Easyshed Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Easyshed
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Easyshed made you happy

"Great service from start to finish, kept me informed of the delivery process throughout. On the day the delivery team arrived right on time and got the shed up quickly and professionally. Would recommend Easyshed to anyone in the market for a new shed!!"
Are you Easyshed? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Easyshed receives. Reply Free
"Excellent Website! Excellent Staff! Excellent Service!! Dont look no further, Easyshed is the best shed company out there! I love my new shed! It will properly out last me!"
"Website very easy to use, you can make your own shed to order! Delivered within the time frame advised! Office team very helpful! Fitters fitted the shed so quickly and efficiently! All round outstanding service! Will recommend this company to all!"
"Had my bespoke shed delivered and installed today, the quality of the shed is beyond my expectations! Friendly and very helpful staff, 100% recommend Easyshed"
"Love my new beast shed, so sturdy and strong! The installation team were so polite and cleaned up after themselves...can’t ask for more! So glad I decided to go with Easyshed, can’t wait to show my new beast off!"
"From start to finish the Easyshed team we’re amazing, Ordering my shed right up until deliver and erection I had lots of updates along the way! I will definitely be recommending these guys!!"
"The shed itself is absolutely great. The notifications for delivery were great. The fitting team were superstars. However there was a mix up on their website for some internal shelves I ordered. I thought I had ordered shelves going one way, and in fact they were horizontal. They had rung me up to confirm the order but never mentioned the shelves so this is what got delivered. They did offer to take the shelves back, but I suggested that they fit the shelves that were wrong and we reach acompromise. Instead I have been treated as if I am a criminal, telling me I am wrong, nothing to do with them and they treat me like an idiot. I have NEVER seen such arrogant or poor treatment with a problem with no flexibility. The answer they give is our system is right so go away. My recommendation - don't buy form them unless you are 100% certain. I am gutted as up to the last 30 seconds of install this was a great company, but their attitude to customers is TRULY AWFUL. Buy elsewhere is my suggestion as I feel for what could have been a very easy conversation they have made it as truly awful as they can - such a shame. Compromise is an art they completely lack when something small goes wrong. Perhaps they can learn from this. I hope so."
"Easy shed is the owner and builder of Beast Sheds, D0-not use this company, Sheds are well constructed but of inferior material (wood)(felt, etc) Errection is eractic and of poor quality. If you have issues they will not help They are expensive in comparison to other more local shed builders."
Easyshed is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews