Edecks Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Edecks

Tell us how Edecks made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Avoid this place. Ordered on 2 separate occasions from this place (1. decking wood 2. 4 fence panels). Order number 280905 On both occasions the delivery was late. However my main issue is the fact that the 4 "Heavy Duty" panels I ordered were extremely flimsy and poor quality, even there budget panels are thicker."
Are you Edecks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered reject decking boards, description said some knots and waning etc and showed a photo of a good example which looked good. In reality the boards delivered were discoloured and many very badly warped. After complaining we had a refund for one board that was totally black. Very substandard goods that were not as described."
"Absolutely appalling service! My delivery has been rescheduled 3 times without explanation. Still waiting to receive my order 10 days after it was originally promised and they haven't even had the courtesy to respond to my numerous complaint calls!"
"Edecks are a great company who give great customer service, quick delivery for their reliable, good quality products with fantastic prices. Ordered reject decking wood for our garden which was of a great quality. We will definitely order from them again."
"Ordered a deck of Ebay which arrived with bits missing got in touch after several attempts to be told the missing item had now been delivered but it had not and I haven't been able to get in touch since absolutely awful customer service no one respones to my messages or answers the phones"
"Frankly astounded by this company - BEWARE there is a good chance that delivery will happen at a ridiculous hour. They delivered our decking kit at 2AM!!! As you expect the cars were on the drive (it was 2AM) so the driver the goods outside on the public footpath. I received a lame apology. The quality of the product is very poor. I would not recommend this company at all. Not a great experience, I will not use them in future."
"I have placed orders with Edecks twice now, the website is easy to use, the delivery information is accurate and products are good quality. I'm not sure they are cheapest online supplier of decking but do provide pretty good value for money and a good service. For this reason I don't mind paying (slightly) extra."
"Dreadful quality deck boards. ordered 10 x 4.8m deck boards. took 5 days and no info re delivery. 3 of the boards arrived damaged, which customer services services saiid was acceptable as it is a natural product. They eventually agreed to replace them. Took another 5 days to arrive and all 3 replacement boards arrived damaged worse than the originals. Poor quality products from a poor quality company."
"Ordered some roofing material for the shed on my allotment. The ridge tiles were visibly damaged on delivery, though usable. 3 of the roofing sheets had cracks which I only noticed when laying them out on the shed after carrying them there. Tried twice to report the issue via the website without success but eventually got through on the phone. I felt that as I had effectively had a wasted day plus the hassle of carrying the sheets around that they should be replaced without me having to carry them back again however customer care stuck by the 'letter of the law' and insisted they collect the defective items before replacing/rebating. I feel they could have been a bit more flexible given the inconvenience I had had."
"Placed my order did not receive email confirmation, called them next day, confirmed they had recieved my order, asked about a delivery date, they said will receive email confirming delivery, also driver will contact me 1 hour before. The next day I left my home at 06.15am and as I stepped out my front door found my delivery left there. 5 large fence panels, 5 X 7ft posts, 5 gravel boards and 3 fence spikes. Hence my 3 stars, bad communication regarding my order. The actual products are good quality."
"Edecks, delivered when they said they would and the goods were as described. Good value for money. Thank you."
"I was impressed with the customer service and fast delivery of my order. All my decking was nicely wrapped on the lorry and was very good quality, flat and straight. I would highly recommend this company for your decking needs and will be ordering again. One thing to watch out for though... the 08 number. I got stung £15 for two short calls to customer service. Would be nice to have a free customer service number maybe? My fault for not thinking about that first I guess. I cannot fault in any other area and seem a great company to order from 👍"
"Good quality fence panels, competitively priced. Delivered on time by a helpful gentleman who moved the fence panels to a convenient place for me. I will be returning to edecks for more fencing soon and I have recommended them to my friends"
"From start to finish, a really 5 star service from Edecks. My order was delivered very promptly (within 2 days), and with no delivery charge as it was over £100. It was well packed, and the driver (Andy) was very helpful and left the items neatly and conveniently. All the products were of excellent quality, and supplied at a competitive price. Definitely a supplier I will be using again."
"Ordered 8 step stringer, good solid construction, quality piece of kit. Phoned prior to buying for advice, extremely helpful. Super efficient service arrived next day. Will definitely use Edecks again."
"Fantastic service excellent customer focus.Awesome company thank you."
"Swift and easy ordering and great staff."
"Delivery on time, well wrapped. Thank you."
"from ordering to delivery( on time ) every thing worked like clock work. Good quality fencing and first class service. Well done. AnnG."
"Samples got sent out very next day and my client was able to pick exactly what they wanted and gave us the go ahead on the job. Great choice of colours and finishe!!"
Edecks is rated 3.52 based on 365 reviews