ebbflowcornwall Reviews

8PM
8PM

hello@ebbflowcornwall.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how ebbflowcornwall made you happy

"I bought a 'Zennor Hammam' towel for a recent family camping holiday. It was perfect. It looks fab, packed down really small and was very quick drying and versatile. I used it as a towel, scarf and blanket to snuggle the children in when we were on the ferry - oh and a picnic blanket too! I will be buying more to give as gifts - a great product!"
Are you ebbflowcornwall? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I was very happy with my purchase, lovely item that was packed really nicely and posted quite quickly. I have ordered twice now and I will be using them again should more colours become available in the long version."
"I have a hammam towel and my sister and the kids all have ponchos. They are beautiful, light weight, wash and dry quickly. I would highly recommend them. Online purchase and posting really quick so thank you. Will be buying more for christmas pressies!"
ebbflowcornwall is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews