echo3education Reviews

About echo3education:

Online learning company specialising in Health and Safety training

Loaning Mills, ,

Tell us how echo3education made you happy
Thought I knew about falling in a harness But not about if you manage to get them down and the dangers whilst recovering many thanks
I have been working in offshore as an HSE rep for 16 years now. i should say this is one of the best H2S training i have ever attended . Very good video and information's . Worth it .
Easy to follow and well structured
Very quick service, was up and running within minutes.
Easy enough to understand and complete.
Very interactive and interesting course well worth the money
This course was well put together, very informative and provided me with the knowledge I needed thank you.
Very informative, thanks a lot!
Good service
Totally enjoyed doing the 2 courses yesterday ,,,,well presented videos easy to follow and proceed to each section , No time limits you can stop and start at your own pace . excellent ,, 😉
Fantastic couse, enjoyed greatly!
Very easy and very friendly application. And why not cheep !
So simple and effective - learnt what I needed to in under an hour. Very clear and logically presented. Will definitely use again when I need to refresh my certificate!
Really well put together , course was easy to follow
Very easy to navigate the site, good range of courses available, reasonable costs. Will use again for sure.
Well it's easy to do the course but customer service they need to put the CPD credit on it
Very easy to access the course and the content was informative and concise. Would highly recommend this course to anyone who wishes to brush up on their First Aid skills.
Well organised and informative
Best online course
It was easy and clear on what to do so I had no struggle trying to complete my course
echo3education is rated 4.60 based on 638 reviews