Easyjet Customer Service Reviews

Easyjet have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Customer Service - Good

83.33%
Industry Average
" Unfortunately my flight was cancelled due to horrendous weather conditions. Only part of my refund from Easyjet was provided immediately. I rang Easyjet help line. Lovely gentlemen took my call, realised the error in only part refund. Within 2 hours the full refund was in my bank. Great service in an unhappy moment and great disappointment of not making it to Amsterdam from Liverpool. Thank you Easyjet. "
posted 3 months ago - Sheila
" Very good follow up customer service "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" Quick and affordable flights from London to Edinburgh. I was happy with the service provided. "
posted 1 year ago - Andrew Mann
" The website is easy to use and very clear too. Service delivered is as good as you would expect: nice personnel on board, comfortable seats and their flights are usually on time. Highly recommended. "
posted 1 year ago - Alessandro
" Reasonably priced efficient service "
posted 1 year ago - Mrs Yvette Rowe
" Unrivalled cleanliness (for low cost airlines) and excellent customer service "
posted 1 year ago - etwigg937@gmail.com
" Down loaded app for i Phone booking ticket's and checking on line was very simple, turned up at airport scanned boarding pass from phone at departures, flight out and in all on time staff very friendly great service all round. "
posted 1 year ago -
" I love the flights but the variety of service in Easyjet is awfull nothing suits anyone, nothing but booking flights "
posted 3 years ago - Peter
" thank you so much for sorting my connecting flights for me. service from staff 10/10!! "
posted 4 years ago - Kerry-Ann Turvey
" Thanks Easyjet for the excellent customer service today allowing for free to add my second surname to my booking quickly and easy. "
posted 4 years ago - Conxa Romaguera