Eckman Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Eckman

Tell us how Eckman made you happy

"Sold me two watches they where out of stock of having to wait another ,30 days not in time for Christmas customer service rubbish no help at all this company rubbish and false avoid at all costs!!!"
"It was necessary for me to return a product not faulty but not exactly what I had ordered. (Elite Electric 4 in 1 multi-tool) Paperwork was correct I suspect the warehouse made a minor mistake in selection. Although I agree with some of the critical reviews posted and it did take their service department some little while to react to my requests for resolution of the mistake. I can finally state my confidence has been restored in this company. A refund was forthcoming for which I truly thank whoever was responsible. It may have taken some time to resolve but I can now encourage customers to bee (i am a silly beekeeper ) patient . Mike in York."
"UPDATE I placed a review about a week ago stating I had been charged £7.58 by my phone provider which referred to 0844 calls to Eckman regarding my initial purchase. I am pleased to say the company read my review and replied quickly with an apology regarding the phone costs stating they would forward a cheque to the value of the phone calls. They have been true to their word and the cheque arrived today. Also they will be reviewing the use of 0844 numbers which will please some of the bad reviewers on this site. This proves that maybe this company is taking notice of customer's reviews and I hope in future they will have picked their socks up by realising bad reviews have a real effect on sales. I wish they would change their carrier!!!! but they have contract with them and I do not expect this to change yet? Overall they have addressed my issues but I wish they had got it right from the time of the original order."
"Unhappy at the moment."
"Just to confirm that Eckman has refunded my money together with the postage paid."
"UPDATE 3 28th June 2016 Very pleased to say Eckman have been true to their word, full refund for solar lights and the return postage has been fully refunded. They have earned another star. Also they made sure they emailed me straight back the last three emails."
"Not the product. My review below has resulted in a full refund and cheque received next day. Tracy, the agent was very informative and acepted that the lights were "not fit for purpose". A good end to a disappointing purchase."
"This is a great little Mower until such time you need to replace the Battery. My third battery has died as they don't seem to last that long and expensive to replace. I'm now going to ebay it and buy myself a small Mountfield SP164 petrol driven mower which in the long run would have been a better and cheaper buy at the outset."
Thank you for your comments regarding the mower that you have purchased. I will pass your comments on and we will look into this
"I purchased a long reach hedge cutter and find it excellent; also I do not remember having any trouble with delivery. Now I had it in mind to buy another piece of equipment. But after reading these reviews I would not touch this company with a barge pole. It's only by complaining or taking into account the experiences of other buyers and, like me acting accordingly that these companies will come to realise how to treat customers and potential customers. Roy, January 2015"
thank you for your review I am sorry to hear that you will not be placing a order with us I will send you my details for you to consider letting us try to put your faith back in us in the future
"The product I ordered when it Arrived was just what I wanted. The only thing was it took three months to get here ."
Thank you for your comments which we have taken on board and I will look into why it took so long. I am pleased that when the parcel did arrive that you were happy with the product
"Two items not available and I had to wait a month for delivery. On top of that I was charged for postage despite quoting a code for free delivery."
"good all round service, customer service line excellent."
"My item was not in stock and was delayed by some considerable time at the wrong time of the year for me, as I wanted to get my hedges trimmed ready for winter. I would have thought that batteries should always be available. When my battery arrived it worked perfectly and I have no complaint about the piece of equipment only the time I had to wait for it. A.A."
"Don't bother leaving an order on the ansaphone- no good. I expected the long pole to have to be assembled but had difficulty attaching chain & blade to the motor, a neighbour had to help & he still had difficulty although he had previously bought one! It is very useful in the garden ."
Eckman is rated 1.62 based on 468 reviews