EasyMix Concrete Reviews

Read EasyMix Concrete Reviews

07896411946

dan.carter@easymixconcrete.com

Tell us how EasyMix Concrete made you happy
My first project where I needed concrete to lay a slab for a garage. Spoke to Alex who was great and had the patience to deal with a novice. Delivery was spot on as arranged. I completely under estimated the labour involved but the driver was courteous and very patient and cleaned up the road on completion. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. Thanks.
Second time using Easymix. Driver Ricky was punctual, friendly and efficient, the mix was spot on. Would highly recommend.
I had been let down by another company (didn’t do my homework!) and called and placed my order, at quite short notice, with George, who was both polite and friendly. The delivery came exactly when agreed, and the driver was courteous. The mix was spot-on, which has resulted in a great finish. We will be using Easymix again soon. Thank you.
Very helpful on the phone and on site, always on time, and same price as quoted.
Speaking with Dennis was very simple and he was very accommodating and couldn't do enough to help me with the booking, even when I made contact in the morning of the delivery and requested more cement. Very good customer services and communication all round. Will use again in the Croydon area and would highly recommend the company.
First class - On time, clean, helpful onsite, easy to deal with to arrange and competitive. Will be using again.
Sara has been amazing, so helpful,responsive and accommodating.Would 100% recommend.
Always great service and very helpful.
Good fast service and no time wasting always helpful to help. Telling staff always good to find slots at the last minute and price per meter is very good. Tks Philip
Great service. Friendly and competent staff. Very happy repeat customer. Highly recommend.
Great service, was very impressed with the driver and how helpful he was.
Recently used Easy Mix Concrete for our small garden project in Sutton and we’re delighted with the service we received.

Not only did they offer best value for money the customer experience from start to finish was exemplary. Really easy and straightforward to order with Dennis in the office. On delivery day Sven and Carlos were incredibly helpful and professional, offering invaluable advice, hints and tips on how best to lay the concrete. My friend and I did the labour ourselves but are not experienced in this type of work, so great to have advice on-site from the professionals.

To conclude - if you’re looking for great value concrete that’s quick, easy and hassle free with excellent customer service then give Easy Mix Concrete a call, you won’t be disappointed.
Great service, lovely people.
Great service always very happy
Very good service help out when needed will definitely be using them for future work
Fantastic service from office and driver!
Highly recommend 👍🏼
Excellent service and prices
Thank you very much, timing was perfect made our job so easy, will be using you for all my other works
Ehgroup have been using Easymix concrete for many years and will continue to do so.
Great company, always reliable, helpful staff. First class!!
We always use Easy Mix concrete for concrete and pumps.
Very reliable company with helpful
Drivers