eBody Reviews

of reviewers recommend eBody
Read eBody Reviews

info@ebody.co.uk

eBody Ltd (Returns), c/o James and James, Unit C&D, Dales Manor Bus Pk, Sawston

Tell us how eBody made you happy
Fantastici
By buying this products you encourage racism, you do not need this product to lose weight, just do some sport and diet and you'll lose weight.
I've been taken this for three months with no results, there was an offer that u receive free product by order, when I sent an email go them they insulted me everything is written I have proofs but I wanted you to know that by buying this products you only encourage them to be more insulted and you won't lose any weight.
Sorry for my English.
They were not very good at all, I felt drowsy and Tired, I combined exercise with healthy diet and even took them with a coffee and it made no difference. I'm sad to admit I was very disappointing. I certainly did not feel they boosted my metabolism, they just made me feel nauseous.
I requested a free sample only .but got charged for the full amout an when i questioned it i got no response !! I sent many emails and tried calling but no succes .
i was then chargex another £61 and didnt receice any product .so my experience with this company is not a good one .i would never recomment it .its just a scam to get money .the free sample i got i wasnt impressed with either if it did as i thort then maybe it mite have been worth me loosing money .BUT IT WAS NOT .waste of money
eBody is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews