Easy Foam Reviews

Easy Foam 5 star review on 16th October 2019
Paul Cash
Easy Foam 5 star review on 15th September 2019
Christine Carey
This is the second time I have ordered from them and their products are amazing and the shipping doesn't take long at all. My only complaint is the price; it cost me nearly £50 for the foam I need to upholster my chair.
Very easy shopping experience - I like the way that you can input your own dimensions and see the price instantly.
Shopping on line makes it easier as one shops at the comfort of their home as an existing customer of Easy Foam, the company has very good customer service and items are delivered promptly. Thank very much will highly recommend a friend or relative.
Ordering the product was easy and I now await delivery to confirm quality and delivery service promises.
Useful website, good prices and easy to compete order
I will let you know when I receive my order
Very easy website to use all information I required. I was ordering for a headboard so the dimension to describe it would be lenght and height so I am hoping lenght and width measurement will give the same result
EASY FOAM SEEM TO BE ONE OF FEW COMPANIES WHO CAN SUPPLY THE TYPE OF FOAM TO THE DIMENSIONS I REQUIRE IN ONE PIECE.
Excellent and intuitive website, led me straight to what i needed at a reasonable price and explained all the properties of said product adequately with comparisons to everyday equivalents.
Descriptions were very good and clear . Supportingpictures to show measurements really helped.
I was looking for foam blocks to hold a telescope safely: it was easy to input foam sizes and then work out prices. Prices seem good compared with other sites
Their help line is useful, ordering is easy, product is good quality. Only problem had was with their delivery company who claimed they could not find us so took twice as long as should have to receive it, Easy Foam were good in sorting it once alerted to it.
Easily ordered custom mattress for an old Norwegian farm bed. Reasonable instant quote and free delivery. Looking forward to it arriving.
A very easy to follow process with the added benefit of free delivery
Found what I was looking for on your easy to use website.
Website easy to navigate. Call to customer services helpful
very good website
Great for dampening the sound of stage mechanics that are housed in and under the stage.
Have been ordering from Easy Foam for a few years, never had a problem with the products, every so often there have been issues with the delivery, but that is out of their control and has been rectified swiftly. Best prices on Zotefoam, which we use for art and presentation packaging inserts.
Even for a whitless idiot like me on the internet ordering goods, I found easyfoam's directions excellent and I have even managed to buy not only one cushion for my large sofa, but two! Now I know where to come should I need more.
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 3,988 reviews