Edecks Reviews

Edecks have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

0% of reviewers recommend Edecks

How would you rate Edecks ?

"Customer service is none excistent"
"Bought 2 of reject deck kits. They seemed really good value however both the joists and decking are simply too flimsy. I have had to put posts absolutely everywhere to try and avoid flexing and have bought more joists locally because they are supplied to fit every 600mm which isn't enough for this ultra thin material. Also I had 2 deliveries because I changed the design and neither driver gave me a call 1 hour before delivery like they say. Communication is generally poor. After buying the extra joists from a local wood yard (they won't sell 3.5 X 1.5 wood as decking joists) I will only use them from now on. Yet another point: I bought some seperate reject decking to use elsewhere and this was really poor quality compared to the reject decking kits material. Some is unusable."
"ok website BAD Customer Care"
"BUYER BEWARE! Original item was delivered incorrectly, replacement has not arrived and is now well beyond the replacements promised delivery. Customer Care do not respond to to their own online ticket process and do not pick up calls when you dial in. Voice mail is all I've encountered and messages go unreturned...AVOID!"
"This company sell second quality rubbish. Fought for refund via PayPal and whole order returned. Do not buy from. This company if you are looking for quality timber products."
"Shocking customer service, unable to despatch or deliver goods when told, changed delivery dates, customer service non existent, can never get hold of anyone so have to email, never reply and never return calls. Avoid at all costs."
"Out of an order for 22 larch wood decking boards, I had 10 of them which were a very poor standard. My order was for £200+ and all I received was a refund of £17 for faulty boards. BEWARE of ordering from EDecks, as customer service is diabolical!"
"Reluctantly I gave wreck 1 star This company is totally laughable avoid like the plague ( I somehow knew they would do this ) just by the ridiculous way you have to deal with customer services They delivered the wrong decking not hard to work out I ordered " Grooved decking " Got " Rippled decking " Reported it - they asked me to send photo - I send photo - ha ha they say they can see slight grooves in my decking so they have sent what I ordered BIG HA HA Whichever AR$÷h@le looked either needs to go learn the difference in the produces or needs to go to Specsavers or is this just the way the company runs it's business Also told me is I want to return I will be charged for it SAD AND SERIOUS vile way to run a business Shame on edecks avoid at all costs"
"I’ve been meaning to feedback for a year or more now. Basically bought the Hollow composite board, it’s atrocious, laid it with 1:100 fall like a normal deck, the board has split and buckled all over the place. It’s crumbles under pressure, the 50% bamboo fibre is not fit for purpose in this country ie frost & wet ....£2,300 of rubbish the composite boards are the same water sits in them and freezes... I’m a professional and fully registered with 25 yrs experience. Edecks washed their hands of it saying I didn’t use end caps that’s why it’s like it is in the state it’s it in. Basically I had to relay new deck for client using a quality board from Millboard. Do not use this company Edecks terrible products and customer care. I note they have discontinued the hollow board due to so many problems. Shame they couldn’t hold their hands up at the time I originally complained over a year ago. Do not use Edecks."
"Delivery was slow. Item delivered was not suitable. When tried to return, faced with 20% restocking fee and £35 pick up, that’s if you can return at all. Avoid unless you are absolutely sure you know what you want and don’t need speedy delivery."
"Decking arrived on wrong date, at wrong time (pre 6.30am and claiming I wasn’t in!), dumped in front yard rather than in back garden as arranged, and the timber itself was wet to the touch and replete with green mildew. Heard nothing back from customer services who are apparently “dealing with other customers”....do not buy from these cowboys"
"Bad experience. Messed up with delivery, waiting for a week. Didnt turn up i needed to chase them. When it arrived wasnt all order so another day needed to wait another delivery. Came all mouldy and some boards broken and with big holes. I was fighting two weeks to trying to sort it...... Wouldn't recomend. Glad some had good experience"
"Not only did eDecks fail to inform me that they couldn't fulfil my entire order before they delivered only two-thirds of it, but when they then told me that they'd expedite delivery of the missing panels they then delivered the wrong size panels. Useless."
"Ordered Onduline for shed roof. Clarified that it would come in time as had builder booked. Delivery did arrive when promised but it was someone else’s who lives several hundred miles away. Rang them immediately. They asked for photos which we emailed straight away. They claimed not to have received the email. Promised to ring back but emailed instead without resolving issue. Eventually got a phone call from the person whose order we had as our invoice was in his packaging. When I looked we had his invoice with all his details on. Contacted eroofs the following day and at my request they agreed to send out the bits we were missing on next day delivery. These came on time. We agreed to have a red roof rather than the black we ordered as that was what we had received. They need to collect the pieces they shouldn’t have sent and despite sending them my holiday dates they arranged uplift for while we are away. Have now rearranged but I question whether it is viable for them to actually bother as the cost to the customer is about £50 but it is a 400 mile round trip. In addition I will have to be here for a third day instead of the original one day. Sales department were helpful and price was good but customer services need to be more proactive and the warehouse needs to sort themselves out. I note from the reviews that mixing orders up isn’t infrequent. Also said we shouldn’t have booked builder until we had items. Can only assume this is because they make lots of mistakes or courier service is unreliable."
"Sent the wrong stuff then customer care was more like customer torture! Took several days many many hours on the phone holding, 10s of emails and reams of support ticket text."
"Poor quality timber , timber missing ,unwilling to help or rectify although prompt response ,blaming third party delivery company provides by themselves....avoid at all costs....better more professional companies out there that are a pleasure to deal with."
"Very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly on the phone when I called for decking samples, which arrived very promptly. You have an almost exact match for the decking surround to my hot tub. I couldn't be happier, you have made it affordable for me to use composite rather than timber, which is far better for my application and I will definitely be placing an order. Thank you very much. Well done Edecks."
"Prompt and effective delivery. Some boards extremely poor quality, with large holes in the centre of the board, leading to them being unsuitable for use. However, the boards which were okay, suited my needs adequately."
"After 3 failed attempts to delivery with poor communication, I was offered the 'can't be bothered resolution of shall we cancel your order then?' Spoken with Sean the manager of the company so that is the tone which he sets. Definitely won't be using them in a hurry! Unfortunately didn't ever get my order so have no photo."
"well delivery was quick the decking its self not happy as it was not all cut to the same size mmmmmm"
Edecks is rated 1.48 based on 126 reviews