eBody Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend eBody

info@ebody.co.uk

eBody Ltd (Returns), c/o James and James, Unit C&D, Dales Manor Bus Pk, Sawston

How would you rate eBody ?

"They were not very good at all, I felt drowsy and Tired, I combined exercise with healthy diet and even took them with a coffee and it made no difference. I'm sad to admit I was very disappointing. I certainly did not feel they boosted my metabolism, they just made me feel nauseous."
"I requested a free sample only .but got charged for the full amout an when i questioned it i got no response !! I sent many emails and tried calling but no succes . i was then chargex another £61 and didnt receice any product .so my experience with this company is not a good one .i would never recomment it .its just a scam to get money .the free sample i got i wasnt impressed with either if it did as i thort then maybe it mite have been worth me loosing money .BUT IT WAS NOT .waste of money"
eBody is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews