Edecks Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Edecks

How would you rate Edecks?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

946 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Maria

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Edecks in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Ordered what I thought we 4'6'' panels, posts, fixings to go with it and post mix. As I work full time I was told someone would call me before attempted delivery was made. NO PHONE CALL! Panels weren't as big as expected and the post mix wasn't with the delivery due to the lorry being 'overweight'. Now I need to order concrete plinths and posts to make the fence higher. They won't let me return posts and fixings unless I pay a 20% relisting charge. What's that all about? You DO NOT have to pay to relist something on your own website! When the post mix will arrive is anyone's guess, because I won't be here to accept delivery. Terrible company. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! UPDATE! eDecks delivered the post mix and plonked it in the public carpark at the front of my bungalow. Again no phone call even though I was told the driver would call an hour before delivery. My 80 year-old dad and 75 year-old mum went round to see if anything had been delivered and ended up shiftin 6 x 20kg of post mix using a trolley. Not happy, especially after edecks emailed me to REMOVE my comment!"
Blundells Fishery Ltd
Unverified Reviewer
"Many thanks to everyone at edecks .It was very easy to place an order staff very helpful ,Communication was great on delivery and delivery was on time .Products are well priced and I would recommend this company to any one ."
"Sent the wrong stuff then customer care was more like customer torture! Took several days many many hours on the phone holding, 10s of emails and reams of support ticket text."
"Our decking wood, structural members, screws and weed membrane all arrived on time and in good order. Really nice delivery guy helped moved everything through my terrace house into the garden. Decking now looks great! Thanks eDecks"
"Great products delivered on time- I would definitely recommend"
"Efficient service."
"Good quality products, delivered speedily and on time"
""very happy with Onduline roofing sheets - good product - easy to fit."
"Great service and speedy delivery"
"speedy delivery"
Andrew Palmer
Unverified Reviewer
"hi all I am so very pleased with what e-decks provided. the quality both with the price and quality with the matiriels is second to none.Thanks you e-decks for providing me with such a fantastic service and I am looking very forward with dealing with your company again. Kind regards .Andrew palmer.."
Neil Lathrope
Unverified Reviewer
"Easy website to use, product choice brilliant and better than large builders merchants like Buildbase"
"Excellent service, excellent product about to order again"
"very good value, quick delivery on time, great service"
"Quick service and provided what was needed"
"The whole process from ordering to delivery was very easy and quick."
"I am so happy with Edecks they are very helpful the website is so easy to use and they have everything you need Delivery is very fast I would recommend"
"Excellent customer service , quick delivery five stars ."
Antony Wright
Unverified Reviewer
"Thank you edecks, after lots of searching online for decking,I finally decided to use edecks which I'm glad I did,they delivered quickly and there prices are fair. After my garden was looking better and having somewhere outside to bask in this summer sun I decided to replace my grass with fake grass (pebble) as always the price was fair and was delivered next day. After a hard days work putting the grass down my garden looks fantastic.i would recommend edecks to anyone apart from my neighbors,cause I don't want their gardens as nice as mine. Cheers edecks."
"Great product, great price, great delivery times!"
Edecks is rated 4.49 based on 946 reviews