Edecks Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Edecks

How would you rate Edecks?

950 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dave

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Edecks in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Ordered 3 decking sets for various sizes through the made to measure section. I am by no means great at diy, but was easily able to but these together and the results have transformed our garden and look fantastic. Cannot recommend edecks enough and will definitely use again!"
"Prompt delivery. Reasonable price and very easy to assemble."
"Excellent customer service. After an initial issue which was rectified. Edecks followed up to explain a change in their process based on my feedback. These changes will make a big difference when ordering and communicating online. Very impressed that they were willing to make changes based on customer feedback. I will definitely use Edecks again in the future."
"Ordered Onduline for shed roof. Clarified that it would come in time as had builder booked. Delivery did arrive when promised but it was someone else’s who lives several hundred miles away. Rang them immediately. They asked for photos which we emailed straight away. They claimed not to have received the email. Promised to ring back but emailed instead without resolving issue. Eventually got a phone call from the person whose order we had as our invoice was in his packaging. When I looked we had his invoice with all his details on. Contacted eroofs the following day and at my request they agreed to send out the bits we were missing on next day delivery. These came on time. We agreed to have a red roof rather than the black we ordered as that was what we had received. They need to collect the pieces they shouldn’t have sent and despite sending them my holiday dates they arranged uplift for while we are away. Have now rearranged but I question whether it is viable for them to actually bother as the cost to the customer is about £50 but it is a 400 mile round trip. In addition I will have to be here for a third day instead of the original one day. Sales department were helpful and price was good but customer services need to be more proactive and the warehouse needs to sort themselves out. I note from the reviews that mixing orders up isn’t infrequent. Also said we shouldn’t have booked builder until we had items. Can only assume this is because they make lots of mistakes or courier service is unreliable."
"quickdelivery good comms"
Blundells Fishery Ltd
Unverified Reviewer
"Many thanks to everyone at edecks .It was very easy to place an order staff very helpful ,Communication was great on delivery and delivery was on time .Products are well priced and I would recommend this company to any one ."
"Sent the wrong stuff then customer care was more like customer torture! Took several days many many hours on the phone holding, 10s of emails and reams of support ticket text."
"Our decking wood, structural members, screws and weed membrane all arrived on time and in good order. Really nice delivery guy helped moved everything through my terrace house into the garden. Decking now looks great! Thanks eDecks"
"Great products delivered on time- I would definitely recommend"
"Efficient service."
"Good quality products, delivered speedily and on time"
""very happy with Onduline roofing sheets - good product - easy to fit."
"Great service and speedy delivery"
"speedy delivery"
Andrew Palmer
Unverified Reviewer
"hi all I am so very pleased with what e-decks provided. the quality both with the price and quality with the matiriels is second to none.Thanks you e-decks for providing me with such a fantastic service and I am looking very forward with dealing with your company again. Kind regards .Andrew palmer.."
Neil Lathrope
Unverified Reviewer
"Easy website to use, product choice brilliant and better than large builders merchants like Buildbase"
"Excellent service, excellent product about to order again"
"very good value, quick delivery on time, great service"
"Quick service and provided what was needed"
"The whole process from ordering to delivery was very easy and quick."
Edecks is rated 4.49 based on 950 reviews