eBody Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend eBody

info@ebody.co.uk

eBody Ltd (Returns), c/o James and James, Unit C&D, Dales Manor Bus Pk, Sawston

How would you rate eBody?

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
mercedes oliver

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about eBody in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mercedes Oliver
Verified Buyer
"They were not very good at all, I felt drowsy and Tired, I combined exercise with healthy diet and even took them with a coffee and it made no difference. I'm sad to admit I was very disappointing. I certainly did not feel they boosted my metabolism, they just made me feel nauseous."
Kailey Willets
Verified Buyer
"I really enjoyed taking these supplements and i feel it helped me get into a routine of eating and exercise around them. They gave me a lot more energy and I was able to sustain a healthy diet around them as well as helping me lose weight in a slightly easier capacity. You can tell they have caffeine in them as the effect is almost instant. Would highly recommend this product. Only negative is the fat burner is a really large pill which was sometimes difficult to swallow. if it was a little bit smaller it would be perfect. If that's something that is possible."
Lianna Thompson
Verified Buyer
"I have been taking the CLA's for a month now and they have really helped my progress of developing my muscle tone. I have always worked out and kept fit but since taking the CLA's I have seen massive improvements ad they have been a positive addition to my daily regime. I would definitely recommended them to anyone who is working on their physique!"
Lucy Scarfe
Verified Buyer
"I've only been taking eBody supplements for two weeks but im already starting to notice the difference in my body. I no longer feel the need to snack in between meals which is great! Im feeling fuller for longer. I'm hoping to see a difference in my muscle definition soon so will be watching this space with anticipation. :) Thanks eBody !"
"I've used various fat burners but this has been my best experience so far. In particular, I found eBody to be particularly responsive to various questions that I had throughout my 8 week slimming challenge."
Mimi Griffen
Verified Buyer
"Have been taking the T5 weight loss tablets for a few weeks now, started with one a day now on to two per day. I can definitely feel a different only small as of yet but am pleased so far. The caffeine in the tablets is very noticeable, which is good as you feel as if it's doing its job. I can notice the difference in my body mainly on my legs, this is where I tend to hold my weight and am most conscious of so feeling as if they are slimming is amazing. I have tried to take the CLA 1000 but think it was abit much for me to take both at the same time. You get an after taste from the CLA for the day, nothing bad but can taste youv taken something. I will start taking these ones properly once iv finished the T5. Hope this is helpful. Thanks Mimi"
Simona Mauriello
Verified Buyer
"Ive been taking ebody for 1.5 weeks so far, increase energy during workouts so im getting more done. Also boost stays throughout the day. So far so good, body trimming up nicely"
"Did wot it sed it wud loved them"
Amanda Chopra
Verified Buyer
"I requested a free sample only .but got charged for the full amout an when i questioned it i got no response !! I sent many emails and tried calling but no succes . i was then chargex another £61 and didnt receice any product .so my experience with this company is not a good one .i would never recomment it .its just a scam to get money .the free sample i got i wasnt impressed with either if it did as i thort then maybe it mite have been worth me loosing money .BUT IT WAS NOT .waste of money"
Kayleigh O'Connor
Verified Buyer
"Loved the CLAs, really speedy delivery and I would definitely buy from eBody again :) can't wait to see more results!"
eBody is rated 4.10 based on 10 reviews