Easylife Group  Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Easylife Group

Help@easylifegroup.com

Easylife Group Ltd Registered Office 11-13 Kings Terrace, London NW1 0JP, Registered in England. Company registration no. 05221840 VAT no. 760918415.

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Easylife Group  ?

"Changed delivery date and items didn't arrive. E-mailed on day items should have arrived, 2 days later advised items still in their warehouse. Chased over five e-mails which were answered but they never actually answered what had been asked of them. Made a complaint via Resolve Website and 2 days later advised goods being dispatched, next day advised items had been sent and given link to delivery company whose tracker system didn't work. Then finally got the tracker system working and it advised that the order would arrive today, they didn't even though left voicemail message for driver, who also hasn't responded. Sent e-mail cancelling order ad demanding money back, but you take at least 2 days to respond so don't expect anything from you. You are the worst organisation around and use the most unreliable, inefficient delivery company in earth, which shouldn't surprise me."
"Everlasting easy hose rubbish product not as advertised in the magazines not burst proof or lifetime guaranteed no satisfaction on contact with company life time is 12 mounths only"
"Expandable fencing. Had to wait 3 weeks for item when arrived goods were not fit for purpose. Tried to call to return said item and was kept hanging on the phone for 25 mins so in the end put phone down. Rang again to sort out a return no apology for previous call and to add insult to injury they are charging me £5 postage. Would not deal with company again they need a lesson in customer service. Disgusted"
"Poor quality product-The Speed Shapper Deluxe and would not cover the return postage even though I had seen a lot of money with you and was going to order more in the future. Poor judgement on your behalf, saved me some money and I will pass my experience on. Louise Kirk-Spencer"
"Covered up an unsightly suite"
"quick service"
"I would honestly give them a zero star review if I could!! Ordered an electric airer from them on 14th Jan. When it turned up a few days later I wasn't happy with the quality and so contacted them to return it. Due to the size it had to be collected and they use Yodel. I doubt there is a worse delivery company on the planet! After 3 missed collections where I had finished work early on 2 occasions and waited in for a WHOLE DAY, I arranged for a reputable company to deliver the product back to them (after having got confirmation that they would refund me first) It was delivered back to them on 14th Feb and it is only today, 1st March, that I have received a cheque for my delivery costs. I had to phone them yet again to find out where my refund was for the product as they said it would take 14 days, but we were now over the 14th day, only to be told that it hadn't been processed by the warehouse until 19th Feb and the 14 days would start from then!! I was speaking to a guy from the 'Customer Service Department' and told him what I thought of his company and their return policy!! Luckily I had paid by Paypal and had used their Resolution Centre to deal with easylife. Coincidentally, a full refund appeared in my Paypal account about 10 minutes after I finished speaking to easylife. DO NOT TOUCH THEM WITH A BARGEPOLE!!!!! I have had nearly 7 weeks' worth of aggro and stress from this company and I would avoid at all costs. Edit"
"Passed my name on to numerous other companies, hence i was always receiving telephone calla which I did not want"
"Easy website, great range of products, quick delivery and fantastic customer service. Brilliant."
"I wasn't really happy as they changed the delivery day & I had to email them as I never received a confirmation emai. Not very happy"
"My order came quickly and in good condition. Website easy to use"
"still waiting to see how happy, goods not recieved"
"Catalogue with a very wide variety of useful household and gardening products, which saves time trailing round the shops looking for things. Very prompt and efficient service at reasonable prices. Sometimes with free delivery."
"no delivery on date given, no dispatch number given, 4 long phone calls to get cancellation and refund, persuaded to opt for Easylife Rewards without a full picture, got a refund eventually. Cannot be trusted"
"Placed an order with an indication that items were in stock and that delivery would be 7 days. Ten days later my order was still showing 'awaiting picking' on my account (even though my credit card had been debited). I therefore sent them a message via the contact board on there website. 24 hours later nothing had happened. So I rang them to be told by the adviser that he would send a message to the ordering department and I would get an email from them the following day. Guess what? No I didn't! so I rang again to be told it was being dispatched (I could see the status has changed on my account page) I said I wanted to to make a formal complaint and was told a manager would ring me in about an hour....you've guessed....no they didn't. I am now fed up and have no confidence that this order will arrive."
Easylife Group  is rated 2.60 based on 15 reviews