Easy Foam Reviews

Paul Cash
Easy Foam 5 star review on 15th September 2019
Christine Carey
GREAT SITE EASY TO MAKE A ORDER AND PUT IN MATTRESS SIZE
Confused by choice, not always a bad thing. You will find what you need.
Found this site first look on internet, good information which allowed us to give us a good understanding of what could be offered. looking foreward to the arrival of the cushion.
Great price, and website is very easy to use, even offering custom sizes. only reason I havent given 5 stars is that i've not recieved the product yet, but so far so good!!
Quick easy to navigate site, reasonable price, second purchase for me the first was great.
MY FIRST ORDER AND IT WAS SEAMLESS USING PAYPAL. THANKS.
website very easy to understand and complete order
Easy foam was by far the cheapest on-line company, with an simple, user friendly ordering process. Other companies seemed to be cheaper at first glance, but at the checkout, VAT and delivery charges were then added which actually made them far more expensive. With Easy Foam there were no hidden charges. Thanks Easy Foam I will definitely be a returning customer!!!
Really good website experience, only thing I would suggest to improve the site would be close up photo's of the foam next to something like a ten pence piece to show the size and density of the bubbles a little better as well as the texture of the finished surface as well as a cut piece.... I'm buying plastizote and am not totally sure what I'm getting is what I definitely need because of this slight lack of knowledge.
Easy to use website, but can't give a full review yet as only just made the order and have not yet received the goods.
A very easy website to use, with clear advice on the type of foam for various applications
Easy to pick the options - the brief explanation was good. Also, good to have a quotation before confirmation
The web site was helpful and the process of buying was painless. I will use again
Very easy to execute an order on the website but more description required on what constitutes 'firm foam' or 'soft foam' etc. without having to acquire a sample.
service was good.. The first contact I had you was by phone on 0800 number. the background noise at your end was terrible and I eventually cut phone call short.Please apologise to the lady concerned.
Easy to use site
Easy site to use, exactly what I wanted
Easy to navigate website with clear instructions and choices. A lot easier to customise your foam than on other websites I've tried. Will use again for next upholstery project.
just right for my tool box and great value for money
Very quick and easy to order the foam I needed, and cheapest place to find foam I could find.
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 3,983 reviews