Eco Investors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eco Investors

Tell us how Eco Investors made you happy
The company and its representation is very professional, I am particularly impressed by the communication discipline which is exemplary. If there is anything to pass on it is transmitted efficiently and comprehensively. When investing which are relatively sizeable sums it is gratifying to receive this level of attention.
Brilliant service at all times with Jack Parker
Patrick Vooght has been managing my account. He is courteous and professional and recommended.
Couldn’t recommend Eco Investors highly enough. Great to be working with a brokerage that has such a diversified portfolio within SRI markets.
Special mention for Grace for putting up with my basic computer skills!
Regards,
Mrs Young
Congratulations on the new venture guys. Have now been invested with NQ Minerals (12%) for 3 Years now, dealing with Alex for as many years. NQ are continuing to exceed projections year on year. I trust you will continue to keep me updated throughout 2021!
Being a first time investor, I was nervous, thank you to the team for making it a simple transition.

Looking forward to my first interest payment
Cheers
My wife and I have both invested using this year's ISA allowance. Easy application.
Recommend
We are long term investors of Jack’s so our review is based solely on our experience with him and him alone. We have worked with Jack for almost 5 years now and least to say he has always gone above and beyond the duty of care. The returns and service he has provided have excelled all of our expectations and we look forward to continuing our relationship with him at his new company. Highly recommended to anybody looking to invest in to alternatives. Shame about the football team ay Jack!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Warmest Regards,

Alistair and Mary
I was initially told my investment would pay the interest on the last working day of the month. When it in fact pays it on the first working day of the month.
Good selection of corporate bonds. So far so good. Thanks Alex and Grace for all your help.
I have been investing successfully for over 35 years with a wide range of companies so I know exactly what I am doing and exactly what I am looking for.
Jack knows his business and his markets extremely well and his direct no nonsense approach is exactly the way we like to do business. Keep up the good work and I will be in touch again in the New Year. Do not call us. We will call you.

Kind Regards.
Mr E.M Reeves
Thank you for your service. I will contact you if I need anything else.
I have recently invested in several investments with Eco Invest. The service was good and the company respected my space. It is still early days but I have received 3 interest payments over the last 3 months along with my tax relief for the EIS. Will update again in due course.

W.B Simpson
Grace is very knowledgeable. Thanks again for transferring my ISA across.
A very professional and knowledgeable team. I dealt with the guys at Canary Wharf. Would definitely recommend to others and will certainly be investing again.
A pleasure to do business with. Excellent portfolio of income and growth investments. Thanks Jack and Chris for your help and guidance. We look forward to investing again in the New Year.
Brilliant company. Very well structured. Excellent business model. Thanks again for all your help. We will be in touch again in the new financial year.
Good ethical investment company that was introduced to us by a trusted family friend. Thanks again to Jack and Chris for all of your help and guidance.
After moving away from the stock market last year and trying something new, we have found the portfolio we purchased from Eco to do exactly what we were looking for. All interest payments made on time, excellent service from the team, always update us on new opportunities and above all very professional and knowledgeable. We have been dealing with Eco for less than a year, so it is still early days but so far the service has exceeded all of our expectations. Would definitely recommend.
Professional support, a seamless process from day one.
Would recommend to others.
Eco Investors is rated 4.84 based on 25 reviews