Easylife Group  Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
5PM
5PM

Help@easylifegroup.com

Easylife Group Ltd Registered Office 11-13 Kings Terrace, London NW1 0JP, Registered in England. Company registration no. 05221840 VAT no. 760918415.

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Easylife Group  made you happy

Telephone
"DON'T buy from Easylife! they mis-sell things with misleading description in catalogue (Battery Wizard - more like Battery Clown!) Says charges Regular AA batteries but only charges 1.2v when all UK stores. sell 1.5v!! Then won't give you a refund!"
Posted 4 minutes ago
Are you Easylife Group ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Scammy b**tards. Do not go near them. Steal from any older person they think they can. Sold an internet rewrds card to my 90 year old mother who can neither see, nor hear properly and has no access to internet. Promise refunds but do not deliver on promises,. I have never left a bad review anywhere else but I know this is a repeat behaviour."
"I purchased 5 bottles of snail elixir after seeing a advert in the newspaper the star it said it would repair your knee joints if they are worn out,and if your not happy,you can have a refund I brought I bottle ,but did not work ,but its not going to just one bottle so I brought 4 more bottles , and my knees are no better whatsoever, and the adverts says it starts working from day one,i spent £130-and when I sent the 5 bottles back for a refund as promised ,as it did not work they just fob you off, its fraud, them make big claims and say it works but it don't so anyone out there don't buy from this horrible cowboy firm"
"I have been a customer of Easylife for several years, but never again. In February of this year I purchased a Wireless Remote TENS machine which I used about 10 times. In November some 9 months after purchase the remote would not link to the actual contact part. I checked the battery which was OK so contacted Easylife customer services. Both the initial call taker and a supervisor both stated that as the purchase was over 6 months ago, I would have to prove it was faulty at receipt. When I asked how I would do that I was informed that they would require a report from an expert. So to obtain a replacement of an item that cost £14.99 I would be required to pay for an expert report at my cost. I stated that the item was supplied with a 1-year Limited Warranty. When I asked what the .limited' meant, they stuck to the replacement only if an report by an expect was supplied. As if I would return a none faulty item! I put Easylife warranty into Google and I got 'Opps page not found, then a suggestion of putting Warranty into the Easylife website search box, which also shows a nil result. So it appear the comment by the company of 'We supply goods meeting your consumer rights so if you are not 100% satisfied, then neither are we so please get in touch. If you discover a fault, or feel that the product has deteriorated before the anticipated natural life, we would be happy to discuss this with you', means very little. I am contacting trading standards as I feel the so called 1-year limited (I can't find out what the limited means) warranty is not worth the paper it's written on."
"Ordered a heated airer and cover from this company. It arrived with a bar bent and a hole in the cover. I rang them to get a return and refund. The collection of this item was arranged from them 4 times with yodel and non of these times was the item collected. Yodel did not show up all 4 times! that's 4 days wasted! Also the company told me that I cannot get a refund until the item is returned. How can I return it if your carriers never show up! I have now gone to the PayPal disputes team to help me get my refund. This company is useless they should rename themselves hard life for all the stress caused or at least change their courier company."
"They take money from your account for something called the Motor Club without permission and then try and convince you you signed up for it. I wouldn't she to anything at £60per year. When I asked for proof they couldn't provide it. Still waiting for a refund. PLEASE AVOID -they are con men"
"Letter received stating I'd signed up to a free motor club trial, this had now ended & £59.99 would be deducted from account. I did not sign up for this & had missed cancellation deadline due to being away.Rang company & they said it would be cancelled but that I must have signed up for it via a phone call. I would never sign up for anything over the phone, feel I have been misled or details used incorrectly. Will not be ordering anything from Easylife again!"
"Under pressure from a pushy sales person agreed to 'free' Motor Club membership for 12 days and could cancel membership by a given date of 12 days . Cancelled it within time limit and they still later deducted £59.95 from my bank Account. Unfortunate that companies still employ this tactic of still taking funds even though cancelled, It does not chime with their values of ' a company that cares and ethical ??!! Based on my experience consider carefully agreeing to 'you can of course cancel the subscription' line. Be assertive and don't let pushy sales persons bully you into alleged 'free' membership with conditions that even if you comply with them they still take your money! Take care Ray"
"Good so arrived that I ordered for my 87 year old uncle. He is now getting calls pressurising him to buy more Goods with "special offers". He is very deaf and this was distressing for him. Is it easy Life or has someone sold his number on. I am furious and no more ordering from your company. Do Not send me marketing emails."
"Ordered some slippers for my elderly father. Received order several days later but they had sent the wrong size. Had to phone to arrange for them to be replaced. Waited in a queue until someone answered and then was told that they could not collect for 4 days. I asked for an am collection and waited in until after 1 pm but the had to go out. Yodel came some time later in the afternoon. I had to phone again for a recollection and was told that collection would be 6 days later. Yodel are the worst delivery company in the UK and Easylife must be the most unprofessional company in the UK. I ordered some more slippers from Amazon and got them delivered 24 hours later on Bank Holiday Sunday!!!! DPD are fantastic and gave me a 1 hour delivery time slot. AVOID EASYLIFE AND YODEL AT ALL COSTS."
"hose does not have extended life over normal hose at all / useful life only one year om normal use , ie one tenth of normal hose life NOT ten times as advertised, then told have no consumer rights after 6 months by cutomer services . I see many others have same experience and will not buy from this company again."
"Changed delivery date and items didn't arrive. E-mailed on day items should have arrived, 2 days later advised items still in their warehouse. Chased over five e-mails which were answered but they never actually answered what had been asked of them. Made a complaint via Resolve Website and 2 days later advised goods being dispatched, next day advised items had been sent and given link to delivery company whose tracker system didn't work. Then finally got the tracker system working and it advised that the order would arrive today, they didn't even though left voicemail message for driver, who also hasn't responded. Sent e-mail cancelling order ad demanding money back, but you take at least 2 days to respond so don't expect anything from you. You are the worst organisation around and use the most unreliable, inefficient delivery company in earth, which shouldn't surprise me."
"Excellent service at the door"
"Everlasting easy hose rubbish product not as advertised in the magazines not burst proof or lifetime guaranteed no satisfaction on contact with company life time is 12 mounths only"
"Expandable fencing. Had to wait 3 weeks for item when arrived goods were not fit for purpose. Tried to call to return said item and was kept hanging on the phone for 25 mins so in the end put phone down. Rang again to sort out a return no apology for previous call and to add insult to injury they are charging me £5 postage. Would not deal with company again they need a lesson in customer service. Disgusted"
"Poor quality product-The Speed Shapper Deluxe and would not cover the return postage even though I had seen a lot of money with you and was going to order more in the future. Poor judgement on your behalf, saved me some money and I will pass my experience on. Louise Kirk-Spencer"
"Covered up an unsightly suite"
"quick service"
"I would honestly give them a zero star review if I could!! Ordered an electric airer from them on 14th Jan. When it turned up a few days later I wasn't happy with the quality and so contacted them to return it. Due to the size it had to be collected and they use Yodel. I doubt there is a worse delivery company on the planet! After 3 missed collections where I had finished work early on 2 occasions and waited in for a WHOLE DAY, I arranged for a reputable company to deliver the product back to them (after having got confirmation that they would refund me first) It was delivered back to them on 14th Feb and it is only today, 1st March, that I have received a cheque for my delivery costs. I had to phone them yet again to find out where my refund was for the product as they said it would take 14 days, but we were now over the 14th day, only to be told that it hadn't been processed by the warehouse until 19th Feb and the 14 days would start from then!! I was speaking to a guy from the 'Customer Service Department' and told him what I thought of his company and their return policy!! Luckily I had paid by Paypal and had used their Resolution Centre to deal with easylife. Coincidentally, a full refund appeared in my Paypal account about 10 minutes after I finished speaking to easylife. DO NOT TOUCH THEM WITH A BARGEPOLE!!!!! I have had nearly 7 weeks' worth of aggro and stress from this company and I would avoid at all costs. Edit"
"Passed my name on to numerous other companies, hence i was always receiving telephone calla which I did not want"
Easylife Group  is rated 2.29 based on 29 reviews