EatMyPhoto Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend EatMyPhoto

About EatMyPhoto: Eat My Photo, the little sister of Eat My Logo, was created to bring our yummy cakes, cupcakes, biscuits and flapjacks to everyone. Not so long ago, we decided that keeping such award winning, tasty products just for businesses to enjoy was unfair and so, Eat My Photo was born.

We’re a family run bakery based in Lancashire who specialise in printing photos, images and messages onto cakes, cupcakes, biscuits and flapjacks. We print all your photos and messages straight onto cake icing discs (rather than wafer or rice paper) which means, unlike most companies, we achieve sharp, bright images where the colours do not fade. We believe that recreating your memories onto edible products should be a positive experience where look and taste are both, equally important.

Eat My Logo and Eat My Photo began as part of Cakes by Ruth, a local cake shop in Chorley. Our award winning taste comes from traditional cake shop recipes which are still used by Cakes by Ruth; so you can be sure that your cakes, cupcakes, biscuits and flapjacks will always taste as good as they look.

enquiries@eatmyphoto.co.uk

7 Edward Street

How would you rate EatMyPhoto?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mark
"The courier firm arrived at the door with the cake under his arm on it's side despite the labels warning not to do so. The cake had minor damage to the side but the company were very quick to apologies. The cake was tasty, and the idea is a good."
Verified Buyer
"I used Eat My Photo’s gift box option to send some cupcakes and biscuits to a relative who had just returned home after the birth of their baby girl. We wanted to let them know we were thinking of them without interrupting their family time together. They were perfect and were over the moon with their gift. Thank you so much!"
"Great cake and delivery on time"
"Brilliant cake and tasted lovely and even better that it was delivered and I didn’t have to pick it up, thank you"
"was great for B/day lunch,brilliant,photos on each cake"
"Great cake and delivery on time"
"Fantastic service and quality"
Michelle M
"The cake was amazing and my daughter's face was a picture in itself as she hadn't seen the cake until the night of her party. The service provided was amazing, with the cake be delivered on time and as ordered. Highly recommend Eat My Photo if you want a cake (s) for a special occasion."
"My daughter's face was a picture when the cake was put out on the table at her birthday party with her baby photo . The cake was amazing very light and fluffy and everyone who had some really enjoyed it. Highly recommend Eat My Photo to anyone. Thank you."
"Everything arrived on time although I ordered the cakes at the last minute. They looked and tasted great. Thanks"
"the cake was exactly what i was expecting which is great. on top of this, i had to change the delivery address and the company was very helpful with my request."
"Easy delivery and had my previous order on file making the whole process simple."
"Brilliant - fast, efficient, value for money service and a great looking cake which tasted delicious. Highly recommended."
"Fresh and nice shortbread. A perfect personalised present - really pleased and I will definitely order again."
"The cookies were ok, but a bit hard"
"My daughter loves Still Game & Mick is her favourite character. A wee birthday treat."
"Quality of photos was not good and it was just clear some thick icing stuck on to pre-bought biscuits. Not overly impressed."
"Very good quality, biscuits yummy."
"Great biscuits with quality photograph images that made my friends and family very happy :-)"
"Fast delivery (4 days from order) and the quality of the biscuits were amazing! The pictures were very slightly unfocused but they were taken from a phone so I wasnt expecting perfect images. Will definitely be using again!"
"Emotional and happy"