Easyjet Reviews

48% of reviewers recommend Easyjet

How would you rate Easyjet?

107 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Easyjet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sheila
"Unfortunately my flight was cancelled due to horrendous weather conditions. Only part of my refund from easyjet was provided immediately. I rang easyjet help line. Lovely gentlemen took my call, realised the error in only part refund. Within 2 hours the full refund was in my bank. Great service in an unhappy moment and great disappointment of not making it to Amsterdam from Liverpool. Thank you easyjet."
"easy way to find and buy airline tickets. very cheap"
Mr Thomas
"Easy to book. No problems on the flight."
"Delayed by 2.5 hours but still asked us to pass the customs and sit in an area where there is almost nothing to eat. Instead, we could stay at the other side of the airport and spend some time in shops or restaurants. No one could explain why they did so. No one could take initiative and all called "the supervisor" who never showed up, nor helped. There were two more London flights after us and although there was space, they didn't let us in. Another policy which none of the employees know why. When complained, they indirectly shut us up with saying "here is you voucher" as if that was my only concern. Its not the Easyjet we know anymore."
Paul
"unable to check in online or using app told by live chat there was nothing wrong but to go to check in at alicante airport.At check in told that there were no seats as flight was overbooked.Had to wait until all passengers boarded then luckily 3 were no shows.Staff were unhelpful and did not look for any passengers willing to swop in return for compensation and hotel."
Emma
"Easy to use the speedy boarding was amazing. I used the easy jet app to download boarding passes and check in from. Would definatly use again. Staff were great too! Will definatly been using them again. Great value for your money. Staff were so nice on our way to time on our honey moo they took the time to talk to use and ask us the reason for visiting rome. Such a good experience all round."
William Scott
"All flights and hotel were first class. No delays either to London or Morocco"
"easy booking, could add extras to the booking at any time. At the airport, boarding was handles swiftly and efficiently and flights left on time - much better experience than many of the larger airlines."
Kate
"great value for money"
Kate
"great value for money"
"Very good follow up customer service"
John
"Have used this company over the years and found their booking site easy to manage. Flight wise do their best to leave on time with excellent cabin crew and plenty of choice for inflight food drinks etc.."
"La pagina web intuitiva y se puede comprar los billetes muy fácil y rápido. El checking online también estaba muy rápido y fácil de hacer. Gracias y un saludo. Rafal"
Bob Breneman, U.S.A.
"Warning: Read the website and agreement with Easy Jet. It is a value buy because it is sort of a do it yourself. If you are willing to read the ticket and terms and conditions it is a great savings and a great flight. The airline was clean, efficient, on time. And, I would like to throw out a big Thank You to the U.K. for a job well done. Read the agreement. They are not kidding about luggage size, etc. Read and save."
Kerry Smith
"On time no fuss transport"
Sheila
"I booked a short break in Prague with EasyJet Holidays. In the past I have done it all DIY but because of the short notice decided to use this option, mixing and matching, flights, hotel and transfers. This is a budget airline so you can go basic or upgrade. We went up front with extra leg room. The flight was a bit roudy with several stag parties on board. Even at 6 am. Well done to the chief steward for keeping them in check. Our choice of hotel was a good one. Bright and clean with a good breakfast. Near to all the must see places. There was a bit of a hiccup with our pre booked taxi. He was not on time but claimed he had been in the airport all the time. This was made up for by our return driver who was excellent."
Marta
"they didn't make me happy on my last trip back to edinburgh. the plane was 2 hours late than scheduled from Berlin. no proper information was given."
"Easy luggage drop being very straight forward. Pity about long queues from adjacent check in which hampered easyjet clients but your staff were on hand to assist."
"good airline always good prices. seats not that comfortable and foods always run out."
Stephen Devereux
"Right flights at the right price"
Easyjet is rated 2.87 based on 107 reviews