Easy Pay Mobility Reviews

Read Easy Pay Mobility  Reviews

info@easypaymobility.co.uk

The Old Dairy Scords Farm Scords Lane Kent

Tell us how Easy Pay Mobility made you happy
I was very pleased with the communication everything was done very quickly and everyone very helpful only waited a few day's for my scooter big thank you to all the team.
Good Afternoon Mrs Golds,

Thank you for your review, we hope you are getting plenty of use on your new scooter.

From all at Easy Pay Mobility
Really easy to order and set up a contract. Quick delivery and brilliant after care. Excellent customer service.
Good Morning Mrs Edwards,

Thank you for your kind words, we hope you are enjoying your new scooter.

From all at Easy Pay Mobility
Having my scooter has made a world of difference to me I can go where ever I want and when I want and I've found all of your staff so helpful and pleasant I've even been stopped up at derriford hospital in Plymouth and I have given a really good review of your company and the lady was so impressed with the package and cost
Good Morning Mark,

Thank you for your review.

We are very appreciative of you recommending us and we hope you are getting plenty of use on your new scooter.

Once again thank you very much from all the staff at Easy Pay Mobility
Was very happy with this company from the first phone call to the delivery. Only one slight bad bit was the delivery driver expected me to get the scooter off the pallet and unwrap it myself, this I was unable to do so had to get my daughter to come up and do it for me. Otherwise its a dang good company and will continue to use them and recommend them to all my disabled friends. So well done all !!
Good Morning Mr Donald,

Thank you for your review and your point regarding the pallet issue, ordinarily we hand deliver the product using our own staff where there would be no pallet involved but due to overwhelming demand of late we have had to use the services of a courier company as well.

We are very happy and really appreciate that you would recommend us to all your friends and we hope your new scooter is bringing you plenty of enjoyment and freedom.

Once again thank you very much from all the staff at Easy Pay Mobility
All good so far no problems
Hello Mr Rudge,

Thank you for your kind words, we hope you are enjoying your new scooter.

From all at Easy Pay Mobility
very good customer service. Larry went out of his way to accommodate my requirements. excellent value for money. nice not to have to worry about maintenance and insurance etc. thankyou so much. I have been recommending you to my friends.
Good afternoon Mrs Nibblett,

Thank you for your kind words, we hope you are getting plenty of enjoyment from your new scooter.

From all at Easy Pay Mobility
I got In touch with easy pay and they got back very soon and now ive just got to wait for delivery and use it very good service has I tried all over the place and this was the cheapest for what I wanted cant wait to get to see my son and friends again thank you easy pay so greatful
Decided I need a better scooter as mine had its day,could not afford the one I wanted so then found this web site,there was the scooter I wanted.Had excellent service on the phone with Larry,and ordered my scooter and was delivered to me in 5 days ,the young man who brought it was very helpful and friendly ,I needed a bigger basket as want to take my dog out with me ,rang them up and they are going to send me one .First class so easy service would recommend to any one ,really pleased I now got freedom back again .thank you .Mrs Jan Sheffield Devon.
As a young disabled person, I found there was little choices for me from anywhere, I rang easypaymobility as I couldn't afford to buy a scooter and they were the cheapest on the market and best value, I explained that I wanted something that looked fairly young and sporty, they recommended the Cobra, when it came I was shocked at how right they were I never expected it to be so suitable...
I rented the TGA Breeze model on behalf of my elderly father. Very good customer service from the company, and the machine is running very smoothly. I highly recommend Easy Pay Mobility and so can my father!
Excellent service i cannot praise this company enough. My scooter came quickly and i was shown exactly how to use it which was helpful as i have not used one before. thank you for giving me my freedom back
Everything went so smoothly from the first phone call with a polite young man (William) who helped me choose a scooter suited for my needs all the way through to an engineer giving me a full demonstration upon delivery showing me exactly how use my new scooter. I cannot praise this company enough they make hiring a scooter so easy. Absolutely brilliant
Easy Pay Mobility is rated 4.85 based on 92 reviews