Easy As HGV Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easy As HGV Ltd
Read Easy As HGV Ltd Reviews

barry@easyashgv.co.uk

Tell us how Easy As HGV Ltd made you happy
Great team, straight forward and easy to use. CPC was made very easy from being able to do it from home. Great value and great customer service thanks
Great service throughout. Always approachable and got the end result I was looking for! Thanks guys highly recommended
These people are great to talk too and advise very well. They given me the best advise on the courses and helped me to get my licence. All of the peoples where kind and wanted to get me passed. Every time I needed something they where there to help. Very good training and I think his name was John. John was good instructor very nice man and helped me to pass. Now the team are helping me with work.
I want to thank the whole company for the help and support throughout. Although it took longer then expected due to the delays with Covid. I managed to do my cpc virtually which was excellent and well run. Passed my class 2 and am now out working! A real enjoyable experience!
Thank you for helping me make my c+e. Many years I have wanted to do this and finally it has come true. You guys are the best!
What a fantastic firm. Very thorough and great quality. Everything ran smooth and managed to get through it with no hiccups. Can’t wait to get out into my new career!
They have been great to me. Very supportive of my career change and helped me though the whole process and towards work. Easy as HGV for filled everything they said they would and I couldn’t be happier! Instructor Steve was super friendly and guided me to a first time pass. 100% would recommended to anyone who wants to be a lorry driver.
I would like to recommend Easy as HGV. The standard of training was superb. What fantastic instructors, made me feel at ease from the first day. Despite all the issues with the pandemic and the longer waits in certain areas I managed to get through pretty quick in my opinion. It was run very smoothly and there was always someone at the end of the phone if needed. I was constantly keep in the loop with emails and calls which made the whole process simple and streamlined. They ticked every box for me and will continue to use them for any training I do in the future.
What a fabulous company and wonderful team to deal with. Thank you for all the help a guidance
Well worth giving these guys a go. I was recommended by someone who trained with them 5 years ago. They certainly lived up tho the Sterling reputation. 10/10 would recommended
I just passed my Artek licence with easy as HGV. The school was good and very kind to me. Great experience and have lots of good advice
Wow! What an awesome company! Very competitive prices, great instructors, friendly and approachable staff and great support. If you are looking for training then I would put your faith in this business like I did. I do not regret 1 decision I made along this process. I also thought they adapted well with running the cpc via zoom which was great as I did it from home! They really took their time with me and can’t thank them enough!
What a fab company! So happy with my initial gut decision to train with these guys! It has been a please. They whenever open and honest from the start. Told me about how it all worked and helped me through each step. I have no been in touch with the recruitment team and can’t wait to see what unfolds! One happy chappy
Spot on from the get go! Thanks for all the help and support
Training went as promised. Everything was done in a timely fashion. Good support. Happy would be an understatement!!
Spot on, well run and made the process easy. Nothing was too much for anyone I spoke too.
I used this company for my training. I now have my licence. English is not first language for me so I was worried I would not do good. I managed to pass all first time!! Covid got in the way with everything being shut this year up until April. Happy now I am a truck driver.
Did my Online CPC with them. Was fine -exactly as promised and good value. nice team who dealt with me.
At the moment I'm a commercial vehicle electrician looking to change career and become a professional driver talking to many HGV drivers the CPC courses are very boring, so I was ready for the onslaught of the 35 hours training. Having now completed my CPC course I personally found the 35 hours to fly by, for me it was interesting and informative solely because it was new to me and can see why experienced drivers find it boring and its like teaching these drivers to suck eggs, I think for experience drivers there should be a modified course to suite there needs, and to keep them updated to the latest information available.
Done my first day CPC today had health & safety not best course to have on 1st day but the instructor Phil made it worth while banter funny and learnt so much and assist to the company Ray Prior
Easy As HGV Ltd is rated 3.47 based on 34 reviews