Eco Investors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eco Investors

Tell us how Eco Investors made you happy
Brilliant company. Very well structured. Excellent business model. Thanks again for all your help. We will be in touch again in the new financial year.
Good ethical investment company that was introduced to us by a trusted family friend. Thanks again to Jack and Chris for all of your help and guidance.
After moving away from the stock market last year and trying something new, we have found the portfolio we purchased from Eco to do exactly what we were looking for. All interest payments made on time, excellent service from the team, always update us on new opportunities and above all very professional and knowledgeable. We have been dealing with Eco for less than a year, so it is still early days but so far the service has exceeded all of our expectations. Would definitely recommend.
Professional support, a seamless process from day one.
Would recommend to others.
Excellent solar and eco property investments. Thank you for your help. Will definitely be recommending and using again in the future.
Jack and Chris are both extremely professional and genuine guys. Jack has always had our best interests at heart (unlike some of the other London firms we have dealt with in the past). Their approach is very ethical, transparent and honest. We look forward to working with the both of them at their new company. PS - The new office looks amazing! We will have to come and visit again soon!
After many months of searching for a company that deals with ethical investments, I am glad that I have finally found Eco Investors. Alex my account manager is very knowledgeable & I now have a mixed portfolio that will provide me with a much needed regular income!

Thanks Again,
Mr Marsland
I met with the team at their London office and am so far very pleased with the service.
Jack,
Congratulations on the new venture. We are both extremely pleased with the service you have provided so far to date and very much look forward to working with you for the years to come. Keep up the good work.
Yours Faithfully,