ebbflowcornwall Reviews

of reviewers recommend ebbflowcornwall
Read ebbflowcornwall Reviews

hello@ebbflowcornwall.co.uk

Tell us how ebbflowcornwall made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I ordered a Alpaca woolen hat. It arrived quickly, beautifully wrapped and the hat itself is fab. Well-made and warm. Pretty much the ideal wool hat complete with fun Alpaca flourish. Thank you.
Great quality and beautifully made products. Order arrived very quickly - couldn't fault
Lovely towel. Have bought as present for someone who admired my own one. I use mine all the time and it hasn't aged or worn. Shame you dont sell hand towels too. Love the poncho I got for swimming too
I love my new towel! I was given it for Christmas by my mum as we’d both heard amazing reviews for the Hammam towel. The colours are lovely, and it even looks fab as a scarf. I’ve already used it - very soft, lightweight, small for packing, quick drying and perfect size for use. I can’t wait until the summer where I’ll be using it nearly daily! Good service and great plastic free packaging too - I definitely recommend and will be back for more. Thank you.
I bought a 'Zennor Hammam' towel for a recent family camping holiday. It was perfect. It looks fab, packed down really small and was very quick drying and versatile. I used it as a towel, scarf and blanket to snuggle the children in when we were on the ferry - oh and a picnic blanket too! I will be buying more to give as gifts - a great product!
I was very happy with my purchase, lovely item that was packed really nicely and posted quite quickly. I have ordered twice now and I will be using them again should more colours become available in the long version.
I have a hammam towel and my sister and the kids all have ponchos. They are beautiful, light weight, wash and dry quickly. I would highly recommend them. Online purchase and posting really quick so thank you. Will be buying more for christmas pressies!
ebbflowcornwall is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews