Edecks Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend Edecks

Tell us how Edecks made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Excellent product delivered promptly at a competative price, recommended."
Are you Edecks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Low quality scrap wood fences Ordered fence panels and requested to be delivered for Friday. I took a day off to travel back just to take it. However, instead of the promised 8am-8pm delivery slot, driver came on the night before at 11ish. He claimed that he just can't be bothered to be working and needed holiday so if I was not home he will just leave it outside anyway. He literally did as he said, instead of my driveway, he just left it on the pedestrian path. He said hopefully I will see it next day. I had to move panels in midnight because of this, or risk being damaged by cars / pedestrians. On the next morning, I was told that brick was not delivered to me. Then after checking on my fence panels, ALL of the panel's were in lowest grade (I paid for the heavy duty panels and also cost more). The wood was broken here and there and it has many random nails and screws prutuding outwards. All of the fence panels were in different colours, even though I had picked brown for the wood. It looked as if it was made out of random scrap wood. I made a complaint and the customer service offered a really low value to fix the item. I was quoted way more by a handyman and then the customer service was bad in giving options or even day for the collection to be carried out if I was to pick for collection and refund. After all the lengthy yet ridiculously bad customer service, I opted for the low value of "good will gesture" money for the broken scrap wood that I purchased. I don't know how the review is so good but it is definitely not in my case. Absolutely shocking low quality fences in my experience."
"poor service, rude staff, incorrect order recommendations, delivery outside sociable hours. Generally a bad service from start to finish."
"I have had three deliveries from e-decks and spent around £1,400 with them. The product is reasonably decent but the customer service is woeful. Like a thief in the night they stashed 150m of decking completely blocking the gates at the end of my drive and scarpered. I only discovered this when I tried to go to work this morning (I had a train to catch) and realised that I couldn't get off my drive. To be honest, I could barely walk off the drive, let along get my car out. I have added a picture for would-be customers to see, as it beggars belief that any delivery attempt could be so incompetent. I raised a complaint with them, as I was pretty cross that I had missed my train because of their bizarre delivery, but I just got fobbed off with a "copy and paste" load of nonsense. I don't think they even read what I wrote, and if they did they obviously didn't care. I certainly won't use them again, and would urge anyone awaiting a delivery to prepare themselves for the unexpected. ."
"Spent over £900 with this company, first they miscalculated my area leaving me 3 decks short, I then purchase the 3 extra decks in the “same” colour as the ones that arrived ten days before ...totally different colour arrives 😡 No empathy, no after sales service,quite frankly no care given as they have the money! All they quote is consumer law as they have been fitted! Even though they arrived in the rain, sodden wet and didn’t dry out for days so you couldn’t tell until dried out and been down a couple of days ,they don’t care! No offer to replace the decks with correct colour, no offer to refund the 3 decks in a different colour , after spending over £900 and leaving what should have been exciting project looking great actually looking botched, they offer £25 !!!😡 Stay away from this company, horrendous customer experience and left feeling very let down, I wish I had stayed away!"
"Fantastic service, ordered 4x2 timber monday evening and had it delivered wednesday afternoon. I recieved a text with a delivery time, the driver turned up spot on time... Excellent service and will definitely be using in the future......"
"I have used edecks on a few occasions always found them very easy to deal with and products are what they say so I'm happy."
"did not directly deal with this company myself however when the delivery driver arrived outside my house at 10:45pm at night and started loudly banging around and leaving wood on my drive, waking my family up, I felt the need to go outside to speak to him to ask if he was in the right place. He was very aggressive and rude when I informed him he was delivering to the wrong property. He refused to give me his name, probably to cover himself. It was only when he gave me a copy of the terms and conditions regarding delivery (and ripped off all company details apart from paragraph 3 which lead me to the company website!) I knew who to contact. I haven’t bothered with attempting to contact customer services because from the last review I’d get nowhere anyway. The quality of materials may be fine, I can’t possibly comment, I’ll leave this to my neighbours, but quite clearly customer service and reliable deliveries are not something that are high on the agenda of this company. My trust pilot review has since been removed as I did not directly purchase from the company. I was however directly affected by this delivery but according to the company, I am not allowed an opinion! I noticed when I placed my review that other people had complained about awful delivery times but these have since been removed too. I feel that customers have a right to know what happens but if anyone writes a negative review they are deleted!"
"We bought a pergola which is good quality and value and delivered on time . Ery pleased with service. OrderID 291739"
"An appalling company selling inferior goods with inaccurate descriptions. An order of over £275 is that poor it cannot be used, including warping, items cut too short mould. They offered a £40 refund which I haven't received. Their customer service ignores you and never contacts you back. Go somewhere else, you have been warned."
"My girlfriend ordered over £200 worth of decking online for me to fit. She has had a brain injury so sometimes makes mistakes. When she got the confirmation email she realised this. She phoned up next day and corrected the order and was told it had been amended and she would get a partial refund. She also said she would not bd homd on thd delivery date given...she was told to leave her back gate open for a safe delivery. On the delivery date they sent the wrong order and left it on the drive. After several emails and unable to get through by phone she has been fobbed off and is owed £45.00 refund. They dont care, the customer service is shocking and they put profit over disabled people that cant afford to lose money."
"Poor quality Product, and then they charge you when you complain :- Be Warned... I Will Not Be Using Them AGAIN!!!!"
"Just read other customer reviews. Won’t buy now."
"Good quality boards the still look good 6 months after I assembled them."
"Avoid this place. Ordered on 2 separate occasions from this place (1. decking wood 2. 4 fence panels). Order number 280905 On both occasions the delivery was late. However my main issue is the fact that the 4 "Heavy Duty" panels I ordered were extremely flimsy and poor quality, even there budget panels are thicker."
"Ordered reject decking boards, description said some knots and waning etc and showed a photo of a good example which looked good. In reality the boards delivered were discoloured and many very badly warped. After complaining we had a refund for one board that was totally black. Very substandard goods that were not as described."
"Absolutely appalling service! My delivery has been rescheduled 3 times without explanation. Still waiting to receive my order 10 days after it was originally promised and they haven't even had the courtesy to respond to my numerous complaint calls!"
"Edecks are a great company who give great customer service, quick delivery for their reliable, good quality products with fantastic prices. Ordered reject decking wood for our garden which was of a great quality. We will definitely order from them again."
"Ordered a deck of Ebay which arrived with bits missing got in touch after several attempts to be told the missing item had now been delivered but it had not and I haven't been able to get in touch since absolutely awful customer service no one respones to my messages or answers the phones"
"Frankly astounded by this company - BEWARE there is a good chance that delivery will happen at a ridiculous hour. They delivered our decking kit at 2AM!!! As you expect the cars were on the drive (it was 2AM) so the driver the goods outside on the public footpath. I received a lame apology. The quality of the product is very poor. I would not recommend this company at all. Not a great experience, I will not use them in future."
Edecks is rated 3.48 based on 379 reviews