Ebay Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Richard Dyer

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Ebay in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Richard Dyer
"By providing discounted items at a fair price, many of which are sometimes man-made"
"Very good seller"
Gemma Oliver
"Seller was friendly and my items were easy to find and bid on."
Saira Malik
"Good prices easy website"
Hayley Gleeson
"Excellent choice of products arrival time of items perfect so far no problems really impressed"
Theologis Siosios
"I purchased great products as mobile phone acessories flashlights housekeeping products at great prices."
Caroline Branston
"You can always find what you want on ebay. And not having to trudge through all the Shops & queues is a huge bonus."
Victoria Herbert
"I ordered a beautiful amethyst geode, which arrived on time, with free delivery. The item had been extremely well packaged, so was in perfect condition, and I even managed to get £10 off the "buy it now" price."
James Findlay Currie
"Ordered 3 cans of mite spray at best price found. Lightning delivery of a great product."
"They have absolutely no idea how to treat either buyers or sellers. They have a call centre which employs people for whom English is not a first language and who keep you on the line for ever. Everything they do is designed to take you round in circles, often getting nowhere. Tim OFT investigated the way they run their business. Finally, how comes Trustpilot have such a different review result than you. They have a figure of 1.25 and that's influenced by, like yout reviews, you can't give them a zero? I will ask Trustpilot the same question."
"Fast delivery"
"eBay used to be exceptional but there's been a distinct change over the last two years. It's only during this period that it's been necessary to call them - it's surprising how little can now be resolved vie email. Unfortunately on the occasions I've had to call the contact centre it's been the usual cliché of agents unable to understand English very well let alone your query. In my opinion they've campaigned solely for greater buyer numbers and left sellers out in the cold."
Nico Roos
"I ordered swimming goggles for my son. The package arrived within the stated delivery time, although it was not at our door. We had to go to the SA Post Office and pay a small extra fee before getting the package. I made eBay aware of the fact that in South Africa the delivery won't be done at our door, and I had immediate feedback and great service from eBay."
Ifeoma Udeh
"Great quality"
Pablo Graglia
"He comprado muchas veces, es muy seguro para compras desde argentina!"
Vanessa Heastie
"Easy to find what you need. Competitive prices. Prompt delivery."
"Excellent choice and safe and easy purchase, I had problem with item several times and each one was quickly solved by customer service or vendor."
Marc Nicholson
"Lots of choice and at great value."
Tanya Heartfilia
"Товар отправляется очень быстро и качественно. Нареканий к продавцу нет! Спасибо за качественную работу!"
"Great prices Very quick delivery Lots of items to choose from"
Ebay is rated 4.47 based on 1,849 reviews