ECG Group Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ECG Group Limited
"Dave, Ryan and Mitch did an absolutely brilliant job installing our gas hob, which involved piping the gas from the mains in the next room. They were friendly, polite and professional - and even tidied up after themselves! On top of that, they were super helpful, helping my husband carry the floorboards into the house and helping him fix his new skill saw - not part of their job description but just lending a hand. I cannot recommend them enough. Really really happy with the service, and would use Essex County Gas for any future work we might need simply because of the way that they conducted themselves. I am a very happy customer!"
"Lee and the team recently completed a new boiler installation along with a new bathroom refurbishment. The service was second to none, professional, delivered on everything and great value. I personally work in commercial construction and I am trying to get ECG on board with my next few upcoming projects as I was that impressed. Thanks Lee and the ECG team. Look forward to working with you in the future."
"Fitted kitchen on date agreed on budget and workmanship superb They left each day leaving the place tidy fitters where helpful and pleasant would diffenatly use this company again"
"I have to say that the guys at ECG Group Ltd offer an exemplary service. This is the second time we have called them out for two separate faults and on both occasions they went above and beyond to get to us as quickly as possible. The engineers are proficient and polite, getting the job done with no fuss. A special thanks to Lee who pulled it all together.... we will certainly be using them again if the need arises."
"Highly recommend group"
"5 stars thank you, sue"
"Top draw service from ECG & Essex County Gas. Highly recommend"
"Top notch service as always by the bys"
"Josh and team were excellent and did a fantastic job - great bunch of skilled tradesmen always polite and helpful. Our kitchen looks amazing and i'll be using them again!"
"All works carried out were 10/10 standard, very happy with what had done. New boiler and bathroom. Very very pleased. Lads we're all polite and very tidy and respectful. Thanks again and will recommend to family and friends"
"My boiler wasnt working correctly, and I was told about ECG from a friend who highly recommended them. They where very prompt in diagnosing my boiler and had it replaced with a new combi boiler the next day. Very clean, polite and professional engineers. They honestly left my airing cupboard cleaner than it was before they started. Very impressed and I would highly recommend. Danny"
"Matt _ Brentwood ECG Group built a single storey extension for us including new kitchen and bathroom we cannot fault their workmanship nothing was too much for them now carrying out a loft conversion for my sister."
"ECG completed a loft conversion on my property, they were professional, prompt & provided a high quality service throughout! Very happy customer!"
"ECG group fitted a new boiler and heating system. Smooth from start to finish. Guys were helpful and stayed late to get the job done. Couldn’t recommend them enough!"
"Great friendly professional service, very competitively priced. After care was great too."
"They fitted a radiator for me. The lads were polite, professional, clean. Couldn’t have asked for a better job. Absolutely delighted with the service. Thank You"
"Fantastic service will definitely be using again in the future and recommending to everyone 😊"
"Thank you for excellent customer service and fitting my new cooker in at such short notice"
ECG Group Limited is rated 4.95 based on 19 reviews