EasyWeb Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EasyWeb Group

info@easywebgroup.co.uk

15-17 Strixton Manor Business Centre,

How would you rate EasyWeb Group?

"An informative engaging session - a really good company to work with - they feel like partners rather than suppliers"
Nikki Sheppard
Verified Buyer
"Relaxed environment to learn with an enthusiastic trainer and people from other industries to make it good to knowledge share."
Linzi Jones
Verified Buyer
"Keeping updated on the events that are taking place and the webinars are extremely beneficial."
Steph Everitt
Verified Buyer
"Adrian was very indepth with the workshop and you could see his passion for what he does. It's given me lots of ideas to use in our business."
Amy Hollowell
Verified Buyer
"Very engaging. Helpful to see the session applied to your organisation - it certainly makes you think more about what you could do."
Olwen Rees
Verified Buyer
"Informative & interesting workshop - and free!"
Stuart Deeble
Verified Buyer
"I finished the session with lots of ideas of how to promote our business. Adrian is clearly very passionate about what he does and able to share a great amount of insight."
Alice Warren
Verified Buyer
"It was a worthwhile session with pieces of information I had not been aware of and I hope to be able to utilise this in my job."
Tina Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly relaxed atmosphere and the trainer was very engaging and interactive. I found the session very informative and useful that I came straight back to have a play around with my profile on linked in. It's still a work in progress - but getting there."
Olwen Rees
Verified Buyer
"Informative workshop with charismatic trainer - free with no hard sell!"
EasyWeb Group is rated 4.80 based on 10 reviews