Eco Investors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eco Investors

Tell us how Eco Investors made you happy
Well organised adviser excellent helped me to achieve the investment task most suitable pointing out the pit falls if any. So far so good, the web page is well structured with clear table showing the interest dates.
Big thank you to grace for her patience and professionalism. Happy to have received interest payments on time. Good company, great values
Invested a year ago & just received my first interest payment from Nalu Homes! Couldn’t be more pleased to be working with Joe.
Very well treated ,and help on application
Following a referral from a good friend, I applied to look at some of the opportunities Eco Investors had to offer. I was pleasantly surprised at the multiple options they had available. I have since diversified my investments across 2 Isa options
Good genuine company, just got my principle + interest loan note investment return. It's simple and straightforward.
I invested in Eco Investors 3 months ago and have received the promised dividends monthly. The paperwork was easy to complete and finalise
Fast, reliable and kept me in the loop throughout the process. Great service
Thank you for our recent annual portfolio review. We would be open to investing further in the new year and will be in touch then. Jack Parker is our investment associate and is a highly skilled and astute professional. Happy to recommend. Thanks again. Mr and Mrs Windsor-Thorpe.
I got it contact with eco investors as I was looking for sustainable options. A pleasure dealing with Grace, her knowledge of the market made me feel at ease. I like that they have options for my isa allowance.
Eco investors inform all their contacts about interesting things. They are responsive and support clients in all investments process. Highly recommended
Excellent portfolio of high yielding ethical investments. Thank you to Patrick and Steve. Recommended to anybody who is looking to add ESG to their investment strategy.
Great services provided by Lawrence
I received an excellent service from Eco Investors. I would recommend Jack Parker’s commercial acumen with great marketing and service skills. People invest with people
A first class professional and friendly service which I would have no hesitation in using again for future investments. At every stage of my various investments I have been guided through the process with all questions being promptly and clearly explained. I will definitely be recommending this company to others.
Although skeptical at first, I made as many checks as possible before deciding to invest in Eco Investors. Jack Parker was always on hand to answer any questions, allay any concerns and offer full guidance as appropriate.
I was introduced to Lisarb Energy through Eco Investors 6 Months ago. Last week I reinvested to increase the monthly income I am receiving. No complains apart from the fact that monthly payments are sent on the 5th, ideally I would have preferred on the 1st!
Eco Investors are a company that I feel quite happy to deal with as the information that one receives and the advice one receives is given as an honest opinion on what is best at the time of the investment and there is personal interest .
Thanks Samuel for your continued support from start to finish. Great to be invested with a company whose ethics are aligned with my own
The team at Eco Investors were supportive and consistent with helping me invest some money for me and the results have been in the monthly payment I am now receiving. Very happy with their service.
Eco Investors is rated 4.89 based on 45 reviews