordered, Thank you."
"Good price, delivered on time, driver phoned as requested and was very polite, would definitely use again"
"Easy to use, helpful staff when rang up with queries on orders. The online customer care service also quite efficient and replaced some damaged boards without any issues. Only areas to improve would be to make calculations for number of fixings slightly simpler."
"delivery service excellent by Alex, easy to order, and good products would order again, well done edecks"
"Fast and eficient servive"
"Easy to order prompt delivery. The driver (Alex) was even able to advise on some other items which will making the decking build easier... very friendly service."
Edecks is rated 3.31 based on 288 reviews