Easylife Group  Reviews

Euro House Cremers Road Kent

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home & Garden

How would you rate Easylife Group ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Passed my name on to numerous other companies, hence i was always receiving telephone calla which I did not want"
Jill
"Easy website, great range of products, quick delivery and fantastic customer service. Brilliant."
Ian Moore
"I wasn't really happy as they changed the delivery day & I had to email them as I never received a confirmation emai. Not very happy"
"My order came quickly and in good condition. Website easy to use"
Mrs Janet O
"still waiting to see how happy, goods not recieved"
Info@frenchclick.co.uk
"Catalogue with a very wide variety of useful household and gardening products, which saves time trailing round the shops looking for things. Very prompt and efficient service at reasonable prices. Sometimes with free delivery."
"no delivery on date given, no dispatch number given, 4 long phone calls to get cancellation and refund, persuaded to opt for Easylife Rewards without a full picture, got a refund eventually. Cannot be trusted"
Lynne Wane
"Placed an order with an indication that items were in stock and that delivery would be 7 days. Ten days later my order was still showing 'awaiting picking' on my account (even though my credit card had been debited). I therefore sent them a message via the contact board on there website. 24 hours later nothing had happened. So I rang them to be told by the adviser that he would send a message to the ordering department and I would get an email from them the following day. Guess what? No I didn't! so I rang again to be told it was being dispatched (I could see the status has changed on my account page) I said I wanted to to make a formal complaint and was told a manager would ring me in about an hour....you've guessed....no they didn't. I am now fed up and have no confidence that this order will arrive."
Easylife Group  is rated 3.00 based on 8 reviews