Easyjet Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Easyjet
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Easyjet made you happy

"All dealings with easyjet are quick and straightforward. You know exactly where you stand."
Are you Easyjet? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Easyjet receives. Reply Free
"The website is very easy to use. When you type in dates, on the timeline, you can go backwards or forwards to see the price of other flights. There is clear instruction on how to buy tickets. The app is made easy because you can check in and see your boarding pass on the app. You can bring up your boarding pass without WIFI."
"impressed with speedy way they got a extra plane to IOM from Gatwick after bird strike on landing made us unable to use plane Free drinks very helpful"
"Easy Jet for some reason not known to us sent Titan airways to collect us from Kefalonia. The plane was an old crate held together with sticking plaster literally on the screen in front of me. One toilet not working, then half way home developed a technical fault so we had to divert to Malpensa. Very frightening!... Strangely enough there was a new EasyJet plane not in use ready to take us home. After being kept waiting for some time we finally boarded, the captain offered us a complimentary drink and but not gin only tonic no ice or lemon sorry not allowed to serve gin!... The new crew treated us with total contempt disgusting."
"Another great flight with EasyJet."
"Given wrong change by cabin crew when i purchased a beverage for my sister. Female crew proceeded to embarrass me when i told her i was five euro short in my change. Totally humiliating experience. I just had to suck it up as she started pulling money out of the purse saying are you sure three times in front of other passengers. Have an account with easyjet and fly 3 times a year with family. Think i will now close my account and look elsewhere. Pity as the Easyjet Europe staff are fantastic. Flight was from palma to belfast sept 15th 2018."
"Polite and efficient crew. Generally on time but like most airlines delays and cancellations at peak times I.e. Summer holidays. Prices good if you can book well in advance, most flights cheaper than my taxi to the airport."
"https://youtu.be/3EZjLEOvjCc People of london and all UK please share this. Easyjet_uk is giving good representation regarding business practice."
"Had to cancel a flight because of a death in the family. easyJet cancelled my booking and payed £100 extra flight costs for a subsequent flight I booked later after the funeral."
"Just travelled back from Catania in Sicily with Easyjet. The crew were put under tremendous pressure from the Italian police and authorities at the airplane door to allow a person on that the Italians wanted to deport. The crew stood there ground for some considerable time whist the Italians waved and shouted and demanded this person got on the plane, but the crew kept calm and eventually we took off without the extra passenger."
"have just flown with EasyJet for the first time, and am really impressed with how organised they were, no queus at bag drop. hold bags 23kg allowed, friendly cabin crew, good experience all round."
"Denied boarding without compensation, because we complained about ridiculous overcharging for a jacket and despite my pregnancy. 24 hour delay, costs for extra flight and hotel and no refunds. Unprofessional, agressive policies, incompetent staff. Whoever works there has sold his soul to the devil. Avoid at all cost if you want a travel ecperience and not a nervous brakedown."
"Unfortunately my flight was cancelled due to horrendous weather conditions. Only part of my refund from easyjet was provided immediately. I rang easyjet help line. Lovely gentlemen took my call, realised the error in only part refund. Within 2 hours the full refund was in my bank. Great service in an unhappy moment and great disappointment of not making it to Amsterdam from Liverpool. Thank you easyjet."
"easy way to find and buy airline tickets. very cheap"
"Easy to book. No problems on the flight."
"Delayed by 2.5 hours but still asked us to pass the customs and sit in an area where there is almost nothing to eat. Instead, we could stay at the other side of the airport and spend some time in shops or restaurants. No one could explain why they did so. No one could take initiative and all called "the supervisor" who never showed up, nor helped. There were two more London flights after us and although there was space, they didn't let us in. Another policy which none of the employees know why. When complained, they indirectly shut us up with saying "here is you voucher" as if that was my only concern. Its not the Easyjet we know anymore."
"unable to check in online or using app told by live chat there was nothing wrong but to go to check in at alicante airport.At check in told that there were no seats as flight was overbooked.Had to wait until all passengers boarded then luckily 3 were no shows.Staff were unhelpful and did not look for any passengers willing to swop in return for compensation and hotel."
"Easy to use the speedy boarding was amazing. I used the easy jet app to download boarding passes and check in from. Would definatly use again. Staff were great too! Will definatly been using them again. Great value for your money. Staff were so nice on our way to time on our honey moo they took the time to talk to use and ask us the reason for visiting rome. Such a good experience all round."
"All flights and hotel were first class. No delays either to London or Morocco"
"easy booking, could add extras to the booking at any time. At the airport, boarding was handles swiftly and efficiently and flights left on time - much better experience than many of the larger airlines."
Easyjet is rated 2.94 based on 119 reviews