Plumbing Local Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Plumbing Local
"Fast & skilled team"
"5 Star for the quality of work and friendly plumber who fixed my boiler"
"Emergency leak repair - really fast response"
"Really nice guys and good tradesmen"
"I'm a landlord so it's important for me to have a company that I can rely on to repair my properties whilst i'm out of the country. I've never been let down by Proper Plumbers."
John Seymour
Verified Buyer
"The plumber called me to let me know he could come earlier if I was at home. It's the little things that count."
"This is the second time i've used them and they never disappoint"
Sue Jennings
Verified Buyer
"Called for a boiler repair and the engineer found and fixed other problems with no extra fuss. Bravo!"
"5 out of 5 could't have asked for a better service"
"Really fast service will recommend."
"They got here so quickly and put my mind at ease about another issue I forgot to mention on the phone."

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback.

A swift and efficient plumbing service is our core objective at Proper Plumbers. Our team really does put in the effort in when it comes to making sure each and every customer experience the prompt and stress free plumbing service we are known for.

I will be sure to pass your positive feedback on to engineer and the dispatch staff you spoke to at the time of booking. We would be delighted to assist you in the future if you require any of our services, please don’t hesitate to give us a ring!

"exactly what i needed"

Rachel
"Beware of 'no call out charges'! I booked this company to fix a broken toilet. The plumber came, said he couldn't fix it easily and advised me to buy a new toilet. I was going to do this and re-book the company, then later that day discovered I had been charged £128.00 for this advice. So much is wrong with the customer service of this company, I advise anyone to think very carefully before using them, and certainly not to give out their card details in advance like I did. I have called them twice to try and resolve the issue but they stick by their judgement that it's fair to charge an hours labour for doing no work."
Hi Andy,

We're really sorry you feel you have been wrongly charged a service charge for your plumbing repair. Our team are proud to say our top-class plumbing services are delivered with absolutely zero hidden fees, at any time.

We're having some issues finding your booking using the information you've supplied.

Please can you email us the details of your booking to: customer-excellence@proper-plumbers.co.uk and we can have the matter looked in to as a matter of urgency.

Many thanks,
Proper Plumbers
Selena Carp
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic!!!!! Alot cheaper than I thought"

Paul Stevenson
"thank you so much"

Rachel
"Friendly service with a smile. Really impressed."

Rachel
"Came home to a flooded kitchen and needed an emergency plumber. They arrived in 20 mins and repaired the leak in less than 15 minutes. Can't thank this company enough for their service, thanks so much!!"

"lovely customer service"

Rachel
"Fast response to my house after my call and the plumber Chris tidied up after he left. I'm impressed and will be using the service again in the future."

Rachel
"They are fast at responding. Called for a boiler service and they were on time and didn't leave a mess I will be recommending to all my friends if they ever need a plumber."

Plumbing Local is rated 4.93 based on 54 reviews