Eckman Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Eckman

Tell us how Eckman made you happy

"Delivered on time, kept me up to date with out of stock products, refunded instantly for a discontinued product 10 out of 10 ,"
"I bought an Eckman chainsaw about a year ago and after about six months it developed a fuel fault and on contacting Eckman it was suggested that I take it to my local dealers and ask them to have a look at it , but unfortunately they wouldn't look at it because and I quote ( it's not a recognised make . I contacted Eckman again and virtually by return they sent me not a replacement one but a compleat upgrade free of charge . That's what I call service . Ten out of ten to Eckman ."
"Ordered shears & Scissors' sharpener on 4th July 2016 and received the Item on 6th July 2016.I have seen lots of negative reviews, some of them, quite nasty, but this has certainly not been my experience!"
"Purchased a telescopic hedge trimmer from Eckman. Came within the stated delivery dates. Excellent product and excellent price, what more can you want. Terry"
"Nigel K Ordered telescopic chainsaw & hedge trimmer on Sunday then read the reviews, had I also been taken for a ride, decided to call customer services on Thursday to check if all ok, call was answered quickley and was advised goods were out for delivery, a quick phone call to the delivery address confirmed goods had been delivered, the quality of the products looks to be very good. I would always advise to pay by Pay Pal. All in all a very good experience"
"F FROM ORDER TO DELIVERY EVERY THING WENT SMOOTH SUPER VAC BLOWER BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD SHOULD HAVE GOT ONE YEARSS AGO"
"bought a leaf blower, it is supposed to vacuum but it doesn't do that very well."
"Your products are very good.Once I had placed my order delivery was within reasonable time and i am a happy customer having ordered your other products in the past"
"My gardener says the hedge trimmer is 'Magnificent' and does exactly what it claims. He hopes it will continue to give excellent service for many years."
"good packaging quick delivery very pleased"
"excellent product. love the long reach, makes cutting hedges a lot easier."
"Brilliant Item for the price, Brilliant delivery time and package. Highly recommend. Thank you to all concerned. Mick Gruber."
"Perfect leaf BLOWER VACUM and MULCHER highly recomended"
"Excellent product cut hedges in 1/2 the time and no stretching"
"Excellent service excellent prouduct"
"Brilliant, every thing exactly as they said,and delivered on the date they said. Will use again."
"I was very pleased with the service. Quick delivery. Friendly staff."
"Good machine starts first time"
"Excellent service and first class product. Thank you."
"Was pleasantly happy.it was not battery operated.done a hard job,easily."
Eckman is rated 1.62 based on 470 reviews