Eco Flooring UK Reviews

1PM

info@ecoflooringuk.com

Croft CottageYork RoadBarlby

Tell us how Eco Flooring UK made you happy

"I had a great experience with the delivery and the laying of the floor, I never felt at anytime as if my request were ever a problem Jim and the team came on time every day and worked to complete each room before leaving each day. I would recommend Eco flooring to anybody getting there floors done. Andy"
Are you Eco Flooring UK? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Eco Flooring UK receives. Reply Free
"Ian fitted our floor beautifully. We met Jim at the grand design show and fell in love with the reclaimed wine barrel oak floor (300 year old!). We had beautiful detailing added to match one of our existing floors, we love it and are having more done"
"I contacted Eco Flooring after I admired a friend's parquet floor and she recommend the company. I was very impressed with the speed at which they came back to us with a price. Emma was very helpful and friendly. The fitting itself was really straightforward and the guys were very helpful about advising us on maintenance and what to do in the first week after it was laid. I was amazed at how they managed to lay the floor so quickly and accurately - they were so skilful. We joked that they must be great at jigsaws!! They were very tidy and made sure all the wood cut offs were bagged up and put out of the way so we could use them for our wood stove. We are so happy with our finished floor, it looks stunning. Everyone who has seen it has commented on how gorgeous it is . It gives and new extension feeling of character. The only thing that would have been useful was getting the date confirmed on the fitting a little sooner as we were in the middle of a house extension with a new baby, but it wasn't a major issue - Emma tried to keep us informed throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend Eco Flooring. I'd have the parquet throughout the house if I could!"
"We could not be any happier with the our beautiful reclaimed flooring and would definitely work with Eco Flooring again. Their amazing skills, workmanship and efficiency are second-to-none and their level of input and creativity is very impressive. Thank you for such a fabulous job and for working so hard on it, our house now feels like a home!"
"In this modern world of quick fixes and disposable goods, let this experience be the antidote! Somewhere in a workshop, quality craftsmanship is being kept alive by eco flooring! If you want a new look fast, don't knock on this door, for the waiting time is long, but what I can say with great authority is, it's worth the wait! I did a lot research before I made my choice. Eco flooring stood out by a mile, for the look, design and quality of the wood. Each piece has been rescued from a former life in France and lovingly restored and installed in its new home. I was so delighted with the product and service that I became a repeat customer the following year to complete the run of my entire ground floor. It looks stunning and will probably last another 100 years! It has certainly added beauty into my home and likely added value to the property as a bonus!"
"We are very pleased with our reclaimed oak parquet floor. Originally we only had one room done but it was so nice we got the whole ground floor done. Visitors are always commenting on the beauty of the floor."
"Fantastic product, really good customer service and aftercare, and I've never seen workmen work like these guys. Highly recommended."
Eco Flooring UK is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews